Tfw 26 years old and can’t grow a beard

>tfw 26 years old and can’t grow a beard

This is after a week. Pathetic I know

Go to a doctor and get your testosterone looked at.
Either do that or start working out instead of being a NEET

it's in the food

it's mostly genetic so there's not much you can do about it

That is sad. I'd have that in like 2 days

Dude, you could grow a beard even if it would grow faster. None of that is on your face. You need to raise your free testosterone levels. Start lifting weights and eating more red meat, less things from plastic containers.

1 year here

oh hey, your beard looks just like mine, when it grows out a bit

that said i'm a tranny who takes hormones and anti androgens....so take that as you will.

If I were you I'd definitely visit a doctor.

It's genetic. Don't bother growing it out and looking to see if everything will catch up. Judging by your current growth you're just going to have some chin-neckbeard Amish mess.

WTF that in a year ? i grow that much in 3 months

You're both pathetic. You probably have low testosterone.
My face looks like that like 4 days after shaving.
My

Why the fuck would you want to grow a beard?

awesome dude!

I am at around 5months, 26 as well

You are all pathetic and probably have low testosterone. My beard looks like that 4 seconds after shaving

I've got such high testosterone that shaving actually makes my beard bigger.

just get depressed and grow something like mine.

rebaz?

yes, who else bby.

Thats how my facial hair grows in too, using a razor on your cheeks helps cause it gets rid of the peach fuzz shit and lets it grow back thicker. Been doin this for a couple months and it looks like im getting more hair

It takes a while. Just don’t shave for like two months and see where you end up

Also who gives a shit anyways

(OP)
I'm 19 and this is from about 3 weeks
>also chest

ayyy

I'm as old as you and mine is even worse, well it used to be but it's getting better. Use minoxidil, that shit really works.

kek

i'm 26 and that's how my "beard" looks after 2 months. True pain

If I were you I'd be more worried about that vertical face growth

im 20 and my facial hair hasnt even turned dark yet, its still peach fuzz.

People try and grow beards and think to themselves (if i shave my beard wont grow) its actually the opposite unless you've shaved for a while. if you havent shaved in a very long time and your beard hasnt grown any longer its probably because thats about as long as your beard is gonna get so shave it and start again and hope that it ends up longer this time. also the more you irritate it the longer it will grow to when you cut it, not like pulling on it or any stupid shit like that but just not using shaving cream will help

23 and less hair than everyone ITT, Brother is 26 and can barely grow more than me, Dad couldn't grow decent facial hair until mid 30's. Upside is that i've got a solid jawline and I lift so I don't look like a manchild

Sup Marcus

I think I have more than that in a day or two.

eat more cheese

dox'd op

that's nice

You look great, are you into modeling now honey? xx KappaPride

Be glad, user. Facial hair is annoying.

saves time on shaving i suppose, helps me look young too so it's good with the ladies

I don't believe you for a minute. a week at 26? nope. are you obese?

oh

don't do that he wants you to grow man boobs, in fact avoid milk products completely

I feel op this is like 2 or 3 months right here

Eh that's pretty normal. You don't want to look like an Arab who can't maintain hygiene

Better than having to shave all the time OP

hey now, I grew a neckbeard and I'm only 19

27 here. This is like a week

I was born with a beard bigger than that you manbabies

Low testosterone ass alt-right lmaaooooo go buy some supplements from Alex jones ya fucking bitches

>21
>7 MONTHS (MONTHS)
>end my suffering

Forgot to shave this morning

Blonde master race

Is that ok? Btw it have more beard on the left side than the right side. It looks really ugly, im 22

I'm 18 and didnt shave in 3 minutes

You need to trim that shit, my guy. A beard doesnt mean shit if it looks like pubic hair. Not a very appealing look

Lay off the soy products. Research and you'll see its EVERYWHERE. Shit turns i to estrogen.

No way dude

Thought you posted nuts for a second then I realized it was just your face LOL

u look like a goat

Beards are for hipsters, sailors and bums

be 26 and I wish I could grow that much. I can get slight side burn bum fluff and some chin action. I somewhat grow my chin but I wish I had what you had.

quit bitching faggot.

post pic

This.

I'd rather not. plus I shaved under my nose today. but I leave my chin to grow for a few weeks max. side of my face doesn't really grow but the side burns do very loosely and faste than the chin. so mostly I just shave beneath the nose and use electronic clippers to just reduce the length of the shit next to my ears.

it sucks.