Be honest

Be honest.

Why do you wish to be a woman?

cause im a faggot ofcourse !

If anything, it's because they have a lot easier of a time getting sex.

Ez money

i like smooth thighs

cause if you got the right toys and enough batteries your could masterbate 24/7 without anyone knowing

Multiples orgasms

Dis

Same reason I wish I could fly or lift cars above my head or be a house cat. Just to see what it would be like.

Cause I am already practically a bull dyke in a straight mans body. If anything my life would get harder, but IDK I think it would be best mentally for me. Given my ideals and how much I hate men, and my own body. That being said I know I'm not trans.

Suck my way out of a speeding ticket

To we what sex feels like the other way around

I mean you don't need to be a bitch to do that

Curiosity. The same reason why I havent killed myself yet and the same reason why I want to kill myself

not if you're ugly

source: ugly woman

No such thing as an ugly woman

I don't want to be a woman, but there's a part of being a woman that I envy, sexually.

I'm a straight guy, but sexually submissive (in b4 fag). When girls say something playfully bitchy or say something forcefully (without being annoying) it kind of turns me on. I remember my one female friend told me to tie her shoe and I started doing it and she was laughing like "oh my god I can't believe you're doing it" and I was hard as a rock.

With sex, girls can just lay there and take it. They can be submissive in bed, and hell, most people are into that. You can't really be that as a guy. You have to be the one doing 90% of the motion and energy. Sure, you can get tied down and have a girl ride you, but that's still dependent on you being hard- you're still a necessary participant in all of it. And once you cum, you're done. The whole act is over, but girls can keep going. They just have to.. lay there, basically.

So I could have sexier thighs

submissive guys are cute, user
you just need to find yourself a mommy gf

>Why do you wish to be a woman?

HAHHAHAAHA. fuck off. no thanks.

mommy gfs don't exist. i've looked hard enough

Because being a slut would be fun

fear not, they will seek you out

>ugly woman
ugly tits or gtfo

I post image dumps everytime I come here - I've earned my place

Sometimes only physically not emotionally. Women have this kind of beauty that men can't match no matter how pretty the man is.

Less social obligations, less accountability and more patience for fucking up.

Also my clinical depression would be seen as unfortunate rather than self inflicted.

>What is make up, gym and diet

wow sounds fun

Women hate submissive guys

Same, tbh

The only thing you can't fix is boob size

Oh they definitely do, and mine is the proof

Mrs Palm does not count.

Umm...

I'll have you know she only makes me use my palm when I've been bad and don't deserve to cum inside

submissive guys are adorable, you don't need to keep telling yourself that, user. Embrace it.

milk helps

I think you've missed out on something, user.

In that case, go ugly somewhere else cunt

Dis

Prove it

I'm a man dummy

You want a veiny dick inside you? You want a man to suck and drool all over your tits? You want man to put his dick cheese inside your mouth? Disgusting