So i'm bi and I met my gf 6 months ago and we've been dating ever since. Cause I thought I liked women more than men...

So i'm bi and I met my gf 6 months ago and we've been dating ever since. Cause I thought I liked women more than men. And all I can think about is sucking dicks. Like even during sex with her, I just imagine sucking a cock or getting fucked. Well there's this guy I met before her and we're FB friends and he messages me often and he's totally dtf. So do I cheat on her or do I ignore the feelings toward the guy? The only problem is that he's also in a relationship so I'd have to have him over while she's at work. and like, this is our house. We decorated these rooms together, we bought that sectional that i'd blow him on together. Do I risk everything just because I miss the feeling of a hard cock in me?

lol yes of course

So you bought furniture together and moved in with a girl you met 6 months ago?

Why are you so dumb? How old are you?

Naw.

Met is more of living together
we officially met a 1.5 yrs ago, we've been officially living together for 6 months and dating "officially" for 9 months.

and im 20

Rules
>timestamp + tits or GTFO

let her know about your bi-sexual thoughts. best case ontario you get threesome, worst case ontario she breaks up with you and you can go suck your homeboys cock. seems either way as long as you tell her you want some cock in and around you, you can have it.

she's from a very conservative religious family
I've heard her and her family say "god hates fags" more times than I can count. Don't exactly want to stoke that fire

just an user here saying this but you should open up to her if you take that relationship seriously and not hide things from her, especially if it is you being a fag. have you ever been with any dudes?

So you are living together with a religious nutjob? You are a fucking idiot

Break up, go be a fag somewhere else. This will just ruin her trust and any view of fags she has.

i've been with more dudes than women cause when I was 16 and fat and lonely I was gay, then when I was 17.5 and lost 100lb I was suddenly attractive and started dating girls so including my gf i've dated 4 girls, slept with 10 and done things with 34 guys

Bait or the absolute dumbest Sup Forumstard on the planet

Sup Forumstard?

>34 guys
>20 yo
At least make your bait convincing

>gets aids
>gives it to his straight girlfriend
this is why people want death to fags. fuck you faggot OP

Yeah, what of it?
I smelled bait as soon as I read "I just imagine sucking cock"

Backpedal: The Movie

>during sex with her, I'm sucking a cock or getting fucked
why not this?

>i'm bi and I met my gf 6 months ago
>I've heard her and her family say "god hates fags"

I hate to break it to you but I don't think it's going to work out...

>17.5
in4b this is OP's actual age and he wishes he could lose 100lbs and is suddenly attractive and starts dating girls

>done things with 34 guys
>done things
>things
D&D doesn't count OP

Go date a guy, it's 2017 it's not taboo anymore

confirmed troll... or halloween summer

do you have sauce or more pics from the image?

if you want the permission to be a faggot
just kys

if OP was actually a girl and didn't say was a guy, this thread would've has a very different, very sexy outcome

I look for a bi boy with a gf (big cock here)
Kik me at ems.isx

yeah its "missbananas" on tumblr, manyvids, etc
also, fuck y'all im gay af and this isn't a "bait" thread
faggots
>Sup Forums