I was molested as a boy ama

I was molested as a boy ama

#metoo

Nope cuz nobody cares about male rape

#metoo

it was kind of fun, though.

I mean some parts felt good obvi, but others were scaring. Also pic related forgot that

Sorry to hear that op, can relate like many of us here on Sup Forums

Family member or friend of family?
Are you over it?
Ever shared your story with anyone IRL?
Yep we all hated and liked bits of it, what were your fav and most hated aspects?
Do you trust people now?

must've been great

Did it feel good though?

Friends of family
For the most part
Yes, my ex boyfriend
The kissing and the massages were my favorite part, the anal, the smell (he was a fat man) and the cum were by far the worst

I'm always conflicted. Sometimes I'm tempted and do share my story on Sup Forums. Then I get creeped out when I realise some people are a little to into it. Have you shared this here before or this your first time telling us?

old meme

First time

>Yes, my ex boyfriend
So it made you gay? Be honest, it probably did didn't it? Ever been with a woman?

#metoo

except it just left me traumatised and terrified of sex to the point where I physically recoil from most forms of physical affection and almost cried the first time a girl touched my junk because all I could think of was the event.

Never even thought about it

How long did it go on for? Were you able to stop it happening in the end? Was he ever found out?

hah. someone touched your pee pee

Until I was 14, and no. He moved away for work

really?

Ahh yeah, forgot most people on this board don't get that happening.

what did someone touch your pee pee as well?

Have you got to the authorities? If not why not?

because they enjoyed it and do it every other Wednesday to their children, newfag

No, and he moved away and I'd rather not bring it all up and be known for that

pussy biatch!

bump

I was 7 and she was 16, daughter of my father's cousin, she asked me to kiss her, I refused so she came at me, showed me her tits. She made me touche her when she was touching me.

What if he's doing it to someone else now? I think you need to reassess this one. It might not feel like your responsibility but how would you feel if he's still doing this and other kids are suffering like you did?
You might not have been his first and if someone had stood up to him earlier you could have had a normal childhood.

Not trying to guilt you but you know what he is capable of.

Damn user u were cute af

How do you feel it effected your sexuality later in life. You gay now?

Christ I don't even count the female contact as molestation. I guess I had a sister and a cousin that molested me, then. I really only thought male on male contact was molestation. I was molested by my boy scout leader

Nice!

stop saying male rape like it's really a thing

Extremely

i'm sure not a single male has ever had their anal cavity explored against their will. it's all fake news.

Males can't be raped, everyone knows this, the only people capable of being raped are women. Clearly he was just gay. Society has taught me this.

leave whatever place you're in.

America? That's a bit difficult at my salary

get imprisoned, they know all about male rape

That's not rape, it's protection payments. Learn how reality works, only women get raped.

OP looks like your threads taken a turn for the worst. Don't be put off, helps to get stuff off your chest, always a pity about weird people trolling.

Have you considered counseling?
Are you ok with being touched now, does it ever creep you out?

anal penetration is protection payments?
i don't understand

Why did you seduce this poor priest

He was actually a youth minister ironically

you mean expectedly?

Lol true

that's as ironic as rain on your wedding day

I bet Tarl touched his feet.