A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that white women instinctively seek out darker men and experience more intense orgasms when having unprotected sex with brown and black cocks. Nobel laureates Bill Nye and Niel DeGrasse Tyson have gone on record in support of these findings. [citation needed]

Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!

What u mirin BLAK boi?

KEK

Black bois REKT

lulz

slep t with my first black guy last week and was... disappointed... because his dicc wasnt bigger than my ex's and he kept saying "yeah i know you want this bbc" and i didnt dare tell him i expected more

Expect a lot of other disappointments from them too.

Troll harder, nig nog. All I read was "blah blah blah, I's a dumb jiggaboo.

>melanin receptors in their pussys

ffs, why do cucks make these threads 1000x a day? Are there literally faggots that are so pathetic that they post nigger threads all day long? No wonder everyone but the biggest fucktards have left Sup Forums.

Dam son

My pussy is also full of melanin receptors.
CĀ“MON BLACK BOI, MAKE ME HAPPY !

U so wanna hit *love* on this post, I only date black men. Most of my bffs only date black men now.

OP got rekt!

>melanin receptors

>citation needed
ishyddtg

You realize Nye and Tyson are physicists/astronomers and have basically no formal education in physiology, right?

If you want to make stupid claims, at least use scientists who would know something about the subject.

If I had a white daughter and she shaked up with a jigaboo id an hero myself.

10/10 Russian racewar bait to destroy America

Nye is an engineer.

>A recent research paper done at Berkerly
>Berkerly

Go away Hillary. You lost because Trump grabbed you by your pussy. A year ago. Get over it.