Is so hard make it, one victory for all black people

is so hard make it, one victory for all black people

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
creativespirits.info/resources/newspapers/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OAbxJCv6aRIJ:www.voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
youtube.com/watch?v=C_alq3fnbrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Building a consumer PC is no harder than that baby's game where you put the proper shapes in the hole. Zero skill involved.

Is this real?

I wonder how he even did it. It's not like there is a place where you can find all of mankind's knowledge.

1st page. Not a single white person. This is the begining of the end. It seems to be a trashpaper but still...

Honestly, all this has done is ruin him.

Now every time some uppity negro in his neighborhood gets a virus or something shorts out because they spilled malt liquor on the mother board, they're gonna come knocking on his door for him to come fix it because "Yo nigga, ya'll some kinda fuckin' technomagy wizza or sum sheit. Yo nigga come fix muh mo'fuckin computah cuh".

>It's not like there is a place where you can find all of mankind's knowledge.
The Library of Alexandria doesn't exist anymore. I certainly hope you're not talking about the Internet.

It's apparently a paper for black people.

he looks at least 17

>I certainly hope you're not talking about the Internet.
>not thinking the communist manifesto

Actually he's probably pretty lucky, he can use it on college/university applications or scholarship applications though since it's a published story. Normies love that shit because they have no idea how easy it is.

Yeah.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Original article was deleted.

I worked in a call center for a taiwanese business that sells computer and other hardware.

Most caller were hopeless morons, unable to plug in a simple cable.

He is not a whizz kid, but he is not a lost case either. At this point he is more intelligent than most academics in soft science

The Voice is "Britain's Favourite Black Newspaper"

Can you fucking imagine if white people had the audacity to have a news paper sold as "Britains favourite white newspaper" and only had stories praising white people?

Unfuckingbelievable.

And yes, it's fucking real.

I think you're overthinking it, really. It's an extremely low-circulation weekly newspaper that is targeted at just blacks. It's pretty common in many countries, Australia even has Abo newspapers - creativespirits.info/resources/newspapers/

Some of those comments are just lulzy
>Wow king Josh. Uncle is very of you so much. I need to visit you soon. Am glad you did not buy your self £200 worth of chocolate.
>Guys this is the great minds of the future.

Oh, you mean the Telegraph?

In all seriousness, is this a joke or a troll? One of my hobbies was electronics at that age and model planes. By the age of 10 I made my own amp and a ducted fan RC jet.

I mention this because it was normal - as in I had a ton of friends who did the same, or indeed better. One of my buddies did a lot of ridiculously cool shit with his dad, like a fully computerized deadbolt system for their entire house. As in with an Apple ][e in the mid 80s. Don't let Electric Dreams fool you - that was Bladerunner shit back then.

Anyway, don't kids fuck around with Arduinos these days and whatnot?

I don't get it.

Mate, abos have their own TV channel here.

Nobody watches it but that doesn't mean it should exist.

And at least the abos are fucking native. You imported your blacks.

But still.. Imagine if white people made a "White Newspaper" and it only featured stories about white people. Even if it was only bought by one person it would be shut down almost immediately for being racist. You'd be beaten in the street if you were caught reading it.

THE COMPUTER IS RUNNING BUT HE DIDNT PLUG IN THE FAN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tomorrow's headline "whiz kid robbed and shot for computer"

Pffft, do you even akashic record? fucking plebs.

forgot pic

fucking kek

holy fucking kek

>high spec
>600
my gfx card alone is worth almost that much

Where is the proof that this kid actually build it entirely himself by hand? How do I know it wasn't one of his teachers or "mentors" or relatives or some other person besides him who built it or did the majority of the work+research?

>666
It's a joke, apparently, as I can't find any reliable source to that.

The "akashic records" aren't real, they're another new age lie that might've been derived from an actual ancient myth designed to make delusional, lost people feel special. I'll pray for you, even if you think my God (Jesus Christ) is a backwoods demiurge and the bible a hate book... or even if you don't think He actually exists

You're an idiot or in the top 1%, probably the former.

REEE I was coming to post this

Have a higher res cover

This is the cache of the story

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OAbxJCv6aRIJ:www.voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Sup Forums Sup Forums and probably Sup Forums already sperged out at it yesterday

The actual page of the story seems to be blocking all access

No video card?
Using on-board video?

Reminds me of the ugandan space program

youtube.com/watch?v=C_alq3fnbrI

Dis ain't no real nigga. A real nigga would take da muthafucka from some corny ass chink muthafucka. Build some shit fuckin weak ass nigga. Real nigga take dat shit on the streetz.

You'd think so but one of the black women at work offered to bring in a Dremel in order to make a video card that used the wrong type of bus connector fit her computer.

Building a PC is like doing a puzzle

Its not that fucking amazing

wew

>A real nigga would take da muthafucka from some corny ass chink muthafucka

If you tried that with the "chinks" living near the ghetto/whereyouprobablylive they'll probably either pull out a pistol of some sort to "pop a capp in yo ass", a sawed off shotgun to "blast yo ass to the moon", a chinese broadsword, or if they don't have weapons to defend themselves with then they'll just let the local chinese mafia know what happened.

By "pistol that doubles as a family heirloom" I mean one with like a decorative ivory grip with some significant ancient chinese design+caligraphy shit carved into it. You know, you see it in all the movies featuring chinese gangs.

Do people get paid for how many times they post the thread or by how many replies it gets?

As this shit has been on Sup Forums like 10 times today already

Fact its a non story by some news site no ones ever heard of and its been spammed so much, just goes to show there has to be paid shills

It never gets old

that picture

Anyone got the pic of the same board being "soldered" in an even more dangerous way by another chick?

>look up how to "build" a computer on youtube
>purchase shit on newegg
truly the next einstein