Hero or villain?

Hero or villain?

New pewds is redpilled as fuck.

avg scum

Hero. He respacs the wamen

tend to think people who will call someone a "fucking nigger" because they didn't like what they did - tend to think that person might be a racist piece of shit

might just be me though, seen about 3 "white genocide" threads on Sup Forums today

I want to suck this Swedish models cock so bad

>being racist makes you a pos
Nigger detected. Roodypoo pls go.

Pewds is a living legend. I wish I had his life.

1/10. I replied.

Check this dweeb out

>being this new

Anyone who is right wing is a friend of mine...

>using that pol shit here
REEEEEEEEEE

He's normalizing the word and the use of the word "nigger" for the next generation. The man is a saint.

kill yourself faggot

Not to be a curmudgeon but your generation is fucked beyond repair. I'm only 24, and the difference between my peers and 18 year olds is startling. You're literally nothing but a cluster of dumb pussies.

The hero that we deserve.

I wonder if anybody, throughout all of history and time, has looked at the generation beneath them, not liked what they saw, and were convinced it would be the end of civilization. Probably not tho, you seem like the first.

And niggers

go back to plebbit you fucking colossal faggot

There's a reason you're called a "young" adult user. Because you're just as naive.

A savage cuck appears

Would you PewDiePie's big sexy smelly feet?

>faggot

He's nowadays somewhat enjoyable to watch. As long as he doesn't censor himself (much) he's entertaining.

Antihero. Not A villain or a hero.

6 years does not a new generation make. But it's cool. You are too young to not be retarded.

how many years does it take differentiate one gen to another?

Chaotic Neutral

he play game, make funny sound, he hero lol yay