Can you squeamish fags stop telling girls to shave their pussies? Real men want a bush. Prove me wrong

Can you squeamish fags stop telling girls to shave their pussies? Real men want a bush. Prove me wrong.

Also, hairy cunt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/03/17/heres-why-you-shouldnt-shave-your-pubes-5757915/
youngwomenshealth.org/2013/08/22/removing-pubic-hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a real man and I love hairy girls.

I like having hair tickle my face when I tongue the puss so it's up my alley

Define "Real man" you fucking faggot.

I have my gf growing out quite the little bush.

>men who like manly women, aka faggots

Hahahaha.

I guess you like this too

Personally I prefer a groomes cunt, not so much a bushy one. Groomed ones feel nice when she's riding on top and I've especially got a thing for black female pubic hair. Most of these faggots who want shaved are probably virgins, because shaved means either friction or prickly genitals. That's fucking nasty considering it's a double down of stinging hairs and chafing. Not only that but you'll risk her a UTI which also sucks. To all the virgins who don't want bush: don't knock it until you try it.

Men who aren't scared of a hairy cunt. I see so many fags here who are disgusted but women. Real men don't get squeamish about licking and fucking a real, hairy pussy. Stop pretending you're even into girls, faggot

I wanna clarify that I have a thing for women with black pubic hair, typically white or spic brunettes, not nigresses.

Obviously. Got any of her spreading?

You're a fucking moron if you use terms like "Real man"

You realize there's no such thing, right?

hair is masculine

you do you, but don't try to 'no true scotsman' your fetish onto other people, kiddo.

liking women with full bush is essentially a fetish and goes against our instinct to pursue healthy, fertile, nubile young women.

>hair is masculine
So right dude, this bitch is manly as fuck with all the hair she has.

Clearly, you don't understand that fertility is indicated by the presence of pubic hair. Now fuck off, pedo

fertility is not indicated by the presence of a fucking jungle, you insecure faggot.

Exactly! There is nothing masculine about hair. No pussy is masculine

>healthy
Hahahahahahahahaha
metro.co.uk/2016/03/17/heres-why-you-shouldnt-shave-your-pubes-5757915/

It is tho

>hair on head
Feminine or masculine
>hair on body
100% masculine
If you like hairy women then your just a faggot in denial

Unless she's got a weird genetic condition that's how it's supposed to look you idiot, hair growth is part of maturity.

"no true scotsman"
and
"appeal to nature"
and
"begging the question"
and
ad homenim

your argument is just 4 fallacies therefore you proved yourself wrong...fag

Arbitrary, post is arbitrary.

>from a hive of feminists
>from a hard left publication

great source faggot

Faggot in denial

Yes, and it starts growing when they become fertile. Liking ones without hair is worrying

I'm a real man and I don't want to eat a piss soaked discharge bathed shit coated ball of hair. Go eat your cat out if you want hair. Real men want women who taken care of themselves, not niggers.

Real men want clean sexy women, shut your turdholster.

> being this squeamish

Clearly, you've never gone down on a hairy pussy. Virgin fag

It's not like I'm citing for a political issue but if you wanna be nitpicky then I'll play your game.

youngwomenshealth.org/2013/08/22/removing-pubic-hair/

>clean
It's not like pubes are strands of dirt and bacteria, they're washable.

Bad, logic is bad.

this guy thinks having hair means you don't bathe. by his own logic he's either a bald fuck, or a filthy diseased hermit. confirmed virgin either way.

I hate this shaved pussy trend, I wanna fuck a real woman, I had to begg my wife for her to grow a little.

Meh, my gf does both depending of she's lazy or not.

I far prefer going down on her when she is shaved, rather than getting a mouth full of bush.

yez

mmm

46 yo married here, I hate my wife’s bush, she shaved it once in 20 years

This is a case of "the grass is greener"

God gives hazelnuts to people with no teeth,wish my wife was like that bro.

Bush doesn't chafe, I'll take it over shaved.