Any of you fools ready to admit you got suckered?

Any of you fools ready to admit you got suckered?

Redundancy. Kinda like your pathetic Trump Bashing.

>independent
>Gossip, Fake news, liberal media

No one cares what you think anderson cooper

All Hail The RIP OFF King

why does traveling cost so much for them? I can go to mar a lago for $100 per trip.

>Implying Americans actually care about politics and dont just view it as an off season super bowl.

seriously kid white people aren't niggers.

so this is your daily thread.
lets see,
same time,
same subject,
same memes,
yep its you.

As much a s i fucking loathe that man, i have to say that he is one of the most fascinating historical figures. it is so surreal living in this time.

i be thinking of all images i see of him as historical artifacts, which they are. and i encourage people to do so.. it's fun.

This is the best way to roll with this. It's like getting a chance to live under Caligula in Roman times.

trump continues to do whatever the fuck he wants while not giving a shit what anyone says. hmm. weird. but I doubt anyone voted for him because of that.

I love how everyone is so shocked that there's a president like Trump.

>"WE'VE NEVER HAD SOMEONE SO CRASS AND INDECENT AS TRUMP!!!!! SCREEEEE"

Jesus Christ, seriously?

Johnson once waved his dick to a foreign dignitary and asked "Have you ever seen such a nice dick in all your life? Look at it."

Trump is one of the tame ones you tards.

It's a good thing golf doesn't take 8 hours a day.

libbberul tears, can't hear you, fingers in my ears
NANANANANANAAA

Oooh, Trump Bashing is now a proper noun?!?

haha lil dicked homo

That’s exactly why people voted for him.

yeah that was the joke.

That was a joke?
#notfunny

I'ma start #ing you faggot forchan queers now
#forchanisgay

yeah only one person in the whole world isn't a trumptard.

every day, everything everyone says, is just one guy. lol

yawn
so dumb

I don't like that he is an ass on twitter, but I do like how he is making liberals cry by undoing the clean power plan and net neutrality.

metaphorical answer in pic related

can't wait for nuclear world war III

because you're not the president

>Lefties butthurt [check]
>Commies mad [check]
>Economy surging [check]
>Mexicans being thrown back [check]
>H1B visas at risk [check]

Nah, I'd say I'm pretty fucking pleased so far.

Hail Trump, Hail Our People.

lolllllllllll

Yeah, but what would Hillary have done, Federal Funding for ANTIFA? Fuck that.

To be fair it isn't anyone's fault that famous people need protection?
Everyone needs protection, and that folks is why we are allowed to buy guns!

>Actually being this wrong.

I voted Hillary but there was no good choice. She would have done equally stupid shit.

I can watch this gif for fucking hours.

>Anderson in the pooper, cooper

I play videogames every day of the week, but I work 5 days of the week.

Donald Trump works every day of the week and spends 4 days playing golf.

Hmm. He does all of his work at maralago because the white house is an easy target for spying and assassination, but I think you're right. He's definitely a shit president. Totally.

He has billions tho. Where does it say it's the country's money?

I got what I voted for, entertainment. Voting same next election, 8 years baby!

>CNN
Such a reliable source.

I'm a fascist racist bigoted xenophobic white male and my FAVORITE party is The Democrat Party

They use identity politics to divide all of my enemies (niggers jews spics foreigners etc)

If Hitler was a politician today he would be a Democrat, because we kill nigger babies through planned parenthood

>Implying I give a fuck what the President does as a hobby

>Implying you need to physically be inside the White House to do 99% of the shit a President actually does

>Implying anyone, including you, should be expected to work 24/7

>Implying you are even qualified to decide what is and isn't a good use of someone's time

>is in antifa
>is a white woman with dreadlocks

Do as I say, not as I do?

Nice try, your education clearly shows you're from a red state.

>ed xenophobic white male and my FAVORITE party is The Democrat Party
> They use identity politics to divide all of my enemies (niggers jews spics foreigners etc)
> If Hitler was a politician today he would be a Democrat, because we kill nigger babies through planned parenthood
>>>
>Anonymous 10/23/17(Mon)14:30:03 No.748948753▶
> >Implying I give a fuck what the President does as a hobby
> >Implying you need to physically be inside the White House to do 99% of the shit a President actually does
> >Implying anyone, including you, should be expected to work 24/7
> >Implying you are even qualified to decide what is and i
Watch out bois, SJW inc.

I'd prefer he's there and lame ducking than in office signing useless EOs that just get obstructed by activist courts.

Hillary would have been smugly operating behind the scenes as always and you know it.

I prefer useless to conniving any day.

What backwards ass world are you living in? Have you seen ANTIFA?
They are all just a bunch of scrawny faggots, and I'm not even trying to be political.
To be honest if you get caught up in left vs. right then you are unintelligent and soul-less.

sure kid
you show htat you have none

>tfw your shitty memes won't spread
>tfw you've wasted so much time
>tfw same fag

Not to intrude, but at least he has good grammar.

security

>8 words
>typo

that's too bad
better luck next time, Jethro

are you stupid? If you are at a resort KMS from the wh then how tf can you run a country? In b4 >Congress yes they suck his cock because MERICA has more corruption then all European countrys combined

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

America does need to be improved, but I have a hard time believe it is inferior to the EU.
Look at the state those countries are in right now, and I do know we are getting close to that ourselves.
We are still ahead though. Even with the misguided anarchists.

it's a well known fact that the right can't meme.

Lol memes are what put the biggest troll in history into Presidency.

So what President obama was spending every day of his presidency being a nigger.

0/10

The highlighted memes are clearly from the left, proving that the left can't meme.
I'll need some citations for your claim, ya big ol' faggot.

If anything this makes me respect him even more. He is the very definition of America and what the average person strives to be. He's rich and he doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks of him. He doesn't give up his freedom to enjoy his life and play golf even though he's the president. Not his fault the secret service is somehow millions of dollars in security costs. But is he supposed to be expected to live like a hermit in the white house just because his security is expensive? Fuck no.

And as for complaining about Obama doing it: Obama isn't a billionaire so it's hard to compare costs and no one even knows if Trump is putting any of his own money into paying for the security and all since he easily could.

>he doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks of him

Why does he Tweet like a teenaged girl on her period whenever anybody in the public eye says something mean about him then?

The denial is impressive... But then again when up against logic and reason all Trump supporters have is blind faith.

not writing a book kid

hows that spell check working out for you?

so?
like its important to you?
this childish little picture?

aww you asshole

>why does traveling cost so much for them?

Custom 747 and Secret Service. Most of the SS guys are top tier. They have to travel ahead to the Prez's destination, do a lot of work on the ground and with local police, etc... It gets real expensive real quick. And they hate Trump because he travels so much because of unpaid overtime and what not.

this mad
we're coming up on one year.
you guys want a cake or something?

>Johnson once waved his dick to a foreign

Johnson was a bad ass politician so I'm ok with some of the dumb shit he did.
Trump is just a dumb ass.

save the cake for when your guy actually turns one of his campaign promises into policy

this mad

>lemaymay wars r srs

kek good one

Not mad. Just disappointed. Could be worse. Could be Pence.

I guess you could say he's not politically correct.

All of them are getting paid overtime, at least that was the case in New York as the police chief was getting pissed off at how much overtime he had to shell out. Also if it wasn't for the democrats calling all day every day for Trump to be assassinated, beheaded, blown up I guarantee 200 fucking percent those costs would be down to nothing.

>Nazis are literally afraid of this
Pathetic.

your a fucking idiot if you think that, its your shitty rigged elections

yawn
cry more bitch millennial.

so mad

Could be Cruz. That'd be a different kinda shitshow.

No, it's still funny.

yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid

triggered

>whole point of trump was to smash hillary's face into the glass ceiling.

he did what we needed him to. really don't give a fuck what came after.

Now I just need to get you to call me a cuck and I'll win my game of undereducated right wing hyperbole bingo