Since the last 2 years my kink for traps has become so big that women can't satisfy me anymore...

Since the last 2 years my kink for traps has become so big that women can't satisfy me anymore, and in my country it's very hard to find cute traps (I live in a country called Honduras, we barely even have Internet connection). So I need to know, is there a way for me to satisfy my desire without having to fuck some ugly guy who thinks he's a cute trap, or a way to meet a trap here? I really need your help guys.

Go to Thai. If the family gets a 2nd boy he gets his balls cut away as he is born.

I'm still going through college, don't have the money to travel rn. I need a way to fuck a trap in my country.

I am form Honduras, and I know a few traps

Tell me something only the people from Honduras knows, then we can talk about business.

What the fuck do you want me to talk about? Polache, JoH, the protests at the UNAH?

I believe you now, so, can you help me with my problem?

oc here, kik me @asappanda ;3

Depends on where you live

Tegucigalpa, you?

Are you going to respond or?

I haven't talked to him yet

You still there?

Yeah, still here. I live in San Pedro

I guess that means you won't be able to help me
>feelsbadman.jpg

Unless you are willing to come all the way here to fuck a trap, I doubt it.

Do I have to pay to fuck the trap?

Well, I know a trap that is a prostitute and I know another that isnt. The prostitute isnt really expensive. If you one to fuck the other without paying, you at least need to be good looking.

Good looking has to be like a 9/10?
I'm not that confident in my looks but at least I know I'm not an ugly fuck.

7/10 will do

OK, hit me up on kik if you want @itsmemom2

There's a group on fb for latino traps too

Yeah, but it's really hard to find someone near me.

Send me the link.

You there bro?

Just admit that you're gay and post something on a dating app or social media app saying you're looking for a sissy or feminine male. You do realize the "traps aren't gay" is a joke right? If you're sleeping with a biological male, you are by definition a homosexual.

Just search for "trap lovers latinoamerica"

RIP in peace, but understandable
Try travelling every now and then to get some maybe?
Latinoamerica feels really small when on the road

Dating sites don't work here, I've tried all of that already.
And yeah, I know I'm gay

Thanks for the group, and trust me, it feels big when you are still in college.

Sorry, didn't find it

They might not like it being posted around