"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER

Your wrong
>taxes

>Your wrong

No, I'm not.

Pretty sure most libcucks are progressive enough to tolerate weed from a distance.

I have friends that don’t smoke but are all for legalization, they’re smart enough to realize that others smoking weed doesn’t affect their life in the slightest and that there’s millions in taxes to be made.

fool, I don't smoke it and think that Government has no right to keep it illegal.

I question why it’s illegal in the first place, it’s bad for you? So are cigs/alcohol but govt makes millions in taxes off sales. Personally I don’t let the government dictate to me what I can/can’t put into my own body.

That's my entire families stance... But I live in CO and even the old people here are fine with it because it's better than the drug dealing problems we used to have and now all of those millions aren't going to criminals. My family treats me smoking the same way they treat others drinking.

Nope.
I don't smoke, but I think it should be legalized.
My reasons are that I think that the government can fiscalize all the plantations and the process untill it get to the customer. It will protect the users from bad mixed shit from suspicious drug dealers.
Not that I give a single fuck to the users. But it will create an entire new market, legalazing not only the consume but also the researchers to do their job.

False...

So more money in hands of those who already have enought so it can be monopolized and fucked up...

Because it was outlawed during the 30's, where prohibitionist mindsets prevailed and any reason to expand the power of the police was on the table. The exploited racism against mexican immigrants who initially brought it into the country. There's literally no difference between Cannabis and Marijuana, Marijuana was chosen to induce thoughts of filthy Mexicans looking to rape white women.

Look up Joe Rogans petition, It's my body and I'll do what I want, legalize drugs and let the poor lose their homes and family's, 90% blacks will be eradicated then.

Mexicans and niggers raping white women is a daily occurrence.

>have enought so it can be monopolized and fucked up
That remains to be seen, since anyone can grow it themselves. It's still preferable to fueling Cartel Empires.

>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."
-Ben Shapiro

Weed sales in Colorado 2016 1.1 billion..

0/8 bait

So weed doesn't have anything to do with it.

Is it a coincidence nearly all serial killers are white men?

I've heard several people saying that regarding tax collection, but clearly smokers are directly affected so those are the ones who ask for legalization primarily

Nope. It will create an entirely new market.
Only a few big people will risk their money at an uncertain new role. New people will get the chance to become big and start with plantations, or fabrics who process the plant, or even laboratories for studies.
It WILL give a lot of small people to become big. Creating new rich people.

I don't smoke dope, and I don't care if other people do, but I dont' want to be walking down the street sniffing that manky shite on a daily basis.

What you do at home is your deal, but fuck having to walk through that smell in public daily.

I dont even fucking care about this shit.
My point is: you can create a lot of oportunities to small people to become big people. Also you can study the shit out of this fucking plant.

Yes, you are, nigger

I don’t smoke wee but I think it and all other drugs should be legal. Stop posting this shit from home room faggot.

Are you that retard to listen to all what the tv tells you?
Oh shit... Whute men are mass murderers!... How can that be???...
Maybe its because is not in their agenda to tell what black people do to themselves. Or even how much people a single gueto gangsta can kill in a single fucking day.
Open your eyes faggot.

wrong bitch I don't smoke that shit. but I agree that it should be legalized. I'd eat the brownies/drink tea tho. I'm a vocalist. smoke bad for breath control

You're retarded, kill yourself.

I'll take this bait. I do.

Gangsters typically kill for business, not to send some sort of anti-social message or tie up and torture women.
>Open your eyes faggot
And become a miserable racist like you? Nah, I like people.

Ben Shapiro, and Steven crowder to start with say exactly this. Well, actually they say something more along the lines of "people that smoke weed are annoying as fuck, but I think it should be legal"

Never touched the stuff, but some of the arguments for legalizing cannabis are pretty good.

>said no one ever.
And what about me?

>assuming Im racist
I live in a country that the majority of people are black. If I was a racist I will be a stupid dead shit head.
>all around me are black or brown
>say some racist shit
>get rekt

Well then get rid of all the faggots blowing smelly vape clouds, old ladies that bathe in perfume, little fuckboi’s that wear 1/2 a can of axe, all car/diesel exhaust. Those all bother me and I don’t want to smell it.

>school kids take the bait.

Any of you niggers ever smoked out of an orange before?

No I’m not poor.

It's not a coincidence you retard, whites have the majority of serial killers because whites are the majority in the US, followed closely behind by blacks.I'm sure in india Indians are majority serial killers. Don't be retarded.

Yeah it's so much better to let niggers sell it instead of the state.

>suggesting we don't bust niggers for selling dope

He wasn’t suggesting that at all, you assumed it was what he meant. 1000’s of prisons across us filled to capacity with niggers, yet they still sell weed...

That's not even true.

Get over it. People like things that you don't like. Whining like a bitch won't fix it. Do something more useful with your time.

>It will protect the users from bad mixed shit from suspicious drug dealers

This has to be one of the dumbest myths to come out of the drug war rhetoric. Specialy pertaining to pot. Drugs are like any other business. The idea is profit, not to loose money. And you can't cut pot to save money

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

a lot of non-smokers are saying this these days, genius. learn how to google...

>you can see my $3000 macbook in the photo