Ok guys can any one explain me what is the problem black people have with water ?

ok guys can any one explain me what is the problem black people have with water ?

Most grew up without swimming pools at their houses or schools.
So not many know how to swim.

no its not just that
their skin is very dry and cant handle moisture, as well as their hair gets fucked when it comes in contact with water

they dont wash their hair like white people do, and constantly need to moisturize

Animals are afraid of things they don't understand.

Bone density. They actually have less dense bones than white people, fucks them up in water. Thats why you never see any top grade black swimmers.

However, that same density thing helps them to get fast runners - less bone mass to move down the track.

you don't swim in the same place you shit in

That must explain why white people are so afraid of them.

No access to pools. No tradition of swimming since black people were banned from pools for ever.

Pool's closed due to aids

african americans are less bouyant than caucasians.

look at olympic swimmers, navy seals, and other predominantly swim oriented type of activity. The best of the best are typically white.

the marine 1st recons did a study on it due to a lack of black candidates. blacks are just less bouyant due to bone density, muscle mass, etc.

for the retards that dont know what bouyant means, it means you sink faster and have to work harder to stay afloat.

so they're literal gorilla species

wow
why do black males who are like 2% of the entire US population commit 81% of all violent crime???

There native land is filled with dangerous animals that hang out in water so they by instinct are scared of water.

none of these newfags will remember this meme... 2006 maybe?

Old Sup Forums is dead.

They are bred to believe that water forms the boundary of the territories they are allowed to roam wild in. So they get confused by water used as ornaments or recreational activities.

for the retards that dont know what LESS* bouyant means, it means you sink faster and have to work harder to stay afloat.

FTFY

>cant handle moisture,

>constantly need to moisturise

Pick one

promotion of gang violence as acceptable in young black american societies.

lack of education

lack of structured family house holds

crime is acceptable is a norm for young black america

pick any of the above

go fuck yourself grammar police.

Pools closed due to aids

>I was there

There is a difference between misusing grammar and completely misusing words. If you finished middle school you would know this.

if you left your mom's basement you may get a tan, douche canoe. people understood my explanation. you're just being a cunt.

>NO BIKES TO STEAL IN THE OCEAN

>WATER GETS FRIED CHICKEN CRiSPY COATING WET

>LAST TIME THEY WERE MADE TO CROSS AN OCEAN THEY WERE SOLD INTO SLAVERY

I'm sure its one of those.

Buoyancy is just a social construct.

Looks like I touched a nerve. Still butthurt over failing the GED exam?

this is bullshit. i grew up without a pool at my house, school, community, anything.
when I got to college there was a pool so I decided to learn to swim.
>get in water, watch other people swim. see how they do it.
>kick feet, while moving arms the way they do.
took me about 10 minutes to get the hang of it, and a few days to get proficient.
if I can do it, niggers should be able to do it.

>promotion of gang violence as acceptable in young black american societies.
>lack of education
>lack of structured family house holds
>crime is acceptable is a norm for young black america
>pick any of the above

SO the old "nothing is our fault" argument?

It's obvious. They run fast because of lions - they don't get in the water because of Crocodiles.

Pools Closed Nigga.... never gonna see that again....

Retard alert!
spoiler alert: swimming, showering etc. removes water from your body

read on tumblr once abt whites pouring acid and shit in pools when black people were swimming so its aparheid freight and stuff

Water washes off the coconut oil.

Probably too much like taking a bath.

If their bones were less dense, wouldn't they be more buoyant?

>their skin is very dry and cant handle moisture, as well as their hair gets fucked when it comes in contact with water

Only if it's been treated with product or straightened with heat.

>they dont wash their hair like white people do

It doesn't get as oily as quickly.

Probably because they don't wash it, but it's always oily

It's a little about that and a lot about culture. No swimming culture in most African countries.

Ask yourself how many white people knew how to swim before the 20th century. Very few, even among sailors.

Ask yourself too why very few Africans are professionnal cyclists, or skiers. Or why americans are so shit at soccer.

Sports are really tied with culture.

You're thinking of fast twitch vs slow twitch muscles

>ok guys can any one explain me what is the problem black people have with water ?

Literally just less access to swimming pools.

It's kind of dumb and amazing that people are citing SUPER DENSE BONES as to why blacks typically can't swim at the Olympic level, when that wasn't the topic of discussion.

im not sure but it seems to be their kryptonite.

they are also afraid of the rain.

We are onto something here.

because ooga booga gimme dat i want it ooga booga

>Probably because they don't wash it,

Don't need to since it doesn't build up oil as quickly.

Most people, especially women in America actually wash their hair too much to the point of damaging it.

>but it's always oily

Usually cleaner oils added later, not naturally secreted oils from the scalp.

>they are also afraid of the rain.

Moisture fucks up artificially straightened hair.

you need a dad to teach you how to swim. also, did you ever rob a pool?

Stingraids. I made the phone call.

>if I can do it, niggers should be able to do it.
Yeah nah, that's not really how it works.

It's like saying you'd just have to watch some people climbing trees to automaticaly become proficient at it. For some individuals it will be the case, but not for all.

Same with swimming, I've never been a good swimmer and probably never be, even if I learned how to swim at something like 5yo.

It has something to do with the way your body is built, your synchronisation, etc.

I saw a documentary about this once, they burst into flames if they touch water normally and milk is a poison to them.

>milk is a poison to them

Rates of lactose intolerance actually begin to increase sharpy the farther you get from European countries, specifically the Dutch speaking ones.

Cam on a wave pool's lifeguards. Note the color of the ones that need rescue. Hit 99% negro.
youtube : LifeguardRescue11

it's because niggers never really took to water. Europeans harnessed the sail and ventured accross waters while the nigger sat back and did nothing. The Europeans that were more adventurous, strong and confident explorers fucked off to pastures new (America, for example) knowing that they could perish on the trip so being a confident swimmer was a must.
Fast forward a few centuries and the USA have arguably the best male olympic swimming record of all time.

U MAD BLACKBOI? U CANT EVEN COMPETE SHIT HUTS.

>people understood my explanation
They understood it in spite of the fact you said the exact opposite of what you meant -- that isn't a grammar error, that's completely misusing the language!

Bullshit. A lot of Africans drink dairy milk.

Source : my wife is from Africa.

how much did you pay?

Your great grandfather probably didn't know how to swim.

The reflection

>african americans
For fuck’s sake.

You mean like Charlize Theron and Kofi Annan?

Just like any man, I paid with my freedom. Big price I know.

complete bullshit, spaniards for example were conquerors and seamen and almost none of them could swim throguh the centuries till like mid 20th century

OB

>original btard

no one said it wasn't their fault, but don't be surprised when a group is seen as animals, treated like animals, and eventually winds up acting like one.

You got that in the wrong order

retard

I'm saying it doesn't build up as quick because it's not constantly removed

They evolved on a continent where things in the water could kill you, so they still have that instinct and never learn to swim because of it.