MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS WARN TO BEGIN PREPARING FOR A "TRUMP EMERGENCY"

nytimes.com/2016/05/23/world/americas/donald-trump-mexico.html?_r=0

Mexicans have accepted their fate and are starting to become fearful of our soon to be leader. THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP!!!

>mexican
>intellectual
Choose one.

>Mexico, you belong to us.

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

I can write pages and pages of anti mexican stuff, but if they are not going to kick oout asap the illegals already here, then nothing will change.

Has trump said anything about this ? How will he have enough powers to throw out all the illegals, what can he do as president, without invoking executive powers? That doesn't involve congress.

MEXICAN

>mexican intellectuals
Nice try, Carlos.

>mexican intellectuals
Fire up the memes

>Mexican intellectuals

Trump doesn't actually care about illegal immigration. It's all about the memes now

if by mexicans you mean the politicians and those whose lives depend on the money the illegals send to them? then yes, they're rather nervous, the rest do not give a damn about the wall actually (some of us even see it as something positive). Although i don't see the massive deportation as something that will happen any time soon (with his policies and forcing some illegals out from time to time scaring the shit out of them, many will get out of country quietly, while others will have to be kicked out the hard way).
The only ones butthurt are the politicians (you know, they steal all the tax money they can and if someone complain they put him down quickly because we have no guns)...

>will he have the power to enforce the law rather than ignore it?
they detain and deport hardly anyone right now because of executive powers. what the fuck are you even talking about?

>Mexican intellectuals

The executive enforces law. All he needs to do is what he is sworn to do. UPHOLD THE LAW OF THE UNITED STATES.

>they detain and deport hardly anyone right now because of executive powers.

That might be true, but i fthat's the case, then h ehas to do a lot of "nothing" than "something". I get that, but usually these people need to do something to begin with, a red flag pops up somewhere. But for the most case a lot of illegals like to go under the radar. Will they actively be looking for illegals? Will they impose hard fines on businesses for example that employ them?

I get he's a better choice than hillary, but if he's all talk and no action, nothing will change. These pests will still get here. They ruined mexico and central america and they are doing the same here.

>mexican intellectuals

There you go, thats what you wanted right?

>>mexican intellectuals

lol lets see them actually try to convince us that our relationship with Mexico is mutually beneficial, all we get out of the relationships is cocaine, heroin, and indigenous shitskins they don't want from the south of their country. Maybe building the wall could be a sign of good faith on their part after taking advantage of our generosity far too long. Maybe trying to repatriate your own fucking citizens from our country could show some good faith. Sorry, build wall Paco.

Hello Ahmed

its sad how many mexicans i know who either claim or say they are spanish, like from spain. is that normal? it seems like the biggest haters of mexicans, are actually mexicans and then couple words in the sentence spain is brought up.

just wondering

What's a Mexican intellectual ?

They're a lot like Indian plumbers.

Does that say rape Trump? They're really bent on proving him right aren't they?

Ever heard of loos?

Mexico is super racist, most of them are pissed less because of what Trump said which they don't necessarily even disagree with but don't like being lumped in with illegal immigrants

>Mexican intellectual

Someone from mexico who has read the starting instructions on the lawnmower.

>Mexican intellectuals

It's like a loo, somewhat of a myth.

Came here to post this

It doesn't exist.

>It's another mexican intellectuals thread

>MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

>“Why does he pick on Mexico?”

Mexican status: bullied.

>Mexican Intellectuals.

>>mexican intellectuals

>It's an "Mexican Intellectuals" episode

nice

>Mexican Intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican
>intellectuals

Pick one and only one

[insert reply]

It's taken them some time but they can heal now.

> tfw you where there to witnesss the first Mexican intellectuals thread.

Is he going to deport blacks to africa too?

>How will he have enough powers to throw out all the illegals, what can he do as president, without invoking executive powers?
Isn't in the law that if you are an illegal immigrant you can be legally deported? you dont need a military state to uphold laws that are already in place.

They have already been threatening to move to Liberia.

Of course that place is a shithole, no gibs at all, and those ex-Ameriniggers treat their own native niggers worse than we treated blacks 'back in slavery' but maybe some blacks will get redpilled in the process.

Underrated post.

>mexican intellectuals

I love how Mexico stole the 'intellectuals' meme away from Poland.

>"First world countries are full of oppressive, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic bigots. I can't wait until I get there"
>Third world logic

Good one Senpai

>mexican intellectuals

Literally none of it takes Congress. The wall has been approved since 2006, banning immigration from certain groups is a long standing law that Obama himself has used, and deporting illegal immigrants is perfectly within the law which is why they are called illegal immigrants. There's tons of legal stuff left over from our elites didn't hate America that just needs to be enforced.

This, literally everything in his agenda he could do his first hour in office without any interaction with congress at all.

I'm going to dig up articles and quotes from the famous libcuck journalists defending Obama's extensive use of EOs so I can tweet them back to the losers when they inevitably complain about Trump's use of the same tool against them.

>Ha! Donald,” Mr. Fox said, holding the phone perhaps a little too close to his face. “What about your apologies to Mexico, to Mexicans in the United States, to Mexicans in Mexico?”

This is the most Mexican thing I've ever read.

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

Babymetal is the best.

HAHAHA!

They're just panicking because the loss of remintances

They are at anger, soon they will start negotiating, fall into depression, and eventually accept their faith.

Mexico WILL Pay for the wall