What is your opinion on animal abuse ?

what is your opinion on animal abuse ?

We abuse animals since we are in this world, we even abuse each others, who fucking care?

well damn

I like it

ok then.......

buy this magazine or we'll shoot this dog...kek

Feminist would be better eating only chicken than going full vegan,... That's about animal abuse.

Im a vegan. Dont say you love animals or are against animal abuse if you consume animal products. /thread

I tend to think of it as the most weak ass thing anyone could do. Like someone is so piss weak that the only thing they can revenge on is an animal. Sad really, unless you are trying to go hand to hand with a bear or a lion or something, I guess that takes some balls

It's a good hobby/interest, one i personally indulge in but not often, I'm more of a pedo so it's hard to focus on 1 sick hobby.
Also even harder to keep both hidden from my GF

so your a pedophile?

Go suicide you kek

Don't say you love people if you use oil.

don't kill it unless you intend to feed it to something

I guess? I see myself as more a of a child enthusiast, but to some it's considered pedophile.
Also tip, get lost/abused animals from a shelter (every couple months) for abuse.
Don't go to the same shelter to often or questions start being asked and raised, learned that the hard way.

I care if I'm the one being abused. And, cause of empathy/not being a dick, I don't want to hurt others. Also, hurting others hurts the group which ultimately hurts me.

>go suicide you kek
>you kek

you're

Let's learn some English here, people. It's really not that hard.

abusing a helpless creature is a sign of something wrong in the head. fuck you if you abuse animals, I hope karma has someone assraping you

funni

>Im a vegan
I stop reading right there, this shit is worst than when women think they matter.

Oh boy I think my dubs talk for themselves

Beta cringe losers have no power in their life, too afraid to challenge someone their own size, abuse defenceless animals to make themselves feel powerful.

you're so beta fuck off

I think it’s very mean.

As a meat eater, I also think the vegan is correct, to some degree.