Do you still think about your ex Sup Forums

Do you still think about your ex Sup Forums

Yes

She's married now and very happy. She moved to another country and has a great life.

I found a woman who makes me happy. More in tune with my personality. Took me a long time to get to the point where I was okay with losing her but here I am.

We were both heavy binge drinkers. We would drink a handle of liquor every day together. We would have fun all afternoon together but by the time it got dark out we would be so drunk that we would have a huge blowout. Every night. She would become physically violent with me, I would become emotionally abusive and manipulative. I would drive blackout drunk on a regular basis. I would get into fights because of of her when we went out. I would get arrested. My parents thought I was losing it bad. I was very afraid of losing her and she knew it too and would take every opportunity to make me jealous by hanging on another guy so I would get set off and fight the other guy and after she would act like I was crazy. And I was, but she did every thing she could to get me to act like that.

Well actually I already fucked with someone else too so I dont care at all life goes on

for every hot chick i dated I found some hotter girl to date next time

Yeah. I do every now and then. Then I get her videos and pound one out to recordings of us making love.

She's with someone else now and I get to smile and remember the touch of her mouth and pussy. We were dynamite in the sack. He's lucky to have her but I got there first and he'll never change that.

We always agreed to keep these recordings as a memory of what we have. She never asked me to delete them. She knows I like them so every time I fuck her in them it's like I'm fucking her again now.

Yes. We spent most of our time together researching and experimenting on human genetics. Once we had a good enough understanding of our genetics, the human genome and how to edit it all properly we had a big argument over what we should do next and split up as a result. I no longer have the motivation to follow through with what I wanted because whenever I so much as think of it I think about her and get emotional. I assume the same is true for her

I dream about her from time to time, it's the same dream. Well more like a memory is the words she used when she called the wedding off so Little background, 2013 I needed to have emergency surgery for a hernia that got incarcerated and cut off blood flow. During the surgery I developed a pulmonary embolism. They couldn't treat it cause if being operated on so they put me in a medically induced coma for 9 days during which time my heart stopped 2 times and there was little to no brain activity. By some miracle I survived and had to relearn how to do everything again. So 3 months before the wedding she tells me she doesn't need another dependant she needs a partner and called the wedding off...

So, the way it works is I get a girlfriend and I think about my last girlfriend obsessively to the point of it causing problems in my new relationship. Then I break up with the current girl and get a new girlfriend the cycle repeats itself and has been repeating itself for the last 10 years. I want to stop thinking about the past and be happy with what I have. I'm in my mid-thirties and I want to break this cycle. I have a girlfriend now, shes got no idea i stalk my ex online. Ive blocked her before and then i have nightmares till i check up on her again. I have hobbies and i am active outside. I have done everything traditional to forget the last one, including waiting for some time and fucking hoes. The new one is rich and sugar mamas me. I do not want to fuk this up. This is my chance to break the cycle forever. Please help me gain understanding.

Mate, for me it's even worse... She'd rather be single than with me... And I did absolutely everything she could have wanted...

Dammmnnnnn user. Fuck that cold hearted bitch. I would literally roll my s/o around in a wheelchair if need be. Holy fuck

lol

You know, it's weird, i think about my first girlfriend more than i think about my ex wife.

These threads make me feel jealous.

I see them all the time on Sup Forums, so it must be a really capitvating part of the human existence. And i'm missing out on it because i'm happily married.

I really do want help bros.

You sound like you've got a mental disorder m8, seek professional help not some Sup Forumstards opinion.

Poorfag with no access to help. Gf would pay for it, but id have to come clean... id be fucked. Is there free help?

Prison or military

constantly

Weirdly enough, there's one particular one that I think of a lot. I split up with her 7 years ago and I still dream about her. I've had girlfriends since and I'm with someone else now but I've never dreamt about any of the others. Not hung up on her or anything she just creeps into my mind.

Lmfao no

Too old for military
Definitely not going to prison either.

I need perspective. Badly. Im at an impasse with my oliveira.

Yes. Today is her birthday. She is one day older than me. Last spring, she cheated on her current boyfriend with me. Now, she won’t answer my texts. I still wished her a happy birthday.

yeah once in a while, she's happy with someone new and so am I. I can tell she still thinks about me too because she will text me a few times a year

Yes, last time was last night when I was nailing my current GF kek... My last GF turned into a total slut after we split up, she told me a year or so after that she caught Herpes.

still love her, yes

it's threads like these that validate my decision to marry my first gf. not the hottest, but guaranteed to be loyal because noone will hit on her.

Interdasting logic.

huh. i expected more scorn

You almost got it, but I'm still trying to work out in my own mind whether you're a moron or a genius.

yeah. i sometimes doubt myself

I get upset randomly every now and then. It's sad but thanks to human memory it will be hard to forget

but so far it's been rare

Fuck no i spent 4 years with her and have 3 with my current one. Current gf is 2 years younger than her thats already an upgrade

I dream of her, rarely, but I would even fuck her again. I'm happy with my current gf and don't really care about my ex. I now see her flaws and how I changed since then, and although I'm glad I had this relationship (made me learn things about myself mainly), i'm also glad it's over.

Well of course I was really sad for like two months when we broke up but then I banged a lot so.. :o)

I wouldn't***

Yes, but I think more about the one that got away. Still chat her up in DMs

I do, but then I remember all the amazing people I've met since then, All the fun I've had without her, and how much better of a person I am without her.

I also remember how poorly she treated me, and how it was worse than being without her.

no, i dont get too attached to bitches

Guys. one brotip. just one. dont stick your dick in crazy.

my ex was a doctor. aiming to be a surgeon. massive pay. 10/10 pocketrocket blonde, all natural. incredibly smart. swedish. incredibly loaded family. wanted a family and plenty of kids. was amazing in bed. kind and empathic as hell. i lost my cool every time around her, our chemistry was incredible. she was young and still is 24yr. and now she is focusing on her career as a surgeon, said she needs it first and then establish a family. came out of nowhere, i found out she was on somekind of medication and had emotional issues, probably some issues with overperforming and being abused by rich men.

i cant fucking compare anything against that dream come true. just stick with normal guys. because after this shit, you cant go back. :D

I think about all my exes pretty frequently. They probably don't even remember my name but I cared about them and hope they're doing well.

That's cool and all, user but it doesn't matter who had her first. It only matters who has her now.

>pic
oh whatever, so what. You still just gotta live your life as is.

Only wondering if she's doing good.

for the rest i dont want to be with her.

Fuck you dodged one bullet there

lol no, i better off this thread before i catch something nu-malish

No. Don't have an ex. Met a girl 10 years ago and it kind of stuck.

Oh yes, yes I do think about my ex, even though I have had two girls after her.She was a special one, but I hope she is happy and has found somebody that treats her nice.We never really had a big fight or anything, we really loved eachother but distance was a bitch, she is from Michigan and I am from Germany.

I wouldn't think of her if I could help it.

2 years of abusive relationship tends to leave a lot of bad memories.

What about femanons thinking about their exes?

this.

replace 2 with 3.

ex as in "ex-wife".

Bad memories, good memories, they all suck. If they should stop us from making the same mistakes over and over again - they fail miserably. It seems that perfect memory, by many considered one of the cornerstones of transcendent intelligence, would be actually a complete and utter curse.

Yes. She was/still is really really nice, really beautiful, but we just weren't supposed to be together. She had a boyfriend, I had a girlfriend when we met. We left them to be with each other, and lasted about 6 months. Most fun time I've had with someone ever, mind. Just went wrong. She had a breakdown when we split. Won't even entertain looking at me now. Crazy situation but I have to deal with it. With a girl now and have been for a long time. Still wonder though

Yep. Met a girl at university. Absolute soul mate. Same interests, humour, great looking girl. We were completely inseparable for years. After we left uni we moved in together, got jobs. Couldn't imagine life without each other, so happy. Nothing wrong with the relationship whatsoever. Gradually, without either of us noticing, routine of daily life starts eroding the magic. Not fighting or having difficulties but the happiness starts to secretly disappear. After 8 years we were just existing together and agreed that neither of us was happy and we should go our separate ways. We sold the house, and both moved on. Haven't spoken to each other since. I'm 36 with a new gf now and I still think about her all the time and dream about her most nights. I think how she'd react to certain situations and whether she'd find certain tv shows funny. I've got a persistent, nagging regret that I didn't try hard enough and just let her go. That feeling of unfinished business is horrible. Not sure I'll ever shake it completely.

No.

>femanon
>Sup Forums
ah, i see you're new around

I started to lately after the break up naw I was a pill head and tried to keep her away well I got clean for about a month and didn't have any and she started using and not even 2 months into her use she turned into a pillwhore and started sucking my drug dealers dick for free shit and they actually started dating and I went off on her in the middle of a busy ass store and she started crying hard but she wrote me a letter and I found it while moving and started thinkin of her again for some gay ass reason.

>Do you still think about your ex Sup Forums
Yes

>Do you think about your ex getting blindsided by a bus
Usually

Shes probably not doing too well rotting in my basement.

nah

I'm lonely though, I want a serious girlfriend.

But nobody I met comes to mind as my ideal girlfriend/wife.

Trust me when I say this:

Drinking buddies are far better than any gf.

I consistently worry and hope she is doing good in life and is happy.

I've had plenty of those.

I stopped hanging out with my last main drinking buddy because he was an asshole.

Every fucking day, still miss her and still hate her it's ying yang type of shit.

Still think about high school gf. Dumped college gf when she got fat for a really hot chick Im banging currently. Still probably in love with the girl who broke my heart at 18, 23 now.

what ex

>Do you still think about your ex Sup Forums
Yes

>Do you think about your ex getting blindsided by a bus
She actually did and survived it

pic related, mfw i heard about it