I just had a Subway and it was fucking amazing...

I just had a Subway and it was fucking amazing. Footlong meatball marinara on italian herbs and cheese with extra cheese, toasted, with red onions, olives, lettuce, cucumbers, pickles and jalapenos with caeser sauce omfg the best ever.

I just had to tell someone.

Nice man

This post is sponsored by subway

There's a reason why Subway has almost 45,000 restaurants worldwide. They offer a consistently good sandwich at a reasonable price. I'm happy for you, user.

I wish I was sponsored by subway then I'd get free subs right? Oh yeah btw I got a meal deal so had cheesey doritos and Pepsi cherry cola max as well. Because i'm watching my wasitline.

lettuce on a fucking meatball marinara, fucking choke on a thousand dicks and die

Reasonable price my ass. Here it costs way more than what average fast food restaurants ask for a meal. For the price of a footlong i could feed 2-3 man practically anywhere else.

I like the extra crunch

where do you live?

Be honest, is there reason for lettuce to ever be on a sandwich? Tomatoes have flavor, so do onions, but lettuce doesn't. I understand the low carb option and having the sandwich wrapped in lettuce instead of bread, but not just having it on just as a filler. I still order it with lettuce if it comes with it, but I won't actively put it on myself.

Hungary

Kinda want subway now, user

That's cool user, they have Subway in Hungary

Nice
just be careful my man.
I use to love meatball subs from Subway then one day I got a bad one I don't know what they did but it tasted awful.
Now I can't even consider eating there without feeling sick to my stomach.

lettuce on a meatball sub? what are you, some kind of gay?

btw, enjoy your shits because that's all subway sandwiches are good for.

Subway is the shittiest sub shop you could possibly go to. I'll only eat it if it's comped.

faggot

he probably jerked off into the sandwich before giving it to you faggot

Thank you for your comment. I would like to remind everyone that Subway serves not only delicious sandwiches, but also salads. Try their low carb Tuna Salad or Veggie Delight.

ok

Subway is gross. The workers don't change their gloves after they clean shit with bleach water and then make your sandwich.

>Be honest, is there reason for lettuce to ever be on a sandwich?

Texture, you fucking animal.

Ok Jared, thanks for the comment.

a decent sub. good for you, OP.

The bread keeps shrinking and has become niggery.

OP had a footlong the sub way.

He had a meat sandwich.

There was plenty of cream.

Then he went to a fast food place.

>Be honest, is there reason for lettuce to ever be on a sandwich?
You just won the stupid award. Congrats

Are you from NeoGAF?

Cool story bro
Paid advertisement/10

I enjoy a subway weekly probably. People keep asking about the lettuce... I get lettuce. But why pickles and cucumbers on a meatball sub? That is weird. I would get those on just about any other sandwich but meatball...

How low is your wage to do this, subway bitch?

Itafag here. Don't ever mention our country to sponsorize anything of the sandwiches you shill for. I tryied it, and I would not even feed my dogs with subway, like I would not feed it with any american food or preparation. It's for his own good, I don't want it to die choking in his own blood.

Subway is trash. I pity on every single person who cannot actually cook themselves and have to resort to low quality junk food.

I agree with this guy. Around here you can go to a local sub shop and get more bang for your buck.

I was with you but then you fucked up on every single ingredient after the olives.