Ask a christian who practices Pegan religion anything

Ask a christian who practices Pegan religion anything.

I find it interesting and the whole magical practice about it makes it more appealing and exciting.

So why not just call yourself a Pagan?

I live in a Christian community, they will burn me alive if they find out.

Why havent you ditched your entire life, friends and family and started over?

The country I live in poses too much of a risk to do something like that.

You're going to hell lol

I know kek

how much time will you waste before you die

None. Least I have spiced up this boring existence a little

You live in fucking Africa? Fuck it sucks to be you man... Born in scandinavia and I can do and think whatever the fuck I want. FUCK the world sucks cock and I have to play dota with people from the third world with fucking poo brains. FUCK

Yeah in the very South man. I'm sorry if you ever encountered me in a Dota game. I am a skr0b

No man I am sorry.. As a scientist I would probably flee your part of the world if possible or kill myself.. I feel sorry for you.. I hope you keep believing you will go to heaven. papa bless

How does it feel to suck a black dick?

Do you beleive in christian theology? Or is it just a farse? Also views on afterlife?

No I do not quite frankly.

Views of afterlife... I know that there is for certain an afterlife, just cannot specify the conditions or location. But I believe it is there. The human mind is too beautiful to die.

Are you friends with Harry Potter?

What about the bible turned you off so mich to the piont of witchcraft? Christianity just a stepping stone to greater spirituality.

Nothing about the bible that turned me off, it was the people generally. They tend to be very judgmental and blame it on their religion.

They can be pretty overbearing. Still why witchcraft? I'd love a story.

I can't remember exactly why I chose witchcraft but I do remember having a friend of a friend who was very into it. I've done some research on the religion and found it intriguing. Also not as boring as Christianity beliefs and practice

How do i give my wife an orgasm?

3 fingers

So it's entertainment to you? Witchcraft is the most extreme social taboo imaginable and you do it just cus? Does it get results at least?

Yes the results are amazing. Which is why I still practice it.

So it is not a sport to me, it is actually a life style.

Why do you think they all pour into Scandanavia like someone opened the bathtub drain?

DO you have a particular faith you follow, or is it like, "I do witchcraft, YOLO"

I do have a particular faith, like I said here

How long have you been practicing pegging?

Have you had any opportunities to perform God's work? Or does the cult bar you from it?

About 3 years.

If you were a serious practitioner you'd know there are different faiths which practice witchcraft, but clearly you're just doing this as a form of rebellion

When will you grow up and realize magic isn't real?

Why don't you use a spell to bring you money so you can move out of the shithole country you're from?

The fact that no soid detail about practices have been given is proof this guy's a bullshitter. Abandon thread.

I mean he'd be a bullshitter either way. Magic isn't fucking real.

are you protestant or a real Christian?

People reaserch it to an extreme degree and practice in secret. There must be some truth to it.

You should have stopped playing wizards as a child.

Why would they keep it secret? If it was real it'd be extremely lucrative. Nothing that valuable would be kept secret.

Masterful reply there

You are a bunch of fucking idiots.

The autistic kids who practice witchcraft believe the magic to be Harry Potter like bullshit.

I practice it solely for the peace it induces, the pursue to caring for mother nature and positive self affirmation.

Just because your knowledge on the subject is as small as your dicks doesn't mean my believe and practices on the religion is the same.

Christian on Sundays (More a family thing), Pagan in weekdays

It is believed that Wiccan religion has two gods the mother and the sun god. Who's cock do you suck?

Mother nature.

I doubt this.

>self-identifying as a member of a religion that you don't willfully practice when you willfully practice another
and I'm an attack helicopter

I meant what is your denomination?

>most extreme social taboo imaginable
You're kidding right? Compared to having sex with an underage person? Literally no one but bible thumpers gives a damn about Wiccans/Pagans.

Finally someone makes sense out of the Pagan religion.

Ever use KoS with authentic ingredients? Did it work?