You got ten seconds to define Atheism or else you will die instantly in your sleep tonight

You got ten seconds to define Atheism or else you will die instantly in your sleep tonight.

Is that a promise?

Anal sex with Betty boot on a burning flag after snorting a key of coke all while listening to space oddity by David Bowie

Aetheism for me is the benefit of the doubt

Finally... a release

Disbelief in the unproven positive claims made by religions that deities exist, and the implications that follow that claim.

the sweet release of death thank you senpai

Reasonable denial

This checks out.

Mods

non coitus

Rick and Morty

No god. Spinning ball. Weird explosion. Meaningless. Pointless.

new way nothing

If you are a person of great intellect, I am sure you must be watching CBS masterpiece "Young Sheldon". I presume that if you watch "Young Sheldon", you must also be watching the tour de force known as The Big Bang Theory. I must also presume that if you watch Rick and Morty, you are merely trying to fool your weak minded friends into bowing down to your false intellect. While Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory may seem like comedies on the surface, analyzing the subtext of the two shows reveals something far more intricate. Both shows serve as a parable for the struggles of society, both modern, and ancient. For example, the pilot episode of Young Sheldon concerns Sheldon going to high school. He assumes that high school will be a sanctuary of knowledge. Yet when he arrives, he discovers it is a cesspool of sex and substance abuse. This clearly serves as a metaphor for the corruption of capitalist values in America. America, as represented by the high school, should - in principle - exercise values that are for the people. So when Sheldon comes across the crushing realization that high school is not what he thought, it represents the realization that power to the people is an illusion in American society, propagated by the corrupt and unjust. To Sheldon's shock, his simpleminded family seems to have bought into this illusion. Sheldon refuses to touch his family's hands at the dinner table, symbolizing the pure-of-heart communists refusal to be infected by the disease of capitalist corruption. So the next time you watch the Big Bang Theory, know that it is not just intending to make you laugh, but to inform you of the faults in our brainwashed society.

shit

>else you will die instantly in your sleep tonight.
that's be nice.

gay

>You got ten seconds to define Atheism or else you will die instantly in your sleep tonight.
You have 10 seconds to define "or else you will die instantly in your sleep tonight"

atheism is the religious belief that religion is stupid

Basic science

Atheism is spiritual death

a = privation prefix, meaning without
theos = greek for god

atheism = belief without a god

There are no supernatural spirits that guide or control our lives.

You have completed your initiation requirements for the Albert Camus Existentialist Order of WTF!!??

Come by the office to pick up your complimentary bucket of random person's shit.

beliving in no diety other than that of mankind