Why the FUCK do americans get drug tested at work lmfao?

Seriously, all the fucking time on Sup Forums I see some american goy talking about how he doesn't smoke weed or something because he might get drug tested at work...

Is this normal? Why the fuck do Americans let their employers walk all over them?

Literally being taken into a room and forced to piss in a cup because you "might" have been doing something, in your own spare time, that your masters don't approve of. LMFAO. Absolutely pathetic.

Hey might. You mighy be onto sometoin' holy shit Work's gonna be a btich tomrrow

LEGIT LMFAO!!!!!

>americans can't even eat burgers before work because the test detects radioactive materials

At least they've legalized weed for medical and recreation purposes in loads of states.

>be brit
>shoot up some heroin and snort of coke
>go to work
>do a terrible job and get fired
Also weed is for degenerates.

It's the only way to easily and legally fire a black

>americans don't have racist laws in place
i am seriously laughing
we can litterlay discrimante based on religion

>we can litterlay discrimante based on religion

No wonder your country is a miserable shithole.

I think it is because of something President Reagan signed

Do they test for all kinds of jobs in Murrica? I have only heard of drug tests for people who have jobs that are actually dangerous, like working on an oil rig.

Some service industry jobs require it. Oh and government jobs.

this happens here too

unfortunately yes. Smaller mom-and-pop businesses seem less likely to do this but nearly every job I've ever applied to requires this.

it's seriously not normal over there? Jesus fucking christ.

>be brit
>shoot up some heroin and snort of coke
Americans shoot up other things.

Have you ever had to work with a drug user?
>implying jobs on Sup Forums

it's normal here

It does?

No it isn't fuck off mohammed

No its not.

No muhmad

My job can be dangerous (work with cranes and torches and roofs and stuff) but you only get tested if you get hurt.

They test you if you get hurt so they can deny your Worker's Comp insurance by saying it was your fault for being intoxicated and their rates won't go up.

I've literally never been drug tested at work.

b8

Retail generally doesn't but other than that they do

I have never heard of drug testing for work in my fucking life mate.

Where the fuck do you work? Are you an olympic cyclist?

Looks like the Irish flag lmao

so you get drug tested if you want to apply to a job where you have to be with your ass in a chair for 40 hours a week but you can just walk into a gun store high in crack cocaine and buy an AR-15 at any moment.
US is a weird place

Working in America is pretty fucked in general.

me neither 2bh

Have worked in food, retail, entry level office position, landscaping, construction, and HVAC. Any of them COULD test me, the foreman at my construction job paid out of pocket for an ortho visit when I got injured on a job site to avoid a worker's comp claim, none of them ever tested me.

It's a felony to lie on the paperwork to buy a firearm from a dealer and there's a section asking you if you're a drug user. If you're obviously intoxicated or they just don't like you any dealer can refuse to sell you a gun.

I am a Marine Engineer, not been tested since I left the Navy.

>It's a felony to lie on the paperwork to buy a firearm from a dealer and there's a section asking you if you're a drug user. If you're obviously intoxicated or they just don't like you any dealer can refuse to sell you a gun.
can't you just wait a few days and they'll give you the firearm anyways?

it's still a felony to lie on the paperwork. I think in Virginia if you're convicted of misdemeanor possession of marijuana you're supposed to wait a year before you try to buy a gun.

>t.flag

OP is a faggot but I have in fact heard that they drug test people for jobs at call centres. It's like something out of a Stalinist hell hole.