Hey /b

hey /b
who here likes getting their ass played with by their gf?
I get regularly fisted by my gf, and it's amazing

> does /b like to stretch their ass?
> do they do the stretching with a partner?
> pls tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2017/10/14/skidmarks-for-everyone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have a girlfriend who is into anal play? pretty jealous if true

getting fisted?
dude you are gay

having sex with my female partner
this makes me gay
dude wut

this

most guys are too fucking insecure to even let her slip a finger inside because its soo gayy duuh and they are afraid they might like it

dude I'm jealous, forever alone with my ass play

are you one of those reddit neets who doesn't even wipe their own ass cause it might be considered..... GAY?!?!?
> boingboing.net/2017/10/14/skidmarks-for-everyone.html
> good luck with that cunt

I enjoy stimulating my own prostate now and then, but I have no interest in being a sissyboy who gets fisted by women.

wait not you
this cunt

OP here, it's not like I'm some sissyboy in our relationship, she just fists my ass that's all
last time we were doing it she was swapping both fists in and out of me quickly, while I was pushing her head down on my cock, what's not to like about that?
it's a specific kind of fucking that we do outside of the usual PIV

you'll make it user, just find a girl who likes watching you cum hard, then play with your ass while she watches, worked for me

holy shit didn't know this was actually a thing

This man has the dubs of truth, my ex loved to watch me cum and was regularly asking to give me the "funky butt loving". So often in fact that I would occasionally turn her down.

I know, starving children in Africa blah blah blah.

Pic related.

hot.

I want more pictures like this, who is the artist?

Good taste, user.

My wife regularly fists me, and holy shit do I come hard. Either just punching my ass with her knuckles facing my prostate, or double-fisting me for that transcendant point between pleasure and pain... It's fucking amazing.

Well OP, looks like nobody but us two have gotten the pleasure. And I'm not getting it anymore.

My gf regularly massages my prostate. It's the best way to cum.

I ALMOST had something like this this.

Almost.

gay as fuck

Who asked you?

That dildo is comically bad. too soft, too thin, not really fuckable.

more of her pls, thx

no mas.

Fisting op? Cause either your butthole is lose or she has small hands. I like fingers but love a dong. Love when she blast my ass. You cum so hard. You balls feel empty also.

ok

My fuckbuddy puts butplug in my ass and starts to ride me until i cum in her and orgasam is much stronger

my girlfriend uses a strapless strapon on me and its great! but it's a little small.
Any strapon recommendations that will stimulate the woman too?
She doesn't like normal strapons as they don't stimulate her too..