Guys, my waifu has gone to the dark side. At least it's not bernie but still. What do I do...

Guys, my waifu has gone to the dark side. At least it's not bernie but still. What do I do? Do I become a #HillMissle too? Can someone post Tay Tay wearing the MAGA hat for me? I am so confused...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz1P40Dt8lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like it's time to become a #MeatLogForHillDawg

Katy Perry got blacked
she fucked travis mccoy for his BBC
your waifu was fucking a black guy all along

youtube.com/watch?v=hz1P40Dt8lg

Now you get to hatefuck her in your fantasy. What's the problem?

nice armpits

Faggot

lol katy perry is disgusting

you're not welcome in the taytay army

>not liking a girl's sweaty armpits

you might be gay user
get checked

She said she sold her soul to get famous. She is in the music industry and has more than likely taken part in some sort of satanic orgy. So moral of the story famous people are sell-out trash, and that shouldn't be looked up to.

she has big boobs

She has the upper body of a man, only with bad implants that look like she got hit in the chest with a baseball bat.

trump is famous. should I not look up to him?

>At least its not bearnie
>implying anyone is worse than hillary
Nice try shill. Dont forget to take your money on the way out.

>bernie is worse than hillary
u wot mate

That's it, I am now a #Clintoris!

She went to the darkside when she gave her life to Satan just before her career began. Her words not mine.

Waifus cannot be 3D.

Is he in the music industry and had to sell his soul in order to become famous and rich? No? Well, alright then.

Dude looks homeless lol.

Do girls like being touched on their underarms?

>implants

Virgin detected. Get mad faggot.

I wanna put my dong in her donut hole

isnt she like totally illuminati, along with beyonce, kesha and gaga?

I think you mean a #HillstormMissle.

its going to be really hard to make it cool to like hillary..an old grandma that covers up war crimes and topples dictators for trying to unite africa

I thought everyone already knew Katy Perry sold her soul to the Devil.

Makes perfect sense she would shill for Satan's candidate.

>has gone to the dark side

This bitch was always a degenerate cunt poisoning the mind of young women with shitty music.

Yes which explains her support for Hill dog

just wanna take a big whiff

>My waifu
>My cuckoldress

fixed that for you cuccboi faggot

>Virgin detected
Yes, everyone is a virgin who has a low opinion of a plastic whore used by the Jews to spread degeneracy.

You found me out.

Just cut your balls and wiener off so you don't have to face the life-long humiliation of unconsummated desire. Also, consider becoming a fully fledged faggot bottom.

Sauce?

>he can't tell the difference between Natties and fake tits

yes, they rule the world

Sad shoop is funny, just as a reminder of how few hot famous women are actually going to vote for the anti-woman candidate.

She seems like the kind of woman whose into rape fantasies.

>Emma Stone is a trumpet
feels good as fuck my man

Keep imagining, glorious user.

>had to sell his soul in order to become famous and rich? No?
Well he got rich on his own, but the fame came with The Apprentice.

Let's be honest, snoop dogg is barely black anymore.

He's more weed than man at this point.

Pastors Daughters being huge sluts isn't even a Meme anymore, its became certainty.

I'll do you 1 better OP

>Irish Mother...geeeze

Looks fake, pixels blah blah.

you got my fucking hopes up

You must be underage. He was famous as fuck even before the apprentice.

is this real?

>caring what celebs do

Are you fucking gay or something? Also, she is ugly as shit without makeup

Lies

She went to the dark side awhile ago

>she is ugly as shit

HUGE FAG ALERT...take cover everybody.

Saved.
Had to.

this, literally. she was born a man, just like Beyonce, Madonna, etc. All you celebrity worshipping faggots are into traps and you don't even know it, because these are extra covert lifetime traps.

>Madonna born a man

WTF are you talking about...?
A Billion people have seen Madonna's Vuvuzela shots over the years, both hairy and trimmed.

ITT: weird cucks that think Katy Perry is hot

Seriously fucking why???
Even her voice is mediocre.

Katy Perry has been a liberal slut, when Obama won and she sang at his inauguration she didnt even let her own parents come watch because she was ashamed that theyre republicans

He blacked her ass too.

Something is weird about a lot of the pop stars' backgrounds, don't you think? She supposedly has a dad that used to hang out with Timothy Leary, who was almost certainly a CIA plant. What's the chances she was an actual Christian? It's all just Jew mockery, you ask me. It's too stereotypical to be otherwise. She has a Jesus tattoo on her wrist, and she sells sex to children for a living...

look into Laurel Canyon

every major rock star has had ties with the CIA

I know, I've read David McGowan's book. That's my point: they all have military-industrial backgrounds, and I'm sure she does too. There is no way she is a traveling minister's daughter turned bad.

No. He may have been well known, but fame is something else entirely.

Something is weird about a lot of them. I legitimately think Alex Jones is the guy who used to play the Bill Hicks character. The birth marks and voices are just too much for me. It's hard to say exactly how people get into the entertainment industry, but it's pretty obviously not talent if we use Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus as a marker.