How to get a girlfriend in a small town?

How to get a girlfriend in a small town?
My town has only 1500 people, but there are a bunch of other small towns around, you can get there by car fast.
There are basically no areas with lots of girls here.
So, what should I do?
I mean, I could just walk around neighbouring towns, hoping to stumble into girls I don't know, but this seems very boring.
Any ideas or tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/wilmablund/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you`re a faggit anyway so you can just fuck the other faggits there

No. Also, finding a faggit would be much harder.

> make up a bullshit story about how you hire girls for specific tasks in your small company
> spread the word
> w8 to b8

Are you serious?
Bait seems an interesting idea, since looking for them is tough.

>asking how to get a gf on Sup Forums

Small towns are full of women looking to be rescued.

They usually hang in bars.
Become a regular at the local watering hole.

The best place though in a small town is church.

There is nothing more desperate than a church girl in a small town.

>inb4
>I grew up in a town of 2901 in a rural community.

>The best place though in a small town is church.
Yeah, this is true.
I'm not much of a church guy.
I would need an excuse to why am I going to another town's church, since my town is too dry.

I'm going to level with you and you may not want to hear this.

What do you offer? Women get treated well all the time, especially if they're pretty. Every single woman you know or have seen has been getting flirted with since she was 15; what distinguishes you from every other dude who hollered at her throughout life?

Work on yourself and focus on doing something worth doing. If you're having to ask Sup Forums for advice, you ain't gonna go out and be a stallion in the span of time it takes you to read this post.

tl;dr - Stop bullshitting and act like the man you want to be and romance, and other successes, come naturally.

>what makes you think you're so special that you can get a real breathing girl to like you, huh? There are a bunch of other guys, are you worthy of dating a girl, bro?
Just fuck off.

>Small towns are full of women looking to be rescued.
Hmm, how old are these women?

Time to hit on your sister/cousin...

Anywhere from 48 to 70, after that they feed them to the corn

I don't want these women, wtf?
I was talking about 20ish girls.
Shit.

Rural areas are depressing as fuck. Everyone is a grumpy old person or a meth addict. The few girls there are always waiting to be rescued by some city boy.
>Become a city boy.

I don't know man.
I live on a coast of southern europe.
The weather is really nice here and there are no meth addicts here, only heroin.
Seriously, it's not that depressing, most of the time.
During summers it gets really crowded and crazy because of all of the tourists.

Life is not one of the animes you watch, or mangas you read.

thats exactly whyI don't have a gf... too much work.. I rather pay a prostitute than becoming a victim / slave to a woman.. and then the kids.. your lufe is literally fucked for at least 18 years per kid... I am happy to be free

I know, right?
You're basically a slave to that woman.
What do you get in return?
I mean, she does carry, give birth and raise your children, but come on.
Why can't she pay for all that?
Why do I have to do something in life and FEED MY KIDS?
Fucking ridiculous bullshit if you ask me.
Why doesn't that whore WORK to feed those damn 5 kids. Why do I always have to be the victim.
Why can't I just browse Sup Forums and play overwatch every day.
I mean, isn't my semen enough in this exchange?

I hear you, brother.
These cucks have no self respect.

Buy yourself a cheap pick up truck off craigslist for hauling wood.

Become a regular at the local coffee joint.

Become a regular at a local bar.

Set your tinder to 15 mile radius.

Eventually you'll get in with the bonfire party crowd, and after that it's easy pickins'

Source: I live in Bumfuck, USA

top of the keks

Some of the tips are pretty good, but I live in southern europe, on the mediterranean sea.
We don't drive pick up trucks ;)

>Bumfuck, USA
Kek

They don't really wait to get rescued. Seriously, wtf?

Just suck your friend's dick. It all starts from there.

Is there any other board that would maybe give more advice?

>southern europe, on the mediterranean sea.

If you don't get a girlfriend in that area is because:

1- You are a fag
2- You are a loser

Probably ur a fag

>Small towns are full of women looking to be rescued.

fake and gay.
at 10 they're already dreaming about going to some Big City to get a job and/or a husband.
at 16 they actually go.
at 18-20 they literally disappear.
the only way to date one of those skanks is having a lot of money and a pretty great condo in some Big City.

>They usually hang in bars.
only the sluttiest ones.

>Become a regular at the local watering hole.
so that you'll get a wrecked vagogo smelling like one hundred different cocks.

>The best place though in a small town is church.
true, but most of them are there because their bf is there.
don't expect to find out single cuties.

>There is nothing more desperate than a church girl in a small town.
pic rel8:
local girls going to the church

I still live in a small-ass town.
Nice meme, though.

pure io live in una small-ass town in quella ciofega del southern Italy mediterranean pizza spaghetti scorregge

e gli unici pick-up che conosciamo qua sono quelli delle Fender Stratocaster

e le femmine se la tirano malamente

You gave me the top kek of the day. Thanks.

Ok for southern europe

>Buy cheap moped for delivering kebab

>Become regular at local coffee joint/ kebab restaurant

>Set your tinder/ badoo/ infidelfinder to a 3 country radius

>Eventually you'll get in with the Sharia crowd, and after that it's easy pickens'

Source: I live in a refugee camp in your country

Bullshit. I know the situation os bad when it comes to pure girls, but this is too much.

move
I live in a town of 6000 and I've dated every girl i could've possibly gotten along with, which was 7

Move you fucking idiot.

It's Croatia.
We have 0 migrants.

that girl to the right looks like instagram.com/wilmablund/

Just buy robot doll. Never be alone again.

it would cost me more than one year's wage

also, we are 8 living in a 500sqft wooden house

I don't want to move right now.
Besides, I don't want to be a fucking pimp.
I'm more of a "knock a bitch up, have 5 kids" kind of guy.

When they get artificial wombs with genetic editing bult-in, I'll think about it.

sounds like girls are the last thing you should be working on

work is what you should be working on

save up and get out of that shithole and get yourself a college degree or better job somewhere else

That guy is not me, you fucking faggot.
Learn to recognise bait and trolling.

You haven't tried tinder etc? You can't be the only loser out of 1500 looking to get laid.

Also, post more ripe hippie women if you want more advice.

I don't know how popular tinder is here.
I'm looking for a gf, not just sex.

What the fuck do you think gfs are for? Have you tried autismfriendfinder dot com?

What's your region? If its a midwest small town just move somewhere else man. Theyre all cookie cutter bland people. If you can pull off the redneck alcoholic in a raised pickup truck well enough then youre golden.

I heard many people use tinder to just get laid and your post unintentionally implied it.

Here:

Oh. Well I've heard that you Europeans are horny as fuck a lot. And I hear you like alcohol a lot too.

Might want to check out the bars.

>Might want to check out the bars.
To get laid yes, but those girls are far from gf material.

It helps a lot to have sex with someone and then see if you like them enough to hang out with them as a human being. Otherwise they are just a friend, and you shouldn't need internet advice to learn how to make friends, that is the difference between a friend and a girlfriend, you have sex with them.

If you both enjoy the sex enough, you keep on hanging out together and having more of it, and doing other non sex related stuff as well.

This is what's known as a girlfriend.

If you need to hang out with her for ages to find your safe space before you ever have sex with her, you are probably a pretty boring dude, which limits the amount of girls available even more. Girls like a guy who can at least try and be fun and exciting and funny.

Seeing as you are a little slow, try this - make a tinder profile, and state on your tinder profile you are looking for a girlfriend, and are disgusted by the idea of no strings attached wild sex.

This should have the local women flooding in in no time. You may even have women from other regions desperately travelling to where you are in a fit of desire. Good luck forever alone user.

>If you need to hang out with her for ages to find your safe space before you ever have sex with her, you are probably a pretty boring dude
You don't get it. I'll explain:
The girls that actively seek sex are not gf material in my book.
There are some sluts here for me to know this.
I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl that has had 20 dick inside of her, had 7 bfs, loved 5 of them, gets drunk often, is an attention whore, likes to use men, puts on tons of makeup, etc.
>Seeing as you are a little slow
Not slow, looking for decent girls.
I'm not interested in bimbos.
>and state on your tinder profile you are looking for a girlfriend, and are disgusted by the idea of no strings attached wild sex
>This should have the local women flooding in in no time. You may even have women from other regions desperately travelling to where you are in a fit of desire.
This is some subtle trolling, I like it.