Does any good music come from here?

Does any good music come from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZJCCiLKmPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, but only because of the country below it.

St. Catherines is the only scene that matters.

South Canada.

arcade fire

Boards of Canada, duh

Neil Young and Leonard Cohen

What do you think of the classically piano trained, multi-instrumental, post progressive experimental sound collage turntable musician and twice published author of graphic novels, Kid Koala?

Rush

GY!BE

North America

Leonard Cohen is the best musician of that country.

Sad, a country without a name. Just a placeholder borrowed from the name of the continent.

>recorded his music in the United States
>died in the United States

we gave him to you, and we took him from you

>borrowed
more like appropriated. it's ours now, bitch. everyone recognizes our authority over the word.

Not a single cunt mentioning Neil Young. Fuck me.

See

More like an autistic kid's grip, chewing on something that isn't there's. It's not worth the screaming and pants pissing to get it back.

>started his entire career by moving to the United States
>has lived here ever since

t. latino shit

Gordon Lightfoot, The Guess Who, FM and/or Nash the Slash, Nomeansno, Martha and the Muffins, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Tea Party, Sloan, DFA1979, The Unicorns/Islands, GY!BE, Chromeo, and let's throw in Sum 41 because it was fun for a while at least.

A lot of war metal, if you're into that

>kid koala
>not a kid
>not australian
>hes asian
>hes from canada

The Tragically Hip
Gord Downie's Solo work too
The Odds
Pup
Deforesters
Hollerado
Indian Handcrafts
GYBE / Silver Mt Zion
Arcade Fire
DFA1979
Bachman Turner Overdrive
Some Barenaked Ladies albums
Billy Talent / Pezz
Japandroids
Mounties
Viet Cong / Preoccupations
Sam Robberts
Some Sum 41 releases
Tokyo Police Club
Trooper

The list goes on

Good list, but might I add:

The Sadies
Said the whale
Alvvays

all shitty fag music

LMAO KYS

Glenn Gould

>ctrl+f
>search 'Joni'
>No results

Well fuck you guys.
Summer Lawns is good shit.

Summer Lawns is a fucking masterpiece
How does Hejira compare? I've yet to listen to it

>flin flon
>ivujvik
>inuvik
>iqaluit
>hapy valley goose bay

what a strange country you guys have

And Montreal also has a good second wave postrock scene, gybe, zion, hrsta, the list goes on

le couleour

This

People are forgetting the two Canadian legends: Avril Lavigne and Oscar Peterson

drake
the weeknd
zodiac (jeremy rose)
eric dingus
nedarb

Front Line Assembly as well.

Tim Hecker, I think.

Justin Bieber and "Paul McCartney".

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZJCCiLKmPM

I said GOOD music.

K-OS
inb4 underage

underrated post

Don't you have some Black Lives Matter protests to attend

>what do you think of buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword made up meme genre buzzword buzzword buzzword kid koala?

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post.

/thread

is this a funny new copypasta or are you actually THIS mad

Nordheim

>Ctrl+f deadmau5
>No results

*Rapidly gesturing the finger in hand-hole motion*
Her music sounds like A DUMPSTER ROLLING DOWN FIVE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS except for a few tracks. I'm feeling like Mr Nice Guy today.

CRJ is also a canadian

Wtf were you expecting? His music sounds good only when you're still in your puberty years. All the equipment in the world and he's not able to put out a single decent album. He's a nice guy though.

What the fuck are you on m8

Life

yep ignore that fag, op

Sounds good where can I get some of that shit?

Canadian music is piss

(you)

You're full of shit, but he did spend waaaay too much money on the Professional Griefers video.
>In the end though, I feel that was just Joel living out his nerd fantasy when he was at his peak.

I actually am full of shit, can't wait to get home

Some of Deadmau5 are good beats to shit to, good time to give him a relisten

To shit to??

>Neil Young

>saint john's

triggered

did you purposely try to list all the worst Canadian artists?

Venetian Snares

Kek. Comedian leaf. That's funny and true – and I'm American. Only a small percentage of us realise what an embarrassment we are.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is copypasta? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is not copypasta. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post.

The joke is Boards Of Canada is Scottish

lol

so much adderall in these posts

Just go lie down and take some deep breathes

This thread, and all of you that posted in it, make Canada look bad.

Sloan is my favorite Canadian band

good fuck canada

Dj Smokey

same nigger

Len
Swollen Members
Choclair
Kardinal Official
Red One
B44
Ricky J
Jelleestone
Tal Bachman
The Philosopher Kings

you just made those up, didn't you?

>mfw he's not hip to the current French-Canadian folk scene

>B44
>Ricky J

I wish

Vancouver was pretty instrumental in the cultivation of new wave. It also had a pretty major impact on rock and what would later develop into grunge. Oh and eastern Canadians crossing the border to go to Detroit and participate in its past music scenes is often looked over too.

>nobody mentioned BSS, Metric, Stars, the list goes on yet