As an 18 year, I can date 18 year olds

As an 18 year, I can date 18 year olds.
Is it socially acceptable to date a 17 year old? What about a 16 year old? Thats within age of consent for my state, but is it socially acceptable

If the maturity is there, yes. If he/she is a whiny little bitch, no.

Google Romeo laws you stupid fucking inbred

people used to say you can date as low as half your age plus 7 without looking creepy so 16 looks in the clear to me but like said, look for maturity

Slow down, Cpt. Edgelord.

Kill yourself you stupid fuck.

Dating a whiny lil bitch is a bad move regardless of age. But age isnt a problem in this case? I dunno if this normal or not. Can an 18 year old be considered an ephebephile?
Oh shit someone didnt read the question.
>i know thats within age of consent
>is it socially acceptable
Would it then not be ok for me to date a 20 year old who is immature? What if I am the immature one? (Last bit is more hypothetical)

I was 15 and dated a 18yo who always said I was better suited for her sister.. She boned me wimping "this feels so wrong...your so young, almost a little boy"
She came so hard we had to change sheets. AOC is 15 here... still fap to that old memory.

i was bangin a 16yo when i was 25
its fine and she was a slut lol

General rule of social acceptability in the US is if you finish high school, you don't start dating high schoolers, unless you were dating before you finished, or to a lesser extent if you were friends while still in high school too. But if you're working, or going to college, and dating high schoolers you just met, it's going to seem a bit weird. Not scandalous, but a bit weird. That said, 18 is a whole lot better than if you're 19 or 20 dating a 17 year old.

Lucky. Was she into the age gap? When I was 17 I had a thing with a 15 year old. We never did anything, never even met in person (friend of a friend) and just talked and flirted over snapchat. One day she sent a full body pic(fully clothed of course) and i realized her 20-something face was met with the body of a 12 year old. Had to dip.
Thats actual statutory rape in all 50 states. Have fun in prison bud
I'm a senior in high school. Would dating a freshman be weird? I feel like it would be. But theres a 15 year old chick whos about to turn 16 and shes really hot. Thatd be the age of consent. Shes a sophomore btw

Oh and to add to my previous post, if the 17 year old graduated from high school or got her GED or is going to college, then that moves it back into acceptable territory.

Yeah.
Socially acceptable: 16|17 =< 24, if legal.

Senior & freshman is definitely weird. Certainly it's done, but if you're just talking social acceptability, no, people are gonna think that's weird. Senior & sophomore less so, senior & junior not at all.

I'm also doing an early college program with half high school half college classes. Is it still weird to date a sophomore? Also any tips on getting with college chicks?

Usually 3 years above or below your own is socially acceptable. Assuming you're 21 or older anyway. if your'e 18 I wouldn't go below 16.

I agree... A senior is about to be an adult, joining the workforce or going to college. Meanwhile a freshman just left middle school probably still likes playing tag and watches the Disney channel after school.

You can date with a 13 y.o

I dated my now-wife when she was 15. I was 18. Shes 28 now, i am 31, married, 2 kids. Its all good.

Thats hot ngl

Fascinating, and mazel tov. How did her parents feel?

I was a good guy. We took it easy in the start. Parents were okay with it.

When did you have sex for the first time? I feel like that plays a big role as far as "took it easy in the start" goes

We were both each other’s first. I believe she was 16 but didnt do it ‘alot’. Just experimented a bit.

Nice. Were you her first bf?

She said she was with a guy but it wasnt serious. He was a jerk ive been told so she just totally forgot about him i guess. She was my first gf too.

A bit weird, but not a ton. Her parents will probably dislike/distrust you a bit from the get-go, as there's a general stereotyped view of older boys wanting to date younger girls just for sex. If that's not what you or her are seeking, then it could play out better, while if you do just wanna fuck her, then you shouldn't worry so much about what her parents and other people think of what you're doing.

No unusual advice for dating college chicks. I mean it depends entirely on what you're after and what you're like, like if you want commitment-free pussy on weekends, or someone to hang out with, or whatever. Plenty of websites with people's wisdom on the topic, whatever you're looking for.

How romantic. High school sweethearts are the best.

Your age ÷ 2 + 7 = Age of girl, without it being considered creepy by the majority.

18 / 2 + 7 = 16

So there. Fuck a 16 year old, and it's gonna be illegal, but people won't /really/ mind. And if they think it's "wrong" they're kinda lying.

Fuck a 15 year old, and more people will think you're a pedophile.

I fucked a 14 year old when I was 22 by accident, she showed up at an alternative music concert etc. She was hiding from her parents, etc. We ended up fucking on a friends couch. After finding out how old she was (I was pretty drunk when I fucked her) I found her Facebook profile after waking up and checking her online, etc. I've woken her up (she was pretty delirious, still). I got her train ticket, "kissed her good bye" and let her sleep off the rest of her hangover in the train.

Good thing I managed it right: I explained how much I love her, and that I've invited her to my parents for next weekend, etc. How she's the love of my life and the woman of my dreams. She "broke off" before things started: dodged a massive bullet there.