Vote of no confidence when?

change.org/p/canadian-house-of-commons-remove-justin-trudeau-and-the-liberals-from-government?recruiter=254301036&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg

>Trudeau is planning on censoring free speech by banning anti-transgender speech with 2 years in prison

>He manhandled one MP and elbowed another for getting in the way

>TD bank forecasts $150BILLION deficit in 5 years (fuck Trudeau's "budget will balance itself" crap)

>Sophie Trudeau has TWO TAXPAYER FUNDED NANNIES to watch her kids for her along with A FULL TIME CHEF, A PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND ZERO GOVERNMENT DUTIES but wants taxpayers to PAY FOR MORE HELP FOR HER

>Rejected help from Russia, US, and Mexico to combat the forest fire in Alberta which is expected to take over a month to burn out on its own.

>Trudeau also gave himself a raise meanwhile unemployment rate jumped up to 7.3%

>He also made employment insurance changes which make certain cities unable to claim employment insurance when they lose their jobs

>He borrowed 3 times what was promised by his campaign ($29.4B as opposed to $10B)

>Trudeau also says "Honor Killings shouldn't be called barbaric"

>Trudeau wants to impose a CARBON TAX

>Trudeau said his $30B of borrowing would create 100,000 jobs which works out to $300,000 per job. (we could instead pay for 1 MILLION minimum wage jobs)

>Trudeau declares that Canada WILL NOT attack ISIS EVEN IF THEY BOMB US

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/legalizing-pot-in-canada-will-run-afoul-of-global-treaties-trudeau-warned/article28027192/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sry for bad photoshop for ants

Really though, 2015 was his year and it all started to go downhill as 2015 was coming to an end

at face value, he is kind of likable. This is what most people go with, so you guys are fucked until term limits are up.

Never. A majority government won't vote itself out. On top of that the Liberals are still really popular back east, and would likely just win another majority.

>Rejected help from Russia, US, and Mexico to combat the forest fire in Alberta
An odd combination there.

The countries closest to us, so not really

>Let someone like Trudeau become your leader
>Still think there is a peaceful solution

SAME BOAT NOW FUCKERS
Mapleburgers when?

>Trudeau declares that Canada WILL NOT attack ISIS EVEN IF THEY BOMB US

How can a world leader abandon his most basic duty?

Give us about a year after Trump wins to sign our immigration papers then destroy Canada plz.

Meanwhile that week the Quebec's C-215 where circling Quebec city instead of helping out Alberta.

Never. Fuck off cuck.

With Canadian oil production we could fuel the happening for decades. Also maple syrup pits at the southern border.

Trudeau wants Alberta to burn

>then destroy Canada
Why not invade and take back what righfully belongs to you?

Surely Canadian patriots backed by the US army can take on a bunch of monkeys with guns?

Fuck off Alberta

>banning anti-transgender speech with 2 years in prison

lol what. Is this real?

Oh ain't that fucking great. Now we can't call out for what transgenderism really is without risking 2 years in prison. Let's face it, if you think that you're a girl in a boys body or vice versa, it's a mental illness. Why the fuck are sex change operations even allowed. If someone who's depressed shows up to a clinic and wants to kill himself, we won't give him a gun or offer to euthanize him, so why the fuck do we offer transgenders to chop their dicks off.

>If someone who's depressed shows up to a clinic and wants to kill himself, we won't give him a gun or offer to euthanize him
>mfw assisted suicide has been legal since 2014

It's not implemented yet

I kind of enjoy watching normies get BTFO for all their facebook posts though. It just pushes people to lobby for more anonymity.

It's not worth it, there's little of value here anyway.

Once we clear out I'll be fine if Trump nukes everything.

>>Sophie Trudeau has TWO TAXPAYER FUNDED NANNIES to watch her kids for her along with A FULL TIME CHEF, A PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND ZERO GOVERNMENT DUTIES but wants taxpayers to PAY FOR MORE HELP FOR HER
Is this real? I mean I get that Canada is completely cucked when it comes to social justice issues, but how the fuck does no one have a problem with taxpayer money going towards pampering the leaders family?

Ontario here. As much as I dislike Albertans it's the PM's job to fix that shit regardless of personal issues.

Only for those with terminal illnesses who've undergone months of medical and psychiatric evaluation, I thought.

Which, I think, would work fine for your average cause of suicidal ideation. I doubt it'll discourage many people.

When was the last time anyone took change.org petitions seriously?

Holy shit who cares what happens up there?

Cancer spreads m8

Be wary of it since you're right next to it

In order to actually do a vote of no confidence at least 31 MP's would have to cross the floor.
Trudeau would have to pile drive a woman into a coma before that happens.

>Trudeau is planning on censoring free speech by banning anti-transgender speech with 2 years in prison
We've been over this numerous times before. Canadian law allows free speech, but not hate speech.

It's already illegal to discriminate based on race or gender. The proposed legislation only adds transgender status to existing human rights laws.

Canada is cucked... alberta, sask, and manitoba need to separate or join america

oh hell no.

You will stay with the federation.

Liberal cucks are in such denial, but the weed voters probably wouldnt show up this time so they'd at least get a minority this time around

>Canadian law allows free speech, but not hate speech.
Only being able to use approved language is not free speech. You have relatively liberal government sanctioned speech.

There's a reason Muslims are flocking to Canada, OP.

>hate speech
???
THEN THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH.

Who decides what is "hate speech"?

Every ghetto black in America has more gold than the entire Canadian government

That's ironic.

Since 1993 no province can separate from Canada.

Any province that attempted to do so would lose all Federal lands granted to them upon induction into the confederation.
For Alberta and Sask, that is the entire province.

This was done as a fail safe against Quebec. So not only can they not leave, but if they did insist on it hard enough, Canada would revoke everything save the St. Lawrence bank.

If there are hate speech laws of any kind, then you don't have free speech.

The very purpose of free speech is to allow discussion of concepts outside the Overton window because they might be right.

Hate speech is publicly inciting hatred against any identifiable group.

In Canada, "identifiable group" is legally defined as "any section of the public distinguished by colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or mental or physical disability".

The proposed legislation adds transgender status to that list.

For Quebec, that land is originally ours anyway

>Hate speech is publicly inciting hatred against any identifiable group.
According to whom?
The government?

This is because Canada has no freedom of speech or expression, only freedom not to be offended.

>On top of that the Liberals are still really popular back east

Can confirm, fuck this place.

Wrong.

France lost, Quebec has been under English dominion for almost 300 years.

Hydro? Paid for by (English-speaking) Canadians.
The entirely of the island of Montreal? Developed and paid for by (English-speaking) Canadians.

The French weren't even used for labour for most of Montreal, Scotts and Irish were.

The US has natives & niggers who contribute nothing to the economy and society. We have natives & french shits.

Well fuck you then, if we separate we take it by force

>at face value, he is kind of likable. This is what most people go with, so you guys are fucked until term limits are up.
That's not how it works. If he fails to pass any number of types legislation it will trigger an election. He's made a ton of enemies within his own party and they are waiting for the chance to strike.

Nope, you lost that when you got your asses handed to you.

It started well before that.

t., a fellow Leaf who's been watching it all burning from afar for over a decade.

Its what you get for ellecting a dudeweedlmao.

You and what army?
Apart from a select few retarded Arabs and Haitians, nobody would support the separation of Quebec.

The natives would side against you.
The English.
And all other immigrant groups + most of the Arabs.

And IDK if you pay attention to your fellow french shits, but most of them are Swedish-tier liberal cuck faggots or inbred illiterate retards.

Quebec couldn't mount any sort of Army for defence or offence.

For fucks sake, youre the only province that refused to participate in WWI and WWII and had to be interned in camps for it.

The French are a bunch of pussies.

If we separate, Quebec and Labrador is ours though. Quebec should have become independent as part of decolonisation, but the Eternal Anglo did as usual

Force unnecessary if you're willing to take that prick Trudeau with you.

In a pre-election speech in response to a Conservative suggestion to expand day care allowances he said that people as wealthy as him don't need government assistance to care for their children.

kek

Canadians are too inbred with Natives and French to be of any real use. The lights will have to go out for a week before any of those moose fuckers will do anything.

attack Treduoughu will just embolden the libtards; they'll see it as a right wing conspiracy that they can wear as a badge of honor.

Why the fuck should we fight the wars of England? WWI and WWII were none of our business

Plus our men you conscripted were the best soldiers you had, either way

>If we separate, Quebec and Labrador is ours though.

AHAHAHA

Please try.
You have your best odds now, Trudeau would probably bow to another terrorist movement in Quebec. Probably even let you kill all of us English folks if you think you can take us.

Oh wait, less than 40% of French want to separate and nobody else in the province wants to, so you'll never get a referendum win and you are too scared and useless to revolt.

A grand total of two Quebec regiments saw action in WWI.

None saw action in WWII to my knowledge.

Keep dreaming faggot.

Fuck off kike.

You don't even understand free speech if you think there is such thing as "hate speech."

As it should be. Not our wars. Both wars were massive mistakes that should not have happened either way

When they say 40%, it means 40% of the total population.

>Hate speech is publicly inciting hatred against any identifiable group.
You left out the rest of the law.

319 (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

(3) No person shall be convicted of an offence under subsection (2)

(a) if he establishes that the statements communicated were true;

(b) if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument an opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text;

(c) if the statements were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds he believed them to be true; or

(d) if, in good faith, he intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters producing or tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada.

~

So it must be likely to lead to a breach of peace, OR not protected by section 3A-D. Which is almost impossible to get a criminal conviction for which is why they made the "human rights" courts with wildly lower standards for convictions.

Yep exactly. The liberals are NOT this extreme of a left wing party, he's fucking this up for them, as in, their entire careers. Getting rid of this asshole is their only chance at a future.

No confidence vote inside of two years. Maybe even the budget.

That is no longer law in Canada.

Lololol try to arrest me for transgender hate speech. Going to be a shoot out on the news guaranteed.

Nobody censors speech they agree with.

Doesn't mean the sentiment is dead though.

>all those memes about Sweden being top cuck.
Looks like the world is catching up.

>bring in boat loads of the least education immigrants you can find to canada, from africa and the middle east
>force them all to learn french so they cant migrate out of the province easily
>they only came for the canadian passport
>refuse to support your bullshit culture
>refuse to vote with you

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Long way to go, even for Canada.

DUDE
NIGGERS
LMAO

>Doesn't mean the sentiment is dead though.
Sure it does.

Section 319-3-A of the criminal code gives exemptions for things you can prove are true.
That is the only hate speech law in effect in Canada.

Sure the regressive left wants that to be law but it doesn't have popular support and the government is unlikely to pass a law that once again puts the level of proof at 'muh feels'.

That could change later on but for now it's not likely.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking frogs, their motherland gets rolled over with little to no resistance, and it's "not your war".

Hopefully the Germans bred some of the cowardice out of your gene pool during their stay.

It's perfect because they don't assimilate and nobody wants them here anyway. If you look at the stats, Quebec has the highest rate of unemployed muds and the lowest rate of miscegenation (anecdotally, it's because Anglo miscegenation with muds brings the rate up significantly).

Once we decide these subhumans need to go home, nobody will miss them.

Meanwhile I constantly berate the native and black 'Friends' (good lads, just honestly fucking stupid and they thank me all the time for some wholesome white advice on shit like property/taxes/licensing)
We openly laugh and mock the PM (past as well) in high traffic public places.
Me and friends i'v got that are soldiers often talk about what a mistake it is to cut military on the premise of 'War is Bad m'Kay'. (Just because something is objectively bad, does not mean someone can opt out of it because they don't like it, that's not how life works, a country needs to have the resource and training to defend itself).

Most of the Canada I know isn't so SJW. Then again I usually don't socialize with them for longer than 5 minutes (a time-gate of respect). After that i'll give them my view point and it'll either turn to them getting fucking emotional about it (to which I give them a firm, fuck you it's my emotions and personality, you don't get to take it to heart, and walk away) or they themselves walk away (buttblasted).

Hate speech falls under free speech.

Why exactly would it be our war? Our homeland is here in the New World. England has nothing to do with us, and France abandoned us centuries ago (of course, when the Germans were invading, suddenly the French government started funding propaganda posters about how we should volunteer to defend "our homeland." Naturally, this campaign failed)

When it came to defending our ACTUAL homeland though, we've always done so

Jake?

post more Asuka

I voted for Harper, at least he didn't touch NS.
A lot of people I know voted for Trudeau simply based on the fact that he "wasn't Harper"

I'd rather have Harper back desu.

>at least he didn't touch NS.

Who'd want to?

(Pictou County native)

Anglos don't mix that much with muds. English schools are majority white (or maybe white+asian). French schools in montreal are 60%+ immigrants in most cases. French people have almost as few children as english folks and force all the immigrants into school with their children.

Anglo-mud mixing is with the english-speaking, mostly christian leb and egyptian communities.

Canada will never send anybody home and Quebec can't afford to, because they significantly inflate the statistics of french-speakers and allophones.

Quebec has always been and will continue to be the worst province, and it's always been the French's fault. And now with 40 years to govern themselves, they demographically destroyed themselves and managed to turn their universities into Greek-tier brain washing camps that pump out full on marxists.

Is this shit fucking real?

BUILD
WALL

And weed is still illegal.

>cut military on the premise of 'War is Bad m'Kay'
The real reason is because "America will save us".
So that means if Trump wins and he doesn't want Canadian weed coming over the border, then WEED LMAO ain't happening DUDE. I suppose this is why he had the foresight to delay legalization until 2017.

stop spreading disinfo you fucking shill Alberta can legally separate under the 2000 Clarity Act.

>The Clarity Act (2000) is federal legislation that enables provinces to legally secede from Canada. The act sought to clarify the legalities of Quebec seceding from Canada, but applies to all provinces. By extension, Alberta can use the Clarity Act (2000) to legally secede from Canada.
How the Clarity Act Came To Be

>The Supreme Court, prior to the introduction of the Clarity Act (2000), determined that several items need to be resolved with respect to referenda used to secede from Canada:
>1. The referendum question must be free of ambiguity and it must clearly indicate that such a result would obligate the province to enter into negotiations leading to secession.
>2. A clear majority in favor of secession would be required to create an obligation to negotiate a separation.
>3. Since the secession of a province would require an amendment to the Constitution of Canada, such an amendment would require negotiations with at least the governments of all provinces and the federal government. Thus, the Supreme Court confirmed that negotiations on secession must involve those parties and be governed by the principles of federalism, democracy, the rule of law and the protection of minorities.

If you've ever been to Montreal and seen a miscegenating couple, they almost always speak English. And I agree that muddifying the French schools is a stupid idea. To their credit, Anglo schools in Montreal are basically frozen at the level of mud presence we had when Bill 101 passed (you need to have one parent who went to an Anglo school to be allowed to go to one so this is effectively the case)

But nobody wants the muds here, and our alt-right knows that it's stupid and doomed to fail if you focus exclusively on language to the exclusion of race and religion. The PQ and their cucked/lingustic nationalism needs to die

>I'd rather have Harper back desu.

When people ask me why I voted for Trudeau despite being socially conservative, I say

>F-35
No change.
>Austerity
HOLY FUCK THERE IS A MIDDLE GROUND WEED MAN
>Water Ways Act
I have heard nothing from Trudeau on this? I hope of all issues, he corrects Harper's fuck up
>IP legislation
No change jesus christ. And hes going to ratify TPP
>Press Freedom
But instead we get more 'hate speech' laws, fuck

Really, there was no good choice last election, like there is never a good choice.

My only hope is that Trudeau will at least uphold his father's legacy in the event the french decide to be terrorists again, but after the last 6 months, i expect him to let them separate without even a referendum.

Ayy I think chatted with you about Nova Scotia a few weeks ago, how's that dirty country doing down there?

Cape Breton here.

Everybody here "strategically voted" to get Harper out.

most of Canada is fine, its the big cities that are full of human waste,

>Pictou County

Literally the worst chunk of land in Nova Scotia. Almost everyone that was fucked up (non-ironically) came from Pictou, and they fucking hold pride to it.

Nova Scotia can be pretty based though, i'v got a cabin you need a good truck or 4Wheeler to get to just off a secluded lake deep in the woods. Fish, Deer, Rabbit, Beavers, trees everywhere, enough bugs to strip the fucking bark of a man's trunk. Canadian dream.

Nope. I know a few fellas named Jake though.

I dunno man, people here just want a job in the province, or some other reason to stay. Especially now that Alberta is on fire.

Its a forest fire the size of prince edward island the goal is to contain it so it doesnt burn citys forest fires are natural

>He also made employment insurance changes which make certain cities unable to claim employment insurance when they lose their jobs
Am I reading this wrong? This is a good thing.

If you fell for that meme, you're an idiot.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/legalizing-pot-in-canada-will-run-afoul-of-global-treaties-trudeau-warned/article28027192/

It's not that bad, people are decent when sober, which isn't that often, and generally they stay the fuck out of your business.

Exactly, there's no work. When you can open a donair shop in an oilfield and make a lot of money, that says a lot about where your people are.

>people here just want a job in the province

People have been wanting that for decades, Canada turned it back on the East long ago. Too bad the glory days of pogey are over, otherwise I'd probably wouldn't be living with my fucking parents.

Fuck this economic shithole forcing its province men out of province to make a living. Shit disgusts me.

At least QC is redpilled