Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? Do they get taught this in schools?

Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? Do they get taught this in schools?

It's a cultural thing to eat that way. My boss at work weighs 400 pounds at 5' 5" but she spends so much money on food and catering she can't afford to give me a raise.

Im sorry but what the fuck is that?

fungal infection in his fat rolls probably

i say we just kill them all
bag up the boddies
feed them to the fish in the sea
give skinny poor people their homes

Sea level rises massively and we all drown THANKS user

She looks like she'd be fuckable if she was thin, what a shame. A disgusting shame.

It is my right and my duty as an American to be as fat as possible!
We're number one!! FREEDOM!!!
Sorry that you faggot ass bony euroslaves are too stupid to make food.

American? refers to Argentines, Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Colombians or to whom? Because ALL OF THEY ARE AMERICANS ... not Asian or African or European.

hey look, the fat fuck finally got here

you have a rest, you must be out of breath now from all that typing

fukin KEK

Not just Amerifats, look at the brit fags. Fat Brits are more disgusting than fat Americans.

America doesnt exist its actually called Atlantis.
also its better to have fat people in your country because if nuclear war broke out they would live the longest and people of a normal weight would die first its a national defense issue to be obese.

blame conservatives for being gluttons

she did get thin and is pretty qt. too bad about all the excess skin tho

they dont get taught anything in school thats the problem

Pics.

people get fat, i don't think it's just americans, it's all around the world, people with no self respect, and are just hungry greedy pigs