Pic related. Pic is me. I am in Tampa. I hella need some high quality ganjas. Sup Forums...

Pic related. Pic is me. I am in Tampa. I hella need some high quality ganjas. Sup Forums... I wouldn't turn to you for shit.. but I will ask you for weed.. And I do got some money on it. So.. Who's up in this area of the world and can help me out? Eh? fuckin Sup Forums... been here longer than longcat.

lol wtf why would you post a picture of yourself on the internet, in a thread where you're asking for help obtaining illegal substance?

I'm a medical patient pending on my card. Technically not totally illegal. But I am also from a legal state originally, where no fucks were given completely. So I am still getting used to the mindset of illegal again. Which is stupid. It should be legal. That's why I go to Marijuana Board meetings and town halls where I am.. #LegalizeCannabis -.. Now.. will someone help me obtain some illegal plant flowers? Not taking it down either.

Egoraptor?

what about some bump?

Yo I’m in Tampa

Where in Tampa you at?

Mango is that you? This is why you'll never have a winning record against Armada ever again. Do you think he's "smoking ganjas" right now? No, he's fucking practicing perfect ledge dashes and Fox punishes on Puff.

I'm unsubbing from the mango nation to be a full time member of the Plup Club

Some killer weed down here in Fort Myers but thats kinda far

Am not mango sir. Am Cat thanks.

mango?

I'm in the Holiday Area

Kik: hyrulecat420

Nah. not me bro. This guy looks like he did just blaze up tho lmao

I got family in largo, usually im able to pick up a sack here and there when i go down to clearwater beach at night with friends. Youll see some people smoking it, just be discreet and cool and chances are theyll sell you some.

I know this is no help, but I got some oxy in okeechobee.

Not in the neck of the woods I've seen.. not unless I'm the one with it and walkin around.. then I'm offerin shit to people all the time.

That's hillarious lol. Nah bro I'm good. I stopped pills years ago, and happy to have done so. Dropped cigs, alcohol and all that jazz. Pure cannabis for this guy.

I see it all the time, usually younger groups of people. But then again it is clearwater so chances are people wont have it as much. Ive seen people straight up smoking in largo too

Go to one of those cheap extended stay hotels/motels where drug dealers and criminals live you should find some

I blaze everywhere I go if I have the stuff. But I am not so good at approaching groups of people like I used to be, and I don't wanna drop in on a sack without a few dollars or a bowl to throw down with, that ain't proper in my eyes.

That is where I am certain the reggie is.. I can't smoke on that. I'm from AK where the ganjas is real. This stuff down here? I haven't seen ANYTHING hit a B grade at all.

Usually when I approach people i dont ask for the weed theyre using, i ask if they have any theyre selling, or if they know a supplier.

Thats strange you must be meeting the wrong people

Good answer. I am definitely not. Because this shit seems way harder than it needs to be.

Good note.