Oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

General life tips.

there are oldfags and newfags, and that's have nothing to do about theyr age

You are not special, no matter what your parents/teacher/friends told you as a kid.
It's okay to make mistakes
You're young, put a specific amount of money a month (i.e. 50$) on a index fund. In 30 years you will most certainly made a good chunk of money
Don't get too attached to a girl.
Don't kill yourself

stay young

Your post might be relevant if OP had said newfags instead of youngfags but here you are rambling on about nonsense that does not pertain to anything.

ye but oldfag is a term that means another thing, he's a fag but he's right

Bones break, I know you think your body is made of adamantium but sadly it isn’t.

glad someone else is making these threads too, but use the same picture at leat, this one is depressing.

Don't go to University and live with people, if you're a loner.

Op here.
I mentioned youngfags not newfags, nigger.

dab on them haters

I know what it means, i just thought retards like him would underestand that i ment Agedfags

>General life tips.

Its not cheating if only the tip went in: woman's logic.

you can say no.

Once you start growing up you can't stop it unless you're a beta cuck that actively tries to.
Don't be that guy.

If they aren't asking you to go along with things, to go places and do things, then they're situationally your friend. Once your situation with them has ended, the friendship ends too.

Friendships are overrated. Friends will fuck you over the first chance they get to smash the pussy that belongs to you.

Unless you want kids, don't ever get married. No matter how great you think a woman is eventually you will be sick of her and her shit.

Don't smoke, life is too short as it is.

Fuck it, do what you want. Be happy and enjoy life

Lift weights. Start as a teenager. Even if you hate sports and school, getting fit will make the rest of your life so much better.

Don't join the military. Even if it seems like a good way to pay for college, there are other , better ways.

Don't get married until you find someone who is actually a capable human being on their own. When your young it seems romantic to have to take care of someone, but as you get older it becomes a drag on your soul.

trips dont lie

Related: NEVER PUT PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL. No matter how cute she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her shit.

don't date during college

When you got a weird lump popping out on your neck, armpit or the inguinal area, don't assume it's nothing or it's some bullshit.
Go get checked, immediately.

Date but don't fall in love.

Fall in love but dont fuck.

this

Fuck but dont kill.

kill but dont die

Die but dont zombify.

the world is your oyster

Roll but don't actually get quints.

just use the fucking condoms

>good advice anons

Realise now that nothing you ever do will truly bring you satisfaction. You can go to work as a pussy reviewer but that shit will get boring as hell eventually. You'll yearn for time off work but when you get it, you won't know what to do with it because there's very little you can do to make a mark on this world.

You'll have messages and expectations coming at you from everywhere in society. You'll be told that you aren't happy unless you have this pill or these sneakers. You'll stalk facebook profiles looking at pictures of people on holiday and compare your own life to them. It'll appear as though these people are rockstars, but the truth is they have to deal with all the shit that being human comes with too.

Don't bank on money as a source of happiness. I've made quite a bit of money recently and I'm quickly learning that gadgets and toys don't fill a hole that human relationships do.

I just don't know what would make me happy right now, and at 27 I'm starting to consider whether i'll ever know.

Op here
Actually you said some good and smart things that i haveto agree with you

Was a fat lazy cunt when i was 16. Two years later i realised i must lose weight.
Lost 25 kgs in 2 months and became 60kg.
Was porud how everyone around me were shocked. Got more attention than ever before, even friends wanted to hang out with me more often.

I myself am a "normie" we can say, have a lot of friends, female friends. I spend at least 4 days a week hanging with friends in a pub or somewhere else

I browse Sup Forums rarely, but trying to make a use out of it as well, like this tread for example.

Now I'm 21, in my country military service is dofferent, you Don get paid and you should be gone for two years, serving is strict here. But i refused to serve, paid 15k not to go. I enjoy my life as much as i can, started attending to a gym 2 months ago, life became smoother. Planning on stufying in the american univeristy in my country for a brighter future.

>tl:dr
Always spend time by doing useful stuff. Don't play vidya or watch anime 24/7 in your parents basment, timr is priceless.

Sorry if what i said makes less to no sense, I was getting bothered by a friend and was distracted the whole time.

Best of luck to my Sup Forumsros

Op here

I think money and friendship are one of thetop priorities.

Hope you'll find a legal way to satisfy yourself mate.

Abortion is not murder. Raising a child in horrible conditions is murder.

People are trash. All people. Yes, even the ones you trust.

These both. So much these both