Why do the French speak like they have a dick in their mouth?

Why do the French speak like they have a dick in their mouth?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05kkE2GWRNl
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqXbk_ThH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FHZx0oOqs
youtube.com/watch?v=MrjMJ_PAlB8
youtube.com/watch?v=4E6sEetFfg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Egrfsn2CU8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought that was greek (turk)

They certainly sound like they are gargling on cum

Greek is the language of Gods.

Ah? Why?

Do NOT bully the French.

I do feel the same for english people (english standard accent)

In france teachers tells you to speak english like you have a hot potatoe in your mouth, thats pretty much this except it's actually a big penis.

jk we love u France it a tsundere relationship *kisses*

This

Are you a greek?

more like this

>French
vocaroo.com/i/s05kkE2GWRNl

I think the same, people says French sounds hot and sexy but i think it sounds pretty bad and unnatural. Imo German sounds a lot better, even if it has that dumb Nazi speech stereotype

It's the nasal vowels, I like it through.

blame the franks and the romans

We could speak based Gaulish if it wasn't for them

based viet

>like you have a hot potatoe in your mouth
Have you listened dutch? The last time I did I was about to cut my veins.

French people practice it from birth so they can talk while they have black cock in their mouth.

t. abo

Adult Australians truly are the best shitposters

because they usually do

what about Australian kiddos?

Britain is objectively gayer than France

children should not be on Sup Forums

They're Canadian tier, until they metamorph into their adult shitposting form

>gr**ce

except for the language

English is still gay

nah bruv ive been to france, youre all marmite miners

both are relatively gay if you compare them to slavic or german

>all

nah m8

This is the ultimate redpill^

The French language is romantic and pleasant. It's not gay at all.

>Aussie obsession with black penisis

Slavic is a bunch of subhuman "zyrz zyrz zyrz" sounds and poorfags. German is a great language but not quite as good as French.

>tfw we will never speak Frankish

fuken romans

Why the proxy Pierre?

P A T R I C I A N

Why do you say that? :^)

No proxy needed

perfect representation of what French sounds like:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqXbk_ThH0

perfect representation of what Greek sounds like on average:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FHZx0oOqs

Fuck off it's a beautiful sensual language

Force of habit, probably.

Québécois French is objectively the best form of French, and historically it is the most legitimate.

Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong
your flag has a leaf in it

they'll always have a better language than yours so get BTFO.

from someone learning french- i gotta say the french sound so much better. but hey it's not like anyone likes american accents, so you're not alone.

>Take a glass of water

>Drink it and make gargles

>Say something

Done, you're speaking frog.

>try to learn french
>the pronunciation is fucking impossible
>Give up
Fuck French.

It isn't impossible. I have it down pretty good. Definitely for a while though I was very embarrassed to ever speak it, because I sounded like a trash anglo. But it clicks if you keep listening to spoken french. Trust.

Also a good way to learn how to make proper Rs. Stick a pencil between your teeth, so that when you use an R the back of your tongue will be forced to be pushed up to the roof of your mouth. Keep doing this, and it will be natural in no time.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrjMJ_PAlB8

the worst thing about French is how their nobility popularized the guttural R spreading it all over Europe.
300 years ago Germans and French rolled their rs like Italians and Spaniards (or like Quebec French, Bavarians and Swiss Germans still do)

Some French still did it before the 1950s
youtube.com/watch?v=4E6sEetFfg0

R's are actually the one thing I feel more or less ok with. Everything else is what feels wrong.

If even French pronounciation is too much for you to handle, then I don't think languages are something you'll ever be able to master (though I suppose maybe you could manage with an extremely easy one like Spanish).

Honestly, other than a couple of slightly challenging sounds such as "euil" and "rerie" and perhaps the rhotic "r" in a more general sense, French pronounciation is really nothing special.

damn. give me a word that you have trouble pronouncing for an example. Cause really the Rs are the only thing I have ever had trouble with. The rest of it is pretty straight forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=Egrfsn2CU8E

kek, I was actually wondering this the other day

>or like Quebec French
It really depends, it used to be quite common but it's kinda disappearing nowadays and being replaced by a guttural R as well (though not nearly as guttural as in France, in terms of the exact place in the mouth where the sound is produced it's about half as guttural as the French version). But you can still find some people with a trilled r, it's simply confined either to rural areas or to older people.

>mfw I hear the Orléanais accent (at 1:45) as a Québécois
Some of those phonemes are so ridiculously similar to our own, if she cherrypicked the right words she could sound 100% Québécoise.

It sounds like they are salivating and trying to speak after being face fucked by a BBC and broke their jaw

Strange language desu

Already it sounds sexy when girls speak it. Men speaking French make me wanna punch them lol

TOPKEK

Top 3 disgusting sounding languages in Europe:

1. Dutch.
2. Polish.
3. French.

Russian is the most beautiful European language desu

Portuguese sounds worse than any of those.

c'est normal quand la plupart de nos ancêtres viennent du nord

>using drunk farmers to make a video about accents