What’s Sup Forums drankin’ this early morn...

What’s Sup Forums drankin’ this early morn? Shout out from Kentucky as I pour unmeasured shots of vodka into my mouth and eat PAPA JAHNS.

Keep it civil gents. A man is only as good as his attitude under the influence. Much love to my boozed up boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

arcadiaales.com/beer/mango-suprise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bampin'. I know I'm not the only one boozin' it up right now.

Lemon, lime and bitters + vodka

Sounds miserable on all levels OP. Don't kys

Go to bed Nathan, no one gives a shit about your $10 rotgut vodka

Water.

I've got work.

Not at all. I'm pretty good and fucked up.

Name's not Nathan. I apologize if you were looking for a gentlemen with a lazy eye, but you are mistaken. (I used to work with a dude who had a lazy eye who's name was Nathan).. KEK.

Fair enough. You've kept it civil. I didn't figure that there'd be some HydrationBros chiming in.

Got a handle of Jim Beam.
Slowly drinking this early Tennessee morning.
Ain't got shit do to for the next 48 hours so taking a well earned break.

Same. I just ended an 112 hour work week with a much deserved half-gallon handle of from the very state I live in. Cheers, JimBro.

OP Here, I'm hammered as fuck. I should turn this into an user AMA. By all means, AMA.

Drinking something called "vargtass" here in Swedish Lapland.
Vodka and lingon berry juice.
Snowing and below freezing outside.
The drinks keeps me warm.

I envy you, bro. That sounds truly divine. This post is legit approved, my dude.

Yep it's coming down hard outside now.

It's raining here. It's almost November. i wish we were in a full state-of-emergency snowfall. I got more booze and food than a small army has guns. I'll gladly die in a home blockaded by snow than be irritated by subtle rainfall.

True words.

How's a kentuckian not drinking bourbon? Hell, even if it was Old Crow you'd be better off than vodka.

Just got off a midnight shift earlier, dranking these beautiful bastards.

arcadiaales.com/beer/mango-suprise/

Because I'm a shitty Kentuckian, lol. I have some Evan Williams Honey Whiskey, but that's it. I dunno. I've acknowledged that I'm an alcoholic at heart; I just can't bring myself to drink alcohol that shows up on my breath or in my cup. If you're too dumb to not know what a drunk person looks like right in front of you, you can go fuck yourself and be deceived by the persona I put forth to fool your weak-minded ass.

You talk like a fag

You're basically flirting with me at this point, user. If you want to have sex with an ass-backwards alcoholic, just say so. I can't promise I'll Zuck ur dick, but if you play your cards right, I'm sure you can Fallout 3/New-Vegas Dicksuck check me at some point throughout the night.

Drinking beer while browsing Sup Forums.
Trying some different ones, getting wasted.

How much shitty booze do you consume on a weekly basis?

It depends on what I'm doing the next day. I tend not to get wasted if I'm streaming on Twitch the same day I wake up from my alcoholic slumber.

Not Op here but for me it's normally the following.
>a handle of whisky/bourbon (1.75 liter)
>40-50 beers
Weekly that is.

On a bad week, I go through a gallon of cheap vodka because obviously I'm not drinking for the taste. I couldn't do the beer thing, but I respect any user that gets his buzz however he/she enjoys to obtain it.

Same here but with cheap whisky.
Plenty of crap liquor stores selling cheap stuff here around and close to Hell's Kitchen.

Me too wishing for something stiffer than coffee going to have to wait though

I didn't know you had to hide it. Vodka is a good choice then.

Enjoying your version of foreplay here user. If he doesn't take you up on the offer, I will

Fuck. You landed trips. It's basically a signed and agreed-upon-by-all-parties that I bring you to orgasm.

502?

Unfortunately.

Better take care of your filthy mouthed flirt first. Can't have him interrupting us. You got 2 rounds in you, user??

9am here, thinking i should just stay up at this point but im just now feeling tired.
everclear, cheap whiskey and sweet tea. my sleep schedule is fucked.

UofL?

Nah. Never went to college.

same with the envy. ive seen snow once and it's currently 76 degrees at almost 10am, its shitty weather to drink in

Ah. Well cheers to ya :)

Orange Juice

Cheers to you too

i do about a 6 pack
1.75 of cheap whiskey
and 750 ml of golden grain a week, done it for about 4 years. stomach hurts alot. how are you feeling health wise?

I was planning on getting drunk this morning but I have a friend coming over to smoke a ton of weed. She usually chills to about 1pm so after that I'm getting my drink on. I love cheap Whisky. Im gonna be drinking Canadian Mist!!

Not OP but I've been drinking about 1.75 ml of vodka over 2 days for every week for about 2 years and if I get the shakes and sweats real bad the next few days. I really need to start kicking this habit