Have to go to a barbershop to cut my hair, my dad always cut it for me, what to expect...

Have to go to a barbershop to cut my hair, my dad always cut it for me, what to expect? Do I have to call to set an appointment or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXD8yOxIPB0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3475187/
lmgtfy.com/?q=florida income tax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No just walk in and ask to get a haircut, You might have to wait if there are other people there

what city?

Just go to your barbershop and they'll have a sheet to write your name on
Write your name down on the list and wait for your name to be called and that's it

You basically just walk up to the desk, they may or may not have a sign in sheet at the desk
Tell them you’re looking for a haircut and they’ll tell you a wait time
What you need to be concerned about is what you will tell them once you sit in the chair
You may want to bring a picture the hair style you want if you have trouble explaining

Ok I just don't want to socialize a lot with the worker/workers there, they don't know me and I obviously don't know them, so they might want to lure me to visit there regularly but it will just be a one time thing

Gotta worry about their nefarious upselling schemes

>I just don't want to socialize a lot
Nigga what do you think a barbershop is? And what compells you to not socialize with strangers? It's like we're on some internet hive of autists here.
Also, tip the motherfucker. At least 30%.

>it will just be a one time thing
>my dad always cut it for me
wtf is going on?

>internet hive of autists here
welcome to Sup Forums

Dads been on vacation in Greece with his secretary

He's going to court. After that, either he's good or he's locked up.

I never tip
It just furthers the notion that people should work for tips

LA
the place I'm planning on going probably wont have those, it's really not luxuries, nothing like pic related imo

You mean your new mom. Post a picture of her tits.

Nah dads a massive faggot (I mean he cuts hair)

>going to court
for what?

Barbers love chatting. It makes their job less boring. So be prepared for that.
My barber always asks me questions like, What's your name? Do you work or study? How's it going with your work/studies? Where do you live? What's your Social Security Number?

A happy ending.
Or isn't this new to you? ... ... ...

>the place I'm planning on going
where?

Most places welcome walk-ins, although it would be better if you had an appointment.
Just describe what you want or tell them the name of the cut you're wanting.

Get some clippers and cut it yourself. Been cutting mine for years.

>My barber always asks me questions like, What's your name? Do you work or study?
>My barber
do they have alzheimer's?

You will get shit service.
Let's take food for example. You get take out, no big deal, you paid for that food, you're good. You sit down and eat, and you're renting that space from the server. The server is paid a miniscule hourly wage for side work and for properly representing the restaurant and its faire. You pay the server for refilling your drinks and cleaning up after you, which you could have done yourself at home. That's how bartenders and servers feed themselves and their families. Don't be such a kike.

This.
If a person is gonna be sitting down for 30+ mins or so I'm assuming he's gonna be asked questions which I don't like, just cut my hair and be done with
He's on vacation

OP
>lives with Dad
>18+
>Left alone while Dad's on vacation
>Doesn't know how to get a haircut.
What sort of state does your Dad expect you and the house to be in on his return?
Is he going to find you hanging from door handle with a belt around your neck and your cock stuffed inside a plushy Rainbow Dash?

>If a person is gonna be sitting down for 30+ mins or so I'm assuming he's gonna be asked questions which I don't like, just cut my hair and be done with
Then just forget it. Let your hair grow out like you're a piece of shit. It will fit your personality.

Should not take that long to cut your hair

Just grow that shit out and tie it back, or buzz it yourself.

You better call them if you don't want to be cucked by 5 people who came after you and force you to wait 2 hours for an haircut

How do you know he's over 18?

This
see
I hope you get such bad haircuts that you never get laid and thus never reproduce

ive cut my hair for the last few years, usually take a bunch of uk adderall equivilent and get intense.
Never had any complaints, girls tend to like it, but I am deathly afraid of ever going to a hairdresser/barber cause they would know. They would see all the mistakes, the self cutting. Theyd know and I couldnt take the shame.

MODS

this, cutting mens hair is a piece of piss, unless you're a fag that really cares about fade and stuff like that. In which case you're a faggot

>questions which I don't like
like what?

You can say you're not a chatty person although if you want to appear a little bit normal you could just go along with it. Make it up, no-one really cares and no-one's going to be doing follow up checks.
If they ask you what your job is say something like I'm a door to door toilet inspector.

Or you could go in and say "Can I have a haircut in silence, please." They've heard it many times a day for years, they'll be ok with it.

Autism is strong in OP the bushfro

>I'm assuming
found your problem right here

Well a barber needs to be concentrated at all times and not be chitchatting, hopefully the one I go with wont be a chad.
No I like cleaning, can't stand seeing the floor dirty.
I was planning on waiting for him but I gotta cut it, can't leave it long, my head looks big and I have to work

> In which case you're a faggot

I know

He'll expect me and the house to still be in Kansas.

Do you think if your Dad could have you killed without consequence he would do it?

>adderall
so you're a methhead?

>After that, either he's good or he's locked up.
I hope he gets locked up.
>OP never gets a haircut again and dives down an anti-social rabbit hole as he's too awkward to send his father's own money to jail for commissary so his dad drops 30 pounds and becomes a trap

If the ask you at the end if you want powder tell them no. Its actually crushed up drugs to get you addicted. Makes you think you crave a haircut but you really crave the drugs. Thats why they have so many bald young people. Not from baldness but from that fateful day they started riding the barbershop powder pony!

Also if you have a female cutting your hair and you start feeling her push her boobs on you. Thats code for she will have sex with you in the back for a fee. Normally its super cheap like 20 bucks because they pick their own clients. Again do not get the powder!!! For the love of christmas no powder

do you think adderall is meth?

kys

You'll only get shit service if you go a second time.

I always fall asleep at the chair. Something about getting my head touched, brushed, makes me feel like one of those basic bitches who get manicures.

Then maybe servers should talk to their bosses about getting the regular minimum wage. Here in Europe people with jobs that could involve getting a tip get the regular minimum wage.

false they will realize you are not some beta cuck who will give their money away willy nilly. They will respect and fear you Alpha maleness and give you the best service ever.

Don't think so

It's better than a hairdresser for both, barbershop dudes are much easier to talk to. At the hairdresser you have to try not to spaghetti over the cute girl trying to talk to you while you pretend to be a normie.

Adderall contains amphetamine salts (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine)

Wtf? Why are you so mad that somebody cuts their own hair?

just because you are trying to OD doesn't mean everyone wants to commit suicide

Bet you can't say that with a smile on your face...

lost

and that has what to do with methamphetamine?

>barbershop
Other user here, do you have a tips on how to find a good one? I so tired from fixing mistakes after ....

learn the difference between adderall and methamphetamine you absolute cretin.

Kill your self.

and in europe the service is shit and everyone has terrible haircuts, see why we like to tip?

Wrong. I'm your Dad and I've come away with my secretary to plan a murder that looks like a botched home invasion on my fucking faggot son.

I hate that piece of shit, the cuck cunt can't even get a haircut without asking anonymous men for help.

The fucking bitch, I hate him so much. I want to have him killed so badly, I just want someone to walk in there and shoot him in his massive autist head so that his below average intellect is sprayed all over his waifu.

I am OPs Dad, and I want my son to die.

I hate cunts like you. I go to a restaurant the meal I want states $22, why THE fuck do you think I should pay you, the brain-dead server to bring me food? You don't have a tough job faggot, you deserve the tiny tiny pay you get for being a pathetic faggot and bringing other people food for a job. I'm not going to make a $22 meal $25 just because you bring me food, which is your job cuck.

I'm trying to tell the "no tippy without a dippy" nutsack to cut his own hair

Yeah, all the hairdressers in Europe are shit and all the ones in the US are great, because of tips.

No, it doesn't just magically work like that. I've gotten a raise because I've worked there six years and I'm the best. Federal law and Florida law fuck both the employer and employee. We have something called a progressive income tax. That means if you are too prosperous, a greater percentage of your earnings are taken away. Also, anything you pay in taxes, your employer has to match out of their own coffers. Cash tips help avoid that hassle because nobody has to know about it. So it's not the boss i need to talk to, it's the legislature.

You need to get out of the basement. Cutting your hair isn’t hard as long as you don’t want some faggoty hairstyle. I’ve cut my hair for 10 years and I’ve been laid plenty.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXD8yOxIPB0

This is all the lesson you need.

>and everyone has terrible haircuts
Fucking same here! I'm in DC area and can't find a decent barber ... everyone just get haircuts at home

methamphetamine produces nearly identical effects to those produced by d-amphetamine (dextroamphetamine). Smoking d-amphetamine produces nearly identical intense effects as smoking methamphetamine

In this study ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3475187/
they brought 13 men who regularly used methamphetamine into the lab. They gave each of them a hit of methamphetamine, of d-amphetamine, or of placebo on separate days under double-blind conditions. They repeated this many times with each person over several days and multiple doses of each drug.

Like d-amphetamine, methamphetamine increased our subjects’ energy and enhanced their ability to focus and concentrate; it also reduced subjective feelings of tiredness and the cognitive disruptions typically brought about by fatigue and/or sleep deprivation. Both drugs increased blood pressure and the rate at which the heart beat. No doubt these are the effects that justify the continued use of d-amphetamine by several nations’ militaries, including our own.

And when offered an opportunity to choose either the drugs or varying amounts of money, our subjects chose to take d-amphetamine on a similar number of occasions as they chose to take methamphetamine. These regular methamphetamine users could not distinguish between the two. (It is possible that the methyl group enhances methamphetamine’s lipid-solubility, but this effect appears to be imperceptible to human consumers.)

13 whole people!?

Then you can get fast food and order at the counter. Now we're both happy.
As a server one place and a bartender at another, i make far more than minimum wage because i hustle, I'm knowledgeable about the food and dietary requirements or allergens, and i provide an excellent dining experience. My drinks are quick and on point, too. That's what you're paying me for. If that doesn't interest you, on your second visit I'll just have some other sap deal with you. Tomorrow I'll wake up happy, and you'll wake up as a piece of shit.

>Or you could go in and say "Can I have a haircut in silence, please." They've heard it many times a day for years, they'll be ok with it.
this is so fucking weird

look at pictures online, if they have shelves of products at the front, or are serving beer/wine stay away. Real good barbers can make a living just from cutting hair.

No one smokes adderall you idiot.

that's great but if you go to a barber you should tip, also if you finish your reading lessons maybe skip tipping your tutor in this case because they did a terrible job on you.

btw I live in a loft above the garage.

how do you cut your hair? what style?

See bitches, point proven.

did you just google meth, copy random shit and post it?
Moron.

>Florida law
>income tax
lmgtfy.com/?q=florida income tax

This. You people are so unsociable with the most miniscule of things and then you wonder why women dont date you and you cry in virgin at 27 years old threads. Talking to a barber will not kill you.

and no one eats meth or snorts crack or smokes cocaine

tell that to the people who went to see mr sweeny todd.

op just stop overthinking shit and acting like autismo. Go with the flow like normie

ffs just do some gd research on your own time

Kek. Loved that movie.

hehe

the point was taking some adderall is not comparable to smoking meth. Like all the anti drug fags here keep saying.

>i hustle, I'm knowledgeable about the food and dietary requirements or allergens, and i provide an excellent dining experience. My drinks are quick and on point, too. That's what you're paying me for.

This needs to be quoted everytime this tipping debates starts on own of these threads

That's not what i was talking about. Minimum wage and how it applies to tipped jobs.

sure but it would be hella effective

no I googled adderall

you sound like a smart cookie.

OP here, this is probably my most popular thread, I'm the 23 year old faggot that always cries about being in a bad situation. I have a job but at the same time I have no idea how I still have one being the big autist that I am.

>the point was taking some adderall is not comparable to smoking meth
right and my point was that the difference is the method of inception not the makeup of the substance

As a non-tipper I'm already happy, and I'm not responsible for yours.

Dude wtf are you talking about? You are bringing up shit that literally has nothing to do with what I said. You are getting really autistic really quickly.

what a faggot you really dont know how to walk into a barber shop