Thoughts on strong makeup ?

Thoughts on strong makeup ?

for faps oh yeah, for anything else nah

If it's for a wank, sure
If she sucks your dick alright, sure
If you're dating it, nah

love it

most normal chicks try to do their makeup like this chick but end up looking fucking ridiculous. I see a girl all the time who thinks she's hot but it's like she has no sense to look at herself other than straight on in a mirror. So she never notices how her hair is orange around he edges with foundation, like a dirty tide mark. Don't get me started on her "highlighting" fucking kek, she thinks sh'e a contoured model but looks more like an american football player with big stripes of paint on her face. She also has low intelligence and zero self esteem.

Me too, got more of her ?

Worse than Vegan Nazis

yes, like, a million pics. thats my crush

Post more :3

the more dolled up, the better. love that shit

The lining of lips is horrible. The shape of the eyebrows is a double curve, which should never happen. The mascara is lumpy.

honestly, that's an illustration to user's point.

Also a fun fact, 'instagram makeup' evolved from drag queen makeup. Must be so sexy to get sucked off by a tranny.

you’re right. much as I hate to agree, it’s true. her self confidence isn’t all that high, so she covera that up with makeup. shes actually really cute without it

"vegan nazi" ? you called? Yep I'm vegan and a HUGE fan of the Nazis. Hitler is the single most misunderstood leader of all time.

MORE

she looks more slutty without makeup.

looks like a manly trap with tranny make up

Post one where she wears strong makeup, plz

I've been sucked by dudes dressed up as dudes, chicks dressed up as chicks, dudes dressed up as chicks, chicks dressed up as dudes, and a tranny.
I can tell you, the tranny was the best blowjob I've received.

hmm u might be right
0 makeup

She is beautiful :3 I would like to kiss her :3 Give me more

>strong makeup

aka false advertisement.

great legs too

Well, not everybody's gay.

Nah, i enjoy only face to be honest, even without makeup but if i would choose between no makeup or makeup i would choose makeup

I really don't like it a natural beauty dosn't need shit like that which is also destroying the Skin beneath

Thanks just when I forgot about how they cancelled that show.

Ugly as fuck, look at my picture, here you got real lady

Got you more ?

But if given no makeup, normal makeup and drag makeup ('insta makeup')?

Butterface, hot bod tho

Why not?

I agree, don't care much about Sasha, she just illustrated the example. Your picture also shows casual makeup, not that drag queen shit.

Whatever, she looks pretty