youtu.be/mOLpZQGPCjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sniffable

Yo

moar?

Uno more

Just the other one I posted.

they are amazing more?

Amateur wife's feet. Wwyd/have done and what do you like about them? If you will tribute her feet pics Hmu please on kik Daechir92.

would tie Sara Wanous up and gag her with her smelly socks and force her to jack me off with those perfect feets

Perfect! Please anons more like this.

requesting young feets

Is her name Hannah? Have more please share.

Petfect! Love cows and love feet haha

imagine her toes tied up with twine and stretched out as you lick between them. hnnnggg

Mmmmm yes please!!!

not wearing a thong with a dress. basic AF

Sara looks like the type of girl that secretly loves being tied up and used as a footslut but doesn't project her slutiness in any way

??

ever sniff/cum in her shoes?

Oh my goodness, So fucking hott! She does seem like it, she has the perfect feet for it. Sweet feet queen Sara.

no

don't know her name. this is also her.

why not? lol. ever get to play with her feet?

Such soft soles. Thank you!

Any footkob stories?

Job not kob

Never got the chance

that's too bad. would have loved some stories

any good amateur feet links?

I'll leave this here...

youtu.be/g5eXllGrELk

2:19 mmmmmmmm

wtf is wrong with that second girls feet/legs doe

youtube.com/channel/UC54reJwz0GQscfPHYMOTQRw/videos

might be a pigment disorder

holy fuck user thanks. mmmm

youtu.be/mOLpZQGPCjc

Asshole: You see how this thread was a Feet Thread, and therefore full of Face with Feet--all before your dumbass came in and cancered it up again by posting "just feet".

See how everyone left when you started posting just feet?

It's Face with Feet or GTFO!!!

i really wonder what the daughter has to think about being coerced into these "challenges" by her mum

nice autistic rambling mate, i'll post whatever i want

this either post feet with face or it's a man and you're a closet fag

a long time ago I masturbated on the sandals of a friend of mine's fiancée. I enjoyed imagining to cum between her toes. best thing in life.

Nice samefag you fucking sperg. Tired of seeing you rant in these threads like a child. You're pathetic. Just because you can't tell when a foot is female, doesn't mean we're all retarded like you. Fuck off.

No.

not him, but how about making your own thread then?
if you are into feet alone, just make your own thread
you keep coming into our feet threads and everyone has asked you to please stop posting just feet
you tried making another one of your threads earlier and it 404d with almost no posts (like always)
so now you have to come in our feet threads and be a pest?
everyone has been very clear that they would like you to leave
we aren't interest in just feet and certainly not men's feet
not one single foot forum anywhere on the internet allows for just feet
the face with feet rule is universal

lol didn't even read that you autismo

just to fuck you up. here is my gf's smelly sole

why not?

Idk, I don't like it.

More samefagging. And I know it's you because you always spout the same bollocks. I'm on 4 different forums in feet communities and your "no one allows just feet" is bullshit. Just because you're old and paranoid doesn't mean you can demand shit.

You don't own threads. Especially on Sup Forums. How about you fuck off to /s/ with your autistic demands faggot.

i do tho

Ummm, no. Other than the 4 pics I uploaded, my only text post in this thread is here

Post what you want, ignore the cunt.

I agree with this too. Post the face m8 or leave. Nobody wants gay feet.

lol, look what he posted, faggot
wrong much?
so you're a fag and stupid, huh?
great combination
i'll bet that serves you well in real life
no wonder you troll our foot threads
zero life loser no doubt

WTF, when I said I can not post what he wants?

Then you're just as bad. Funny how you all push the "gay feet you closet homo" angle isn't it?

Look there it is again

You're all garbage. It'd be better if you were samefagging because otherwise all of you are fags.

100% THIS

why is this foot so disgusting???

Ummm, no. Yet again.

any new sara wanous? her IG went private because of spergs and I can't see new stuff any more

nice ms paint skills bruv

What the fuck is wrong with you m8? This is my only post in this thread. Is it so hard for you to believe that all of us want you to stop? I've seen many anons go out of their way to tell you the rule of posting face with feet or gtfo. All you can do is call all of them samefag and pretend it's just one user? I've literally seen many of these anons all talking to each other in numerous threads and kindly asking you to leave our board. The least you can do is stop posting your images of feet alone and consistently derailing our foot threads.

You aren't wanted here. None of us share your odd fetish of looking at only feet alone. Please find some internet site out there where they will put up with that. I dare say you won't. But the least you can do here m8 is to stop being a pest and stop with the constant denial. We ALL don't want you here. Period.

not him, but pretty obviously not altered
i am consistently in these foot threads and i do have to say you are really annoying and do ruin these threads
i personally don't care if you want to post crap pics of feet by themselves, ugly feet, and men feet, but you are consistently driving serious contributors, including original contributors away

sorry, but nobody shares your narrow fetish and it's not even really a foot fetish just so you know
you're substituting the feet for the whole body
a foot fetish doesn't work that way

like everybody say, maybe go find another home on the interwebs where they allow this
we don't like it here and many have repeatedly asked you to leave since you can't seem to understand how you ruin the threads for everyone

>where they allow this

OP plz cum back

is this more good?