Okay Sup Forums, Post a secret you can share here but can never share in person

Okay Sup Forums, Post a secret you can share here but can never share in person.

Mine is that I broke my first electric toothbrush humping it through a pillow; told my mom I stepped on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>humping it through a pillow
Huh?

I hate every single day of my life since i was born, i'm not sad, and i don't wanna die, but this is disgusting like all the people around me

Oh i guess i wasnt humping it through a pillow. I was humping the toothbrush on top of the pillow.

When I was in high school I went on a pantie stealing rampage
>Stole one friends older sister's panties
>Stole another friend's younger sisters panties
>Snuck into a girl's house while she and her family were on vacation in Paris
>Of course, stole her panties
Sadly I had to throw them all away when I moved. Nowhere to hide them

since you were born? i dont believe it

Cute. How old were you?

To clarify, I and another 2 guys snuck into her house for the sole purpose of a pantie raid. I didn't bust into her house alone. That seems much creepier for some reason.

i have a good life, but i just don't like it, i would be happy in a house far from all the people, coltivating my own food, just because i don't want to talk with anyone

only 37

pic related

I love swapping pics with men women or couples and i cant tell my wife

and pic related

same here buddy

craigslist?

I was raped almost 2 years ago at my best friends house during a house party around Christmas. I can’t say it ruined me because I was pretty depressing and worthless before it, but I am not dealing with it well at all.

Allover...kik, snap...shit, even omegle

I was raped on my 18th birthday. It was painful and terrible but i I was blacked out for 80% of it so i just try to forget about it. Can't change the past i guess

CMON Sup Forums POST YOUR DIRTY SECRETS

I got one for you...i am 28 years old, married, own a home, have 2 kids and i still shit myself at least once a week

Details?

i like farting on my hand and smelling it

why the fuck do you still shit yourself? crohns?

I just dont want to use the restroom...to envolved in whatever it is i am doing, so i hold it in until it basically squeezes out of me

I’m sorry user, that’s awful. This world can be too evil, I hope we both can find the strength to survive it.

Am a pedo.

I had sex with two ladyboys in Bangkok.

Have you ever seen things in real life that triggered it?
Accidental exposure etc?

BuMPs

I'm attracted to children. I'd never actually do anything, but I do have a shameful wank at home after seeing a particularly cute 6-11 year old when I'm out.

nothing wrong about appreciating natural beauty in the world around us, nobody gets hurt

I hear you bro

I spend way to much time fapping with questionably aged girls on omegle

bumpp

I didnt cum while having sex with my wife in more than two years.
I have a cuck fetish and rather watch her getting fucked and filled by other (white) men.
When she jacks me off, I basically cum instantly because I imagine a dick pumping his juices into her at the same time.

I'm scares to tell her because it is a relationship-ruining relevation. She is pretty conservative.

Sometimes I have random violent thoughts. Most of them involve me impaling myself, cutting myself with everyday things like razors while shaving. Like using the razor on my eye or tongue. I don't like it and cringe myself out of that haze. I don't know why, and I don't think anyone would every understand if I tried to explain it to them

>I'm scares to tell her because it is a relationship-ruining relevation. She is pretty conservative.
No dude. anyone would take the chance to fuck others. you can't come to terms with the insecurity of it, and how she'll perceive you thereafter.

Shit. That's brutal. I'm sure they're just thoughts and you'll never act on them. I think its like an ocd trait, people freak themselves out thinking theyre compelled to do something like that.

when i was 15ish i took the v of a 10yo girl. we fucked quite a few more times as well.

no u

Sounds hot. More details?

theres something living on my attic. makes annoying noises. like rolling a plate or something.

help

Probably a raccoon or something. Close all the doors to clear a way to the entrance. Man up and go up there with fire or something scary. Scare it to get out through the door.

I always pee in may sink

there no raccoons where i live.

seen it onc has no fur really small little shit. alway hide when i go there. it seem to appreciate skittles thoygh.

Every time I am waiting on the subway I get so carried away by thinking what would happen if I pushed someone into the train tracks, even imagine the route scape I would take and what would cross their minds in the half second they will see themselves flying towards their dead, would never push anyone tho

1st time was painful for her, even though i was very gentle. she didnt want to use a condom her 1st time so we didnt. every other time we fucked it wasnt painful/uncomfortable for her at all, just had to get her nice and wet 1st. we usually used a condom for at least the last part of sex so i wouldnt cum in her. she was really cute so that just made it even better

Ever cum in her mouth?

yeah but not very many times because she didnt like it and i respected her and didnt push the issue

It's still a little mammal, anyway. It's obviously more scared of you than you of it. Get help from a friend, relative or neighbor to force it out. Or you can bring a net to capture it and then release it out there. It will most likely won't try to hurt you.

Also, where do you live? I'm curious about it apparently not having hair. I'd like to do some internet research.

finland. i live in a forest, prety islated. no neighbors or friends. live alone and most of the time i spend at the barracks because utti jaeger regiment. really annoyin when would like to relax in home then this little shit makes noise.

I steal panties from girls I know and wear them while mastrubating.

How did this arrangement come about in the first place? Why did it stop?

Then you don't really have a choice. If you don't get it out it will most likely die, and you will have to go up there anyway and find it because of the smell. Much, MUCH worse. Or maybe it's hurt. It must be cold as fuck out there. Maybe it needs to be rescued.

I guess you could go up there with a light and a camera first. Try to film it from the distance to see exactly what you are dealing with.

Come on, man. Help that little animal and yourself.

meh.. fuck it going up there and will take it in and see if it makes a good pet.

When I was 12 I sucked my mother's dildo

Most likely some kind of rodent. Don't worry. Just be careful, wear some kitchen gloves just in case. You'll be fine.

im too lazy/unsober to get into all the details but she was my sister's best friend. sis was a bit older than her(6-7months about) and was having sex, she felt left out. stopped when i got gfs my age to fuck

ill just wear kevlar impact gloves shoud be enough. need my morning coffee and maybe some face protection first dont want anything
scraping my eyes off.

cheers tho

I kinda like the big bang theory sitcom

Holy shit, I was the same. I kept thinking "what if someone pushes me" or "what if I push someone". I eventually came to the realisation that we trust each other much more than we believe. For instance, I was in class at uni holding my pen and there was a girl sitting in front of me, a few centimeters from the edge of my desk. I stopped and thought "I could stab her, probably to death. It would be so easy". I don't get these thoughts anymore but as a weird 20 something years old these were occupying my mind. Again, it's very fortunate that so few people have mental illnesses otherwise we could never take the train or even notes.

I have a few actually

Me and my friends used to suck each other's cocks and attempt to fuck each other when we were 8 reason I say attempt is because our cocks were too small to penetrate

Was in Florida and walked past a bushy area and saw a dude staring at a kid that I think was dead with his pants off and I didn't do anything about it because I was 12 at the time never told anyone because I feel guilty about it

And finally me and some friends were going though a lightly forested area and saw a drunk homeless lady and she was talking to us and she let me suck on her tits for a bit

Post pictures of yourself

same

Disgusting

Did she ask you for sex then? Still find younger girls attractive?

Sounds like OCD.

I thought the house was empty was decided to have a little fap, mother in law was in the next room and she saw me. I tried to hide and stop but she just stood in the doorway and asked if she could watch me finish. I blew almost straight away, we've never spoken about it.

How do you get anyone to do it with you, how do you start it off

What the fuck happened with the second story?

Nothing really happened after that I just saw the dude standing over the kid not sure if he was alive or dead but he didn't have pants on and was out cold on the floor I got scared and just got out of there

There's plenty of cock hungry sluts out there. Don't sit with your cock out. Talk to them, get them horny. Ask questions about their sex lives. What they've done etc.

Tits or gtfo

we never asked each other directly, she hinted at it 1st and i played along. girls age 9-12 are my favorites, i love their cute asses the most.

butmp

Sounds about right, after that they begin to taste a little musty.

Did you go up there yet?

im addicted to listening to that shitty vaporwave song (youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE) even though I KNOW the meme has died long ago.
I literally listen to it on loop until i have something to do that needs my attention, but even when im walking somewhere im listening to it. I am listening to it rn and as usual my head it's starting to hurt.
Idk why this happens i think its the lyrics or the music pace itself.

bmpp

I still jack off to pics of my wife from when she was still my gf and 15yo. We are both around 30 now. I share some pics as well.

Let us see bro

I still occasionally fap to the old Vicky videos. Bless that salty milk

Not here or i will die. She was a bit young.

Post a legal one

I already did somewhere in Sup Forums. But its a recent one of her boobs.

Vola