Not looking for sympathy, just sharing the piece of shit that I am

Not looking for sympathy, just sharing the piece of shit that I am.

I constantly suffer from depression. I've been on medication for years and it has never worked. I'm bipolar and get these strange episodes for example, yesterday crushed prescribed sleeping tablets and snorted it. This morning I woke up with unfamiliar guilt on why the fuck I have done that.

I have a child on the way and my pregnant girlfriend is moving in with me the end of this month. I cannot look after them not even myself. I go hungry some days because I have no friends and no family who can help me with financially.

Should I just kill myself already? I have attempted twice before and failed, obviously, jesus christ I'm sure you cunts aren't that fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yylz3pHE5Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=6jN1ckK2YBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully a child will give you a new lease on life OP, maybe it will bring you true happiness.

at least don't drag a girl and a kid down with you faggot

Try psilocybin mushrooms. One of the greatest cures for depression and life-destroying problems known to man

You want to kill the OP before he has the dignity of killing himself?

shrooms are completely harmless. Unless you're talking about egodeath, in which case yes.

Trips of truth.

OP, maybe try changing up your medications.

You have to use willpower above anything else. Mind over matter. I know it's not the best help but you HAVE to realize what reality is, it's not what your depression or bipolar tells you.
You have every tool at your disposal to accomplish whatever you desire.

I know it's not much of a help, but a very close friend has bipolar depressive. I know it sucks but you have to make the best of what you have.

Giving up will only wound your soul. Best of luck man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yylz3pHE5Vc

Shrooms won't kill him, fucken pleb.

DMT works also

Lol damn son you are fucked

none of these shrooms actually kill people. only the random car, train, fall from building or other things you run into while high can kill you.

Yes, that's why you have to not be a fucking idiot and be in a safe environment when you trip

What pregnant girlfriend?

You have no friends or family? What are they then?

More problems

Do you even fucking read you triangle?

What are you after then?

No friends, no family... no sex? Like, why wouldn't you go full out in bed with her?

You don't have to eat much... just get welfare..

You have no fucking idea what depression is do you? Btw I'm not the OP don't talk to me like I'm the OP.

Depression, that's like saying you're kinda sad, kinda for a long while. That's almost like embarrassing.

Jordan Peterson youtube.com/watch?v=6jN1ckK2YBA

I can tell you guys how to come off meds, it's easy. Raise the med, to how much you want at all.

Then drop the dose proportionally, daily in lessening increments, for 2*the number of years you've been taking that med.

In terms of months.

I'm nottt..

Wait what's the song?

I'm nottt in love... with you

OP I'm gonna say you're pretty brave asking for life's advice on Sup Forums. Sometimes it isn't the best idea. Anyways, you sound like you have some guilt over something. No, you shouldn't kill yourself. What you should work on is minimizing the amount of true, preventable mistakes you make, but get better at forgiving yourself when you do, because everyone makes mistakes. We aren't perfect. Things will get better at times and yes, there will be hard times you are going to experience too. Its life man, shit is hard out here these days. Work hard and take care of your family. And read a book at night instead of browsing Sup Forums. I bet you'd benefit from a more regular sleep schedule.

Thanks that is some good advice but I have no patience and suffer from restlessness therefor cannot sit still and read a book.

I can clear up 99% of your problems with one simple trick: follow your doctor's instructions.

Put on some headphones and chill the fuck out nigga, damn. Computer screens keep you up at night.

rekt

Quality.

Stop taking medications. They are clearly an issue. Don't take drugs like these idiots are telling you. Go to the gym, go out and be active whether it be hiking or a hobby. Work. Do construction. Join the military and learn a trade if you don't know one. Damn I wish my problems were so simple

Nude pls

Depression is an idea embedded in the mind, it is not real. Grow the fuck up

If you've been taking the med for 2 years. Reduce it for 4 months...

If' you've been taking the med for 6 years, reduce for 12 months.

If you've been taking the med for 9 months (0.75 years). reduce for 1.5 months. 45 days.

Oh and, if ever you need the med, to continue the plan, go back to the last ok med level, and do another calculation, with the same values.

this guys the kind of sheep to camp out for the new iphone every year

>I constantly suffer from depression. I've been on medication for years and it has never worked. I'm bipolar

and you are bringing a child into the world.

wow. just wow.

It wasn't planned, honestly.

>Cums in pussy

Twas an accident urrr

How can pregnancy never be planned? I don't understand that fucking logic.

>Condoms breaking
>Rape
>Feels too good

Are you retarded?

Why no one posting more pics of this slut?