Did one of you faggots got away with rape here?

Did one of you faggots got away with rape here?

I raped your mom

I was raped 3 times and never got caught

kek'd

hah

Honestly I was accused of rape twice by two different chicks. Like how the fuck we gonna bang drunk, then bang sober and then you tell people you were raped. Fucking hot chicks man.

According to feminists any man not in prison for rape, got away with rape.

Do you means rape or retroactively withdrawing consent several days later "rape"?

This is why I secretly record every sesh, can't take shit back when she's on cam screaming fuck me.

Its not rape if you are both crying

Makes no difference. If she claims that she was pressured into giving the consent and you can't prove otherwise then she did not legally consent. Also if she feels at any point in the proceedings that she doesn't want to continue no matter if you are balls deep in mid thrust then you have to stop even if her expression of new found reluctance is non-verbal.

Varies of course between state and obviously nation.

Continuous Informed Consent laws require psychic powers and possibly a time machine for them not to just be a "Gimme dem raep bux!" law.

What if you did it as payback? To settle a long standing score?

I have, once. I hated her and she had it coming. It was horrible, she didn't fight it, she knew she deserved it and submitted. She even got wet which made me angry. I couldn't finish I got up spat on her and walk away. I'm not proud, but she knew it was payback.

This. It makes no difference. A woman who is on film literally gagging for it can easily say later she never wanted it and was just acting like that because she was scared for her safety. And she will be believed. Women are evil.

I've gotten away with it multiple times. Ive puy my dick in many drunken sluts who passed out. Twice I forced myself on some Mexican bitches, because the illegals don't go tot he police. All in all, I've done it around 20 times.

>underated post

Do they tend to fight back or just accept its gonna happen and take it? Or is no one bitch the same? Do you go for looks? Age? Body shape or not really care?

Drunk bitches just get fucked. They don't fight back because they don't know what's happening. Both Mexican girls resisted then just accepted it while crying out to god and saying some other shit in Spanish. The second one needed a few punches to the face to settle down.

I've raped several girls, got away with it each time.

How?

Drugged them. They never knew

Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.

I raped my brother's daughter. She was 17, I was 24. Family Christmas gathering, went downstairs with the kids to watch mickey's christmas carol, she was drinking Coors Light down there, got a little giggly. Went to the bathroom, I followed her in, face fucked her, came down her throat. Told her if she told anyone I'd kill her father.

it's not rape if they like it

Exactly. I raped a girl and she orgasmed. Clearly she really wanted it.