Are you retarded

Beatles

they've been normie friendly since Sung Tongs

Talking Heads

Lil b

U2

>normiefags
this board is 18 and up :)

No, MPP. I have normie friends and they know about the album but can't even tell me they're favorite song on it. They listen to tame impala instead.

pink floyd

Andrew W.K.

>my normie friend does X means that all the normies does X
fyi Sup Forums is filled with normies, and Sup Forums is one of the most normie boards, so if you consider AnCo one your favorite bands you might be one of them

>normie
Right back at you, normalfag.

>Hey guys there's this really cool band called Animal Collective I think you might like
>"Oh cool user I'll look up a couple songs"
>"THE BEES, THE BEES, THE BEEEEEES WREWREWREWWWWWEE"
>"do you wanna hear a secret? I know one." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WUBWUBWUBEEEEEEEEEEEE
>"bonefish." SJFHWJSHSJFJALDJEBDJKFBCUWKSBHEKD

Honestly I dont understand what teenagers say when they mean this. They were the literal face of alternative for nearly a decade, every single music publishing site or blog on earth was praising their name since strawberry jam. They were literal alt-mainstream, and yet teenagers here act special for listening to them a decade later.

Someone define the word 'patrician' for me.

Well, your pic related isn't. In fact, he was arguably the first shitposter that made it big in the art world.

Patrician: music I like
Plebian: music I don't like
It's the same mindset they criticize dadrockers for too. Anyone who feels important or superior because they listen to some kind of music should reevaluate their life.

>AnCo
>enjoyed by patricians
Lmao

Play AnCo to normies and you'll get kindly asked to turn off this shit

I saw the same exact posts about AnCo several times, your b8s are almost masterful

>Grimes
reeeeeeeeee