Post ur cunt's service rifle

Post ur cunt's service rifle.

>FAL

Other urls found in this thread:

eju.tv/2015/04/bolivia-se-arma-con-40-000-rifles-y-20-aviones-caza/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/
youtu.be/sPWJOJZQCs8
youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc
youtube.com/watch?v=_av1zBdnxXY
youtube.com/watch?v=ykUSXs2-JNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

galil

Wish we still had the FAL desu

here be pic
post comfy pics from your country's military

FN FAL or FARA 83

M4/M16

FX-05

???

Belgian FN F2000.

Bolivia is going to take over the world

Heard they bought some brand new AKs from Russia.

wtf,we need to stop them.

eju.tv/2015/04/bolivia-se-arma-con-40-000-rifles-y-20-aviones-caza/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/

Shit and my cunt is still deciding for a replacement of our fighter and attacker jets, its been over 10 years

Fug, but they invest so much.

What are the options.

How is that even possible?
For the trainer/attacker jet either Yak-130 or the Boing TX thing
For the fighters either F-16 or the new Grippen, same as Brazil I think, and Russia is offering Su35, navy wanted some Su27 a few years back but congress keeps blocking all purchases

they want to invade chile.

Then they need to invest more than 140 million in equipment

even if they invest 200 they will fail.

that's for damn sure

Oh cool.

Buying slavshit would be a great banter against US, but buying slavshit leads to regret.

Aren't they always trying?

yeah,they mask some troops movement close of the frontier as ''anti-drugs operations''

Why?

you pick
1.old territory
2.we built a "base" near a shit 1m wide river
3.we have 7 aduana and 2 military Bolivians imprisoned for stealing in Chilean territory
4.Evo needs popularity

Argie and Mexico has bootlegs of Russian and German rifles while Based Bolivia has authentic war bows.

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Kek, scope looks like PU or ZF4.

The c7. Had the pleasure of firing one. Just a nice, functional rifle.

Proyecto_Kajak.jpg

Did you know that galil is based on finnish RK62 (which in turn is based on AK which in turn was based on...)?

>AK which in turn was based on
Lots of previous weapons and technologies from the past.
youtu.be/sPWJOJZQCs8

So horrible even Belgium won't use them.

IKEA gun

Kaibiles?
How's that holding up? A Slovenian on /k/ says that while the F2000 was more accurate than the former M70's, a lot of guys preferred the latter for durability in the field.
While I have some cursory knowledge of the War of the Pacific, does Bolivia still today want that clay back?
Also you guys still hanging on to the RK 62 and 95? I heard rumours that you guys were looking for another rifle.

Pic related. Army is rumored to be looking for an AR chambered in a bigger caliber. Muhreens might be switching entirely to the M27 IAR for some reason.

RK62 still works. Don't fix what isn't broken.

AK74M, right now it's about to get more tacticool. They're about to put some M1913 rails, russian-made holographic sights, magnifiers and stuff. Right now it's more of a proposal for exhibitions and a pack of promises, than a fact.

Does it require assembly?

Comes with the gun

SG 540

Amen to that. Always wished we'd imported more of those wonderful Valmets before Clinton fucked everything up.
Weren't you guys going with the AK-12?

The weak must fear the stronk

Its getting phased out this year and it sucks but we won a war with it so I'm nostalgic,

F88 Austeyr
Basically we took an Austrian gun and fucked with it

youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc

Nice battlegrounds buggy.

best rifle

>SA80 (L85A2 currently, A3 coming soon)
An absolute shitshow when first produced but now its not bad

Aren't those now?

good old wa2000
youtube.com/watch?v=_av1zBdnxXY

One kaibil and several regular soldiers

shameless bump

yes they are demanding on the Hague for it....
not that it matters, international court can't demand a country to give up claims, they will have to fight if they want it

I thought you were working the AK-12s into circulation?

I've heard that it is an all around shitty rifle.

so many cool guns in this thread
let's start a war already
maybe invade ummm. venezuela?

Yeah the general response to the recent announcement of the A3 was "fucking really?". It isn't THAT bad now though, it just has a terrible history/reputation tied to it.

It isn't as bad as it used to be, it's OK now (still no SLR)

why the bad rep?
jams easily?

It's basically the British M16.

The first version that came out into adoption was fucking terrible, then they spent insane amounts of money fixing the problems over time and now it's just an adequate rifle with a stigma.

How about ceremonial rifles?

fuck
forgot pic

It has a long story behind the original production. The only people left to design the guns were dinosaurs and the only ones left to produce them were largely inexperienced factory workers. They weren't even fully tested when they had their big reveal and release. Just about every part of the gun would break or jam. The metal was made really thin to cut costs (government specs were just absurd) so you can basically just break it between your legs. It was an absolute joke and its taken them 30 years to bounce back from that to a serviceable firearm.

"The L85A1 (part of the SA80 small arms family) was adopted by the British military in 1985 as a new generation of small arms to replace the L1A1 FAL (one quick note, where "A1" indicates a revision in American designations, it is simply the first iteration in British ones - there was no "L85"). As a bullpup rifle, the L85A1 was intended to replace both the FAL and Sterling SMG, similar to the French replacing the MAS 49/56 and MAT 49 with the FAMAS.

Unfortunately, the L85A1 had massive problems of both reliability and durability. They were kept pretty much hidden until Desert Storm, when it became unavoidably clear that the weapon was seriously flawed. The UK government denied the problems for several years, until finally contracting with H&K (then owned by Royal Ordnance) to redesign and rebuild the rifles. The result, after changes to virtually every part of the rifle, was the L85A2 - a much better rifle that will be tainted with its predecessor's reputation regardless.

The best description for the gun I could find.

i think those are Mauser 1895

holy fuck, must have been a pretty big deal at the time.

keep going

>Mosquetón" Mod. 54
And only for very special situations, either for top cadets or officers
>Mondragon Modelo 1908

Reminder that burgers fucked us over with NATO calibre then raged at us for not being able to design a weapon with the shit they forced us into in the first place

>drug lords with armies stronger than the actual military
it really doesn't matter what gun your military uses pablo

>He believes the memes
youtube.com/watch?v=ykUSXs2-JNA

DON'T NEED NO TEENAGE QUEEN

aye cunts

hi

Aren there like just 200 of them and the rest just second hand m16s?

Why?

i dunno. war against a weak cunt sounds like fun. not much risk and you get to shoot cool guns and kill maduro as well. and the world will thank you.

As someone who was a soldier for years in a military that actually can afford body armor for their soldiers, I can assure you there is absolutely nothing comfy about wearing armor, carrying a rifle and ammo and everything else and being soaking wet at the same time.
I don't want to have to do that shit ever again.

Is that LT using a fucking smartphone in combat?
Based.

>the world will thank you.
because that has happened before right?

When in written history someone has been congratulated by harming or attacking someone just for fun?

Arent you all jews and christians? Fucking cancer

c'mon it builds character

No who told you that?
They are now 60 to 70% in the hands of the soldiers
Just a few G3s still in service
Even the Navy is phasing out the M16 for brand new M4s

who is a threat to mexico? why are you arming yourself so much
also if America is the answer, isn't ironic to buy their weapons?

>who is a threat to mexico?
mexicans

We are
We are trying our best not to
Mejor tener y no necesitar que necesitar y no tener
Like if you needed that much army to defeat Bolivia
Count them if you like but just in that tiny warehouse I see more than 200

huh, didn't expect that one

Everyone knows how to aim for the small fry and make others think that they are doing a good job.

>happy because stalhelm
>they're made of fiberglass
how should I feel about this lads

>happy they're wearing stalhelms
> but they're made of fiberglass
>and poorly fitted
I don't know this feel lads

fuck I'm sorry lads, my internet's a bit fucky