Okay Sup Forums im considering an hero i jist found out i have genital herpes i feel so disgusting

Okay Sup Forums im considering an hero i jist found out i have genital herpes i feel so disgusting

Anyways whats the quickest n painless way to an hero?

Sauce?

Bump

Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Just light some charcoal in an enclosed space.

how did you get it?

Ehh. Just stick to fucking black girls and mudsharks from now on. They already have it anyway, so life goes on as normal.

Fucked some girl raw

So, cementing pool shut due to herpes? Dumbfag... No painless ways to an hero anyway

Idk wat to do

how did u get genital herpes?

also, where are the girl's nipples in the pic?

TheravaxHSV-2 -look it up.

....and you have a herpe breakout on your dong now? or you test positive for having antibodies to the herpes viruses?

big difference. having a positive test on antibodies doesnt mean you have herpe outbreaks or are even contagious.

kek

How can i even have sex again no women will want a guy with herpes the stigma is the worse

....you need to educate yourself on what herpes is bro.

Use zovirax. 90% of people have herpes. It is almost harmless unless you are hiv-positive

I have it too. Just get medicine to prevent outbreaks and continue fucking.. No need to mention anything

It's aurprisingly coomon.

So there will be hot girls with the herps

Fuck those.

Also my wife has herps - infected from mouth cold sore. But only one outbreak, shut down by Zovirax - never reoccurred

I've never caught it - we're just careful.

>90% of people
Niggers aren't people

Idk im just kinda insecure alot and been depressed these last few years and this has just fucked me up kinda

1/6 people have genital herpes. It's not a big deal, but you DO have to tell your sexual partners.

This dude knows what's up. I got herpetic whitlow this summer and while it was the most painful experience of my life at least I don't feel like a gross person because I did my research.

scumbag.

When something horrible happens to me I usually don't want to die anymore because my life is no longer so pointless. At least I know what my next step should be.

read a forum that deals with this topic. I just googled "I feel dirty because I have herpes" and there was some good advice. Also, if you're in your 20s, herpes will probably be cured in your lifetime. We basically cured hep c.

Thanks alot man im 19

Got it the same age as you, been 8 years.

For most people the first outbreak is waaaay worse than recurrance. After the first time I've only ever had tiny whitlow on the fingers, barely visible.

That's for your piece of mind. Please do get treated for your next partner's sake, transmission is v.low when treated.

OD on valtrex

At least you're having sex, which is better than most of the neckbeard-perma-virgins on this board.