twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is good. thanks Sup Forumsro.

bamp

Contribooting

Continue?

seems like bullshit

What's this?

no thank you.

something that can be consumed in single post. Everyday useful.

x

This makes me moist.

No

thats gay af sounds like who ever wrote this was worried about being a loner at school

>it will make you seem more intelligent
>makes you seem more learned
>people will think your more interesting
>people will think your more charming

this guy is a huge fucking fraud.

The first paragraph is explained by one culture's god is the next over's devil as there is conflict between religions, made-up hot air by those in charge.

most people are, to fit in you gotta play the part

Link to recent Info Library?

this don't work my dude

u gave me ass cabcer thx

fake tried it multiple times on different elevators. Can confirm does not work.

An elevator guy on NPR said half the time the door close button isn't even hooked up.

>cabcer

Seems to of made you illiterate, too.

i get your point, but how can you be content and happy with yourself if it's not actually you?

explains a lot.

Underage b&.

Unless you're actually retarded and have problems with basic algebra as an adult, in which case:

In which country?

Nigga explain to me why they've got keys then if this is all you need to do. Exactly, shit's never been accurate.

Mostly on europe, netherlands, scotland, denmark.

This is of course retarded.
Using the candle to directly heat the air room; or using it to heat a pot that then radiates heat to the room changes in no way the total energy transfered as heat to the air from one candle

tl,dr this is retarded

This is actual good shit.

i gave you the steps on how to solve the problem and any other problem similar to it youre the retard

>Seems to of made
>mfw user gave everyone contagious illiteracy with his shitposting

that one and the soda vending machine one have never worked lol.

when did Sup Forums become full of moralfags?

radiolab.org/story/buttons-not-buttons/

hell yeah dude. I've done it probably a dozen times when I was in college. they never caught on kek

Zero cost my ass. Where do I get the money for tuna?

Here's Russian man

lol. you can get store brand tuna for like 30¢ a can dude

>24 tips on manipulation tactics.

cringe

That's 30 cents I don't have

As I stated previously, unless you are either still in middle school or have the downs (or both, as in your case), then you should have no problem being able to solve the problem in your post or any like it.

In case you still don't get what I'm trying to say: your post will literally help nobody and is a waste of the image limit.

You should also start seeking solutions to the issue of your continued existence.

you cannot break the rules of thermodynamics bud

what state do you live in? here's one you might appreciate

Many profs have caught on to this just FYI. Be careful.

>Having two right hands

>informational thread
>shows tutorial of how to do 6th grade math

Correcting every point of this shitty fucking list.
>1. No one on Sup Forums will ever meet the love of their life
>2. No one on Sup Forums has any friends or any meaningful secrets
>3. See number 2
>4. See number 2
>5. ACTUALLY care about schoolwork. You're not doing anything else, you lazy fuck.
>6. This is actually good advice
>7. Everyone on Sup Forums is a NEET
>8. There is no such thing as oriental basketweaving club
>9. Traps are not a passion
>10. Sup Forums doesn't count as reading
>11. Gay
>12. Ultra gay
>13. No one makes documentaries on sounding so I'm not interested
>14. No one on Sup Forums is intelligent, but everyone on Sup Forums is an asshole about their intelligence
>15. Everyone on Sup Forums does this anyway out of crippling social anxiety. We don't need your faggy ass telling us it's a positive trait.
>16. See number 2
>17. See number 2
>18. See number 2
>19. See number 2
>20. Average cock size is 9 inches and anything less will never please a woman
>21. See number 2
>22. See number 7
>23. This is every day
>24. Welp, already failed this one.

Literally any 9th grader knows this shit.
How old are you?

Yeah, this would get you an F at my Uni.
Firstly, everything, unless noted, must be submitted as a PDF.
Secondly, if the PDF were to have been received corrupted, it would still get an F b/c it is the responsibility of the student to verify file integrity before submission.
If the claim was that it became corrupted in the ether, the student would have to fight tooth and nail to prove it.

The point is nobody is. People always hide their true selves to others. Some people claims "I'm always honest/direct" or whatever, but, be honest on this one for a second: Nobody is 100% honest or direct in any kind of situation. OP give us a rationale explanation "Why you must do it" and, as a oldfag, I say he is right. People, especially women, don't like a smartfag or cringelord, but, they like the mysterious type one. The kind of guy that hide something, is reliable and have knowledge, but don't goes around bragging about it. If you show some self security, humor, and some subtle kinky side, you have more chance to score than being a chad or a beta. And, OP stated you still have a inner circle where you can be yourself. I have mine, and helps a lot when the shit hits the fan, but on a personal level: No woman likes a crying baby. I tried that shit only once and never, ever did it again. I'm not the smarter or good looking around, but I'm pretty successful with women. Never asking for sex but almost always had it. Give a try, bro.

Protip: I’m not, no one is.

SPUDSOS :DDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
do they taste good in vaginas

i reverse image searched it to find more and i found this site
duolingo.com/
to me it looks like they give you lessons in 5 minute segments everyday. Anyway to get them for free? if not i'll just torrent.

damn, why so pessimistic? And who the fuck convinced you that the average dick size is 9 inches. This has to be high effort bait.

At which point does this explode into my face as a clusterbomb?

you would be surprised, there is retards who dont know this

sure

>Earth is a middle finger to space

ELELEELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELLEELELELLELELELELELELELELELLELEELLELELELELELELELELELELLEELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEKMDJEICKDFICS,NDHBJSC MJ, GT

(thats the sound of me doing aa potato to a vagina xD

there is nothing like a "true self". people should stop thinking they're something special, because all your "self" is is a character your brain fabricated and that constantly changes. in truth, you are nothing. in the sense of no particular, separate, nameable thing.

are you okay?

Thanks, now I know where to go when I want to black white women. I'm sending this image to the open society foundation, they'll definitely appreciate it. Your doing gods work user. Remember, if your brown, it is your responsibility to impregnate as many white women as you can.

why would i wanna cheat a fucking assignment that was given like 2 or 3 weeks earlier?

Ikr

never butter nutter butter

(OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOIKKIOKLIK,IKIIKLOKLOIKLKOIKLOIKLKOL,KOKOO,OO.OOLOLKOIKLOLOLOIKLOILKOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOKLOIKLOIKLOILILOL) I AM THE MAN WITH THE SAMALIA

is Monday autism day on Sup Forums now? I'm just posting pics I have on my phone.
    ^ ^
   / ・ิω・ิ ヽ
 _ノ ヽ ノ \_
/ `/ ⌒Y⌒ Y ヽ
(  (三ヽ人  /  |
| ノ⌒\  ̄ ̄ヽ  ノ
ヽ___>、___/
   |( 王 ノ〈
   /ミ`ー―彡ヽ
  / ヽ_/  |

>Being this autistic

your cats agaycat heohoeheoheoehoeheoheoehheoehoeheoheoheoheheoheohoehoehoehoehoeheoheheohehoheoheoehoeheohhgtbrtynh6juhy and it makes noises whedn i saee THE WAY THE ONLY WAY TO i peed in my moomy SEE WHAT I SEEEEEEEEEEE INNNNNNNN TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Memorize all 100+ countries? Sure.
Memorize all 50 states? YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP NIGGA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAFRaftGFaratGATgzTAGZGZATZGSAT

i saw whatyou didnt dp of when my butty was hurtso moreso than THAT TRE BRANCH RIYTE BEHIND YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just post link to the pdf

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

who the fuck uses pdfs?

ay nigga u high

Nah man I think he's serious.

lol ecs d who aerre these things 9icant even read lololololol,oololololool why cant i find Whatever it isnt that youy be trying to IS??????????????????

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

GAY PILLS GET U THE GAY I NEVER EVER EVEN WITH BETTER WHEATHER DO THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHARGARHARAEGFBEDKUZGNRGFKHRCTIFDYMEJTREHNRUHYREFCKVITKLFGUJTDGFHFMLVNLYTGHG O KIILL YOURE FAMMAMILY YOU DRUGSDIDD DO AHAHAHAH EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i do nt like you mommu

Does not work

I am a TA and have failed many students for doing this. Not only do they fail the assignment but I report it to the professor who drops them a letter grade in the rest of the class too, although at that point they usually already have an F if they are such a loser to try to resort to that instead of just do the damn assignment.