Death to Amerikkka

Death to Amerikkka

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Poles_in_the_United_States#Anti-defamation_efforts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YEAH

lmao

kill all germans desu

Germ any

Praise Allah mah Ummah

You had your chance to destroy us but you fucked it all up and now we own you.

Agreed
It makes me kind of sad because I used to be an Americaboo for a long time until I learned English and realized how retarded they actually are

Same feelings about Germany.

>You had your chance to destroy us

American education

Noooooo

What did you used to like about America that you don't anymore

no

>letting Sup Forums sway your feelings about entire countries

>america when you don't know english
COWBOYS
ASTRONAUTS
CARS
FASTFOOD

>america after you learn english
degeneracy...
violence...
fundamentalism...
corruption...

No you fucking retard.

I thought you were smart and chill people with a healthy amount of self-confidence, but now I feel like it's rather ignorance & chauvinism than self-confidence. Also seeing how you retards discussed politics on YouTube and Sup Forums during the election didn't really make you more sympathetic to me

;_; how do we save us

And I had no clue about all the SJW bullshit that's going on in the US right now. I'm fairly liberal myself but you guys are carrying it way too far

HELL NO

You do realize that most Americans either don't care or look down upon Poland

If G*rmany killed Einstein and prevented other scientists in occupied Yurop to flee to America, there's they would've developed atomic bombs first and then blow the Allies to shreds.

Stop making things up

Most Americans don't know what Poland is besides that it got steamrolled by Germany and the USSR in WWII

Woah dude I didn't realize you had this infinite knowledge about my country. Tell me more about what I think of Polish people.

I realize you being buttblasted Hans

>posting with your name outside of /cum/
Don't make me block you

Except, you know, the entire Polish-American communities that absolutely love Poland.
We aren't brits tbqh, Poles don't have that bad of a rap here.
A lotta people love Germany, too.

kys desu

As I said most Americans don't even care about Poland
I've heard that Polish people have a pretty bad reputation in the area around Chicago due to the influx of Polish immigrants in the past

no u

Agreed. US, Russia, China are the imperialist scum that earth needs to be freed from.

Don't act like the average American has any form of affection towards Poland or the Polish people.

>As I said most Americans don't even care about Poland
Not knowing much about =/= Not caring

Many Americans still think you're nazis, but does that mean we don't care about Germany?

>I've heard that Polish people have a pretty bad reputation in the area around Chicago
Gopniks aren't people

The Polish community in my city is really well respected, same as the Czech one up in the hills

Stop talking about things you don't know anything about you smarmy brat

Then there'll be other bations making empires in order to fillthe power vacuum, like you, India.

When GW Bush got laughed at by the entire US government for going into Iraq with only having Poland supporting us he went on a mini national publicity tour to raise awareness of Poland. He was that butthurt about being mocked.

I am not making this up.

Let me redpill you.

>I knew this"DTA"had to come from u Hans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

>Poland supported the US
>also Kosciuszko and Pulaski fought for it
>in return Americans spew the ''hehe they charged tanks XD'' german propaganda and constantly shittalk us
best allies

That's just cynicism m8. There is nothing wrong, or even special, about you being cynical. Your opinions have not even changed, you just see things from a different angle.

Please, first you say that "most Americans don't know what Poland is" and now you're saying that Americans actually do care about Poland?

>Many Americans still think you're nazis
deep inside they actually still are fucking nazis, do not trust them mate, I know them quite good

Ugh, heritagefags are the worst.

>''hehe they charged tanks XD''
Morelike
>"Nigga these fuckers charge down tanks"

Don't compare Americans to natsoc faggots

>I'm contrarian and shitposting!
It's like I'm really on Sup Forums

Good solid catholic country

Not degenerate pieces of shit like most of Europe.

No one is to blame for Polak jokes becoming popular here. Shit happens. Besides, we've always rewarded your country as much as possible, without triggering war with Russia, with military equipment.

GW Bush even tried to fully modernize your countries military, Putin threatened a nuclear attack on you if we did.

Murrifats dick suck Poles pretty hard.
The groups that emigrate to the US tend to be filtered so sheltered murrifats project their personal experience onto everyone else

It's been awhile since I've been on Sup Forums so I've been starting to forget why I hated it. Thanks for reminding me

>No one is to blame for Polak jokes becoming popular here
they started with german immigrants

Send use some of your refugees and make you dream come true.

Also
>Many Americans still think you're nazis
That's the ignorance I am talking about, it's like you're even proud of having zero knowledge about the rest of the world besides some 70 year old stereotypes whatsoever

I believe it--probably the only example of German humor causing any amount of laughter.

Hans being an absolute retard again.

>ignorance
who are trying to trick nazi?

Hitler had a chance to allie with time-travelling space canadians who were butthurt about their countries inferiority to america in the far future. However instead of using them to destroy america he burst out laughing and yelled A FUCKING LEAF! which caused them to teleport back to the far future. Probably his worst move.

>That's the ignorance I am talking about, it's like you're even proud of having zero knowledge about the rest of the world besides some 70 year old stereotypes whatsoever
Germans are guilty of this as well.

This tbqh
A lot of raging virgin autists here get butthurt at single posters and then hate entire countries because of it, despite never even having been there. I guess that comes with sexual frustration and never leaving your basement, it's still amusing though.

>like america and americans
>they hate me because of pricks like OP
>mfw

Death to Islam

>That's the ignorance I am talking about, it's like you're even proud of having zero knowledge about the rest of the world besides some 70 year old stereotypes whatsoever
Germans do the same exact thing

Drumpf is actually a Maoist trying to crash the US empire with no survivors by acting like he has dementia. I approve 2bh

Yeah basically this.

From Wikipedia
>Polish Americans continue to face discrimination and negative stereotyping in the United States. In February 2013, a YouTube video on Pączki Day made comments saying that on that day, "everybody is Polish, which means they are all fat and stupid."
>Polish jokes by late night host Jimmy Kimmel were answered by a letter from the Polish American Congress in December 2013, urging Disney-ABC Television to discontinue ridiculing Poles as "stupid"
>Jagodzinski faced insults and taunts from the workers, who had written graffiti and called him a "dumb Polack"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Poles_in_the_United_States#Anti-defamation_efforts

Go read /deutsch/ and tell me how superior you still feel. From what I've seen Sup Forums is just the epitome of confirmation bias
>"durr i hate americans"
>wtf now i americans
>someone posts something stupid: "wtf theyre stupid
>an American posts something stupid: "WTF AMERIFATS ARE THIS DUMB"

Christ this board needs mods.

I'm not Polish
I'm a red blooded American

Yes, you can know nothing about something and yet still care for it

Do you have comprehension issues?

Are you not ignorant for assuming Americans are window lickers?

Stop bullying our burgerfriends Hans

No thanks, /deutsch/ is full of retards

It's just banter m8

Like you Germans and your scat fetishizing--thats just banter right? You only do it as sarcastic b-banter?

>make dumb stereotypical assumptions about Americans
>LOL WHY DO AMERICANS BE SO IGNORANT

can't bully a bully

>I'm a red blooded American
So a half-caste Mexican?

That's my point, if you have any opinion about countries based on its posters here you're a fucking moron. There's also this double standard where everybody can shitpost their hardest about Americans, but Americans saying pretty much anything is met with retards like

one of your own countrymen said it you spastic

Pretty sure you said it you spastic

>I'm a red-blooded murrican
>I'm a fucken BASED Polish-American, love my Poles, love my Czechs
Schizophrenia the country

t. proxy Amerishit

Pure 100% All American Beef

If you want to know, 95% is from the British Isles, the rest from France, Germany, and Spain

ngl you're pretty fucking spastic yourself so you shouldn't be talking

>muh but you're ignorant as well
I saw that coming. I didn't have any stereotypical assumptions about you until I actually had to deal with Americans. Obviously not all of you are ignorant and I try to judge every American as an individual, but that over-the-top chauvinism is too widespread among Americans to be unnoticed

>I'm a retarded 12 year old who forms my opinions from shitposts and nobody could possibly find me annoying or stupid

>people shitpost on a website
>wtf i hate americans now

do you think this is serious? do you think this is anything other than shitposting for fun? you fucking imbecile

It's not just about Sup Forums posters, I've noticed the same behaviour all over the internet. I'm not particularly a fan of Germany either

>it's to be a retard and generalize when it supports my arguments, even if it's against people being retarded and generalizing
wew lad

Germans are retarded.
I'm a half Germ/half Eastern Yuro halfbreed, my parents met in Paris while Europe was still split up into a communistic and non-communistic part.
My family lived both the country of my father and in the country of my mother, and while in Germany, my mother has been insulted quite often by ethnic Germans because of her accent and a few times she's atually had racial (or rather ethnic?) slurs thrown at her. Yet Germans here have the audacity to complain about stereotypes and ignorance, kek.

>I saw that coming
You're LYING

>I didn't have any stereotypical assumptions about you until I actually had to deal with Americans
SO

>Obviously not all of you are ignorant and I try to judge every American as an individual
BAD

>implying your opinion on Germans hasn't changed because of Sup Forums

Germans tend to be very ignorant themselves, In know

>implying it has

this is the reason why everyone hates us so much

Most Americans don't give a shit about any country outside of US, Mexico, and Canada.

However among the people who are aware of foreign countries, Poland is gaining some popularity.

Sup Forums's been NOTHING but retarded opinions indistinguishable from trolling for years now, it's easier to just assume the former.

I said in my very first post that I actually liked America until I've had to deal with them online

Long live the Confederacy

t. Southerner

>Lying to someone's face
Soulless German scum

kill urself desu

Für den durchschnittlichen Deutschen gibt's halt Deutschland, Österreich und ein mal im Jahr Malle, sonst weiß er von der Welt auch nicht viel mehr als n Ami, oder sonst jemand
Ist halt n bisschen lustig wenn man dann die Autisten hier ausrasten und über Amerika heulen sieht

T-thanks baguettebro

There's a simple reason, the US is the most 'relevant' country in the world. On tier 2 there's countries like Canada, Germany, Italy, France and so on, Poland is somewhere around tier 3. Mexico and Canada are really only given a fuck about by Americans due to proximity
>confirmation bias

what could you possibly gain from splitting the country in two

yes

it would help him feel better about his small penis and lack of self esteem