Literally no one can stop him now

Literally no one can stop him now.

This was a freak accident caused by the spirit bomb. Besides, Ultra Instinct is NOT a transformation. Goku was in his base form while using UI. Theoretically, any character could use UI, but it's such a hard thing to learn.

He's fake.
Stopped

except that time Jiren did

Plus it was called "an omen of what's to come" so it's not even the full "transformation"

if that was a typo of shopped, no it isn't fake, it's from episode 110 and 111 in the tournament of power, and if you're a casual dubfag that hasn't seen it yet and didn't even bother to reverse search it, then fuck you I'm spoiling it, he still gets his ass kicked by Jiren even after that.

this

I would prefer is this wasn't transformation of it's own but rather an upgrade to all his other forms. DBS already rushed through God and Blue and we don't need another one. Making this a powerup that stacks just like Kaio Ken would be a lot more interesting.

except jiren still spanked him. probably wasnt even using all his power.

the only way u7 is winning is SSB gogeta

hi

So he could go UI, then SSGSS, then Kaioken

The voice actor will give out before all that screaming is done

this

now i want to see :

Super Sayajin 4 Super Sayajin God Gogeta Ultra Instinct Kaioken

or nothing !

No I meant it's fake as in he is not real, does not exist.

A cartoon character doesn't exist? Holy shit, tell me more, Lord of Autism. You must be some kind of all-knowing god to come to that conclusion!

Then he turns purple, not his hair, GOKU turns purple

Lol

True, that's probably why whis was so concerned about the heat it was producing.

Gohan still has that "pure" white aura form that we kind of saw when him and Goku were training right before the battle started. still a lot left on that one that we didnt see. this may be Cell all over again where Goku isnt able to finish it so Gohan has to.

>

omnipotent creatures can.

zen-chan wouldn't do that!

I still think gohan should just be stronger than goku, i think goku should be a better fighter, but gohan should just have more power.

gohan is garbage

Zeno is not even omnipotent