Any genuine shows for people of high intelligence? And yes...

Any genuine shows for people of high intelligence? And yes, i think you have to have great intelligence to understand Rick and Morty. Sorry for not being a sheep in the hivemind and putting down a terrific show.

Shut up with that shit. Middle school kids watch that and cosplay it. Look up Rick and Morty cringe.

It's a child's cartoon that tries to be smart.

yes its called every science fiction book that they just ripped off and rebranded with humor, the thing is newbies dont read and just watch media

Think about the backend of Rick and Morty and you will understand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Anyone replying to this with sencerity should reconsider their life and living it.

Cartoons are for children not smart people.

Your lack of intelligence is obvious from your unoriginal post.

Nice copypasta

>bojack horseman
it's about drinking, fucking & doing drugs, but from a nihilistic perspective. you have to be pretty deep to grasp the subtle irony & pop-culture references

MST3K

Yeah, they're called books.

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

if you're not well read, you wom't get the jokes

Good kek tho

So, I wasn't around here for when the BBC show Sherlock came out and was big, but did people do this for Sherlock too? Please tell me they did.

simpsons and futurama

The Big Bang Theory and Frasier are both aimed at audiences with above-average intelligence.

Even as bait it hurts

high intelligence jokes

Tf is trefology

Hawaii 5-O is pretty good

Why

this thread has become inordinately stupid

the theme song is mozart tier. the rest is shit.

Little kids are also having sex, drinking water, smoking weed, on Sup Forums, you gonna stop having thse too?
>your judgement is your own prison

You are fucking retarded.

rick & morty isn't as smart and well-written as its fanbase thinks it is.

Rick and Morty is liked a lot by smart people, but its not made FOR smart people. It's pretty dumb if you break it down,