Any oldfags left? Pretty sure everyone on this site is between the ages of 12 and 16

Any oldfags left? Pretty sure everyone on this site is between the ages of 12 and 16.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTeTzx-Y_Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it always has been lol

I got a ban oveturned. I'm back folks

I joined 2017. Guess I'm the NSA.

31 here, stopped posting a lot because this place has gone pretty downhill over the years

newfag

when ever crackychan was a thing, that's when i first started coming here

Right. Oldfag here. Definitely gone downhill since the days of CP raiding the board, hasn't it?

I've browsed occasionally since 2005

▲ ▲
shit

i'm here for the traps

this. Even the age matches. I'm a borderline fag, when >newfags can't triforce etc. Sup Forums was never good, but at least it was fresh-ish for a while. Now it's just repost of a repost of a repost. Been a while since I've seen any OC here - now it's only bananas, mother dying in sleep, trump vs antifa, andy's log, cuck and fur.

When was dundun and roodypoo?

oldfag reporting in

▲▲

amiright?

nbsp don’t work anymore fgt

fuck
▼▼

Been here since 2007/2008 when I was only 12 years old.

Now I'm 21 and this place has been getting more shit every year.

Newfag, oldfag etc - Consider me what you want.

i would fuck Zone m00t

i got it this time

▲ ▲

like this?

im in the same boat as you dude, and honestly i rarely even comment anymore, Sup Forums is getting pretty gay

i want some sexy snacktan

2009 here.

Sup Forums is nothing but shit. yeah, it always has been, but it still manages to get worse.

post m00t fucking snacks

Been around long enough to see the hate machine become a shit hole full of bait threads with nigger lovers behind every shitposter not including any sixx.

also fagmin left us to die with our gook overlord.

also got this one

▲▲

Haven't you heard? Gender is fluid now, so a male fucking a male can be just as straight as male on female /s

moot sold us..

we have this thread every week
LURK MOAR FAGGOTS

alt 255 hasn’t worked for years newfags

ive been on Sup Forums everyday since 2006. AMA.

everyday the same shit and no OC

moot abandoned us
so i give you anons this
so you can build your own moot, that will never leave you

Started coming to this site back in '03

I'd imagine you would consider me an oldfag but I guess it still hasn't hit me yet

Anyway, here's the type of memes we used to spread on Sup Forums back in my day:

Hope you newbies get a chuckle

>doesn’t have pic of boxxy
Kys newfag

Cool how much?

is this bait

>mfw
>original fag

no that social construction is retarded and this community is falling apart and turning to shit. either we do something about it or we should just leave.

Oldfag checkinh in,

why didnt pharamabro buy us? we could have made him time person of the year and dragged ourselves from this roodypoo cuckfest into greatness again.

no because Sup Forums is garbage now, nobody wants to be on here every week

2008 old fag here

33 here, been posting on and off for at least 10 years or so.

>muh politics
an hero

Fuck, It's been 10 years. There is nothing worthwhile on this board anymore. I pretty much just come here purely out of habit.

mentally I have the age of a 12 year old, but I'm 21

Original fag checking in. I loved the caturday, trap/cd/sissy, boxxy, ylyl threads from back then

I geuss the NSA finally won

I'm still here, I've been posting since 2008.

This is the video for pic related, worth a watch if you're an oldfag or want to see some of what we saw. youtube.com/watch?v=JTeTzx-Y_Ao

>politics
i said nothing about politics you low brow nigger

what is the blue flag with the granade supposed to mean ? never saw that before.

>nigger nigger nigger
epic win!!!

Hence the /s which equals sarcasm

>SA
no further comment. lurk moar

Been here since 04

my statement still stands directed at the community and not you

Day 3 of NoFap
Feels great and content, appreciate the moment, confident in myself and immense clarity.

It works guys :)

I guess you're right on that one. But yeah, i agree with you..
It's the dumbest concept in human history, I wish a hitler-type would burn them all, no joke

>damage controlling because you are stupid as shit

lmao

u mad

My memory sucks dick but I hardly remember any "trap" related faggotry back then. I always thought it was some recent shit.

>when the whole board was spammed with opera

well, tbh, i have been running logic equations around a mass genocide, it would be nice to see people with a lower IQ wiped out so we just dont have to deal with them

2006 here. Oldest screenshot I have that didn't sink with my other computer.

proof Sup Forums was never good

i used to be the cancer killing Sup Forums ._.

>2008
>oldfag

>CP was raid
Not really, user, Sup Forums liked the CP, that's why they posted it

Originalfag here since 2005. This is my go-to fap and information place still. Yes, people in their 30s still jack off. Even when we have a gf / wife. Because sometimes it's just fucking easier to knock it out yourself.

Anyone here actually know what noko was?

back in the day you lost your thread after posting. Noko returned you straight there.

>Because sometimes it's just fucking easier to knock it out yourself

so fucking true

posting and staying in the same thread

Exactly. Forgetting noko and chasing your thread was serious business. None of this JavaScript/catalog bullshit.

Noko brings back such memories
Nokosage comes to mind as well

Go back further nigger. Not many people realize trap threads were recently brought back. Shit existed back in 04

i wish saging would be still a thing

Typing noko in the email field would allow you to stay in a thread after replying/posting a new thread. Back then, if you didn't type that you would be taken to page 1 instead.

Came around the end of the Cancer Era and the beginning of the Reddit Era.

Remember when moot used to comment and everyone would loose their minds

Been here since autumn 2005. Remember it because of the Katrina-related memes.

I can't remember exactly when but I remember seeing the word filter shit like: Nigger was changed to roody-poo

Didn't even have to be moot posting. Some fancy unicode characters in the subject field to fake being moot and everyone lost their shit.

niggers tounge my anus
roody-poo
candy ass
and something with corn

It is, but it's generally ineffective on fast boards like this where people will reply anyway. All it does is prevent your post from bumping the thread. On slower boards, a poster can get in and warn others not to post. Many won't listen, but sometimes it can influence others. Or it's nice if you just want to tell the OP to fuck off and let their thread sink into the abyss.

I sometimes still do it and forget about that, just having a taste of the past
>Pic related is down there while I write this

spanish fag

also ron paul
for some reason i always liked that one

Fuck! I forgot about "candy ass"!
Do you know what years those filters were on?

▲ ▲

Second.

"The Sup Forums word filter was, apparently, put in by the Sup Forums team just for the heck of it. When submitting a post onto Sup Forums, any specific word or phrase (typically a meme-related one that was over-used) may have been changed to something else. The mods made the word filters out of annoyance with over-used memes, for the “lulz”, or both. Eventually, a few word filters were added to other boards other than Sup Forums, specifically Sup Forums and /k/, but were later deactivated. Wordfilters have also themselves developed into memes both on Sup Forums and elsewhere, some posters have taken to referring to furry as drama, loli as duck, etc. Thus, a good (or at least memorable) wordfilter can survive long after being deactivated.
In March of 2007 all word filters would be made inactive, including the “PENIS” filter, which was widely considered to be the most loved of the wordfilters on Sup Forums. Some of the word filters were brought back again later."

I would have been 12, no wonder I'm such an autistic mess now.

is that temmie