Confess your musical sins to me, Sup Forums

Confess your musical sins to me, Sup Forums

The only Radiohead song I've ever liked is Creep

I like some All-American Rejects songs

I think Kid A is shit.

I think that Sup Forumscore albums more often than not turn Anons new to Sup Forums into drones rather than diversify their tastes

I could not get into mf dooms music

some people grow out of it, but other people just want to be part of the Sup Forums club.

gay club music is the best dancing music

Barbie Girl is a 10/10 song

is the left one st vincent and the right one emilia clarke?

I thought Steroids was only a 9.5 out of 10

that's a function of a predisposition in the anons themselves, not anything inherent in any of the albums

TKOL is radiohead's best release, but this isn't a sin because only fantano drones don't like it

I love the Grateful Dead

I don't give a shit about Radiohead because Thom Yorke looks like a huge faggot.

also not a sin

Bless

The Bends is my favorite Radiohead album. I can recognize others are better objectively, but it's the album that I enjoy the nost

Went to Death Grips live on three consecutive nights even though I knew the set was the same every night

wew are you the guy i stood next too at the sydney show? chris here

I like some Korn

People who don't think music "theory" is important in music criticism should be treated the same way as literary critics who don't think "being able to read" is important to literary criticism.

I never listened a full Radiohead album and never will.

These are facts.

They have some creative guitar work here and there.

I like Paul Di'Anno's vocals more than Bruce Dickinson's for Iron Maiden

Can't fucking stand Radiohead.
I never listen to hiphop. Never even give ut a chance. I just don't like it.
I only enjoyed the first song on The Glow Part 2.
Harsh noise just seems like obtuse bullshit that people listen to just because it's hard to enjoy.
The Killers are alright.
I don't get the huge love for Ween. They're very overrated to me.
Zappa is a pretentious piece of shit.
Sunbather is a fantastic album.

i don't think you'll be getting into heaven

Real sin coming through: I claim to like The Mars Volta but I've only ever listened to Deloused and Frances

>heaven
>existing

>sin
>existing

I once had a full conversation about the Mars Volta despite having only heard one song ages ago and knowing the guitarist's name and nothing else

I hate Radiohead more than any band

I like celtic punk.

Interpol is just boring joy division

Didn't mean to reply to the last post, just op

I love grimes.

Radiohead is so fucking overrated, Scaruffi was right

I think "Ummagumma" is better than "The Dark Side of the Moon"

I like Machina II

I don't actually like Death Grips

>implying that's a musical sin.

I prefer studio versions rather than live

Despite shitting on the Church of Sup Forumscore, there are some really good albums in there

I love The 2nd Law

In fact I love Muse

I rate music not on technical skills but on aesthetic as well as emotional and spiritual impact

I listen to chiptune

I unironically enjoy Insane Clown Posse because clowns are awesome

I unironically enjoy First of The Year

I like steampunk and chap hop

I have listened to a pre-A7X demo over 500 times

I love Car Seat Headrest

I believe Watch The Throne was Kanye's est album

I hate Taylor Swift

I really liked Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz

Anklepants is my new favorite artist

I have never listened to Pet Sounds

I couldn't finish American Football, OK Computer, Kid A or Sunbather

i crossdress every time i listen to grimes

I think Centipede Hz is easily Anco's strongest album

>gay club music is the best music
ftfy

I've got hundreds and hundreds of records of varying genres, but can't be bothered to listen to some micro-bleep sandpaper bullshit or skronk, and just end up putting on electo Goldfrapp records, again.

I don't pay any attention to lyrics until maybe the 10th or 20th listen and music that is centered around the lyrics (rap, balled, much of Rock etc.) bores the ever loving shit out of me.

Slow/ambient music give me anxiety and I don't like it. (not just the kind that's supposed to make you feel anxious or afraid, normal "relaxing" ambient too) If it's slower than 110 bpm, doesn't have any memorable licks or melodies, and tries to rely entirely on it's progression or atmosphere, I can't stand it.

My favorite song is Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
More of an unpopular sentiment than a sin since Cyndi Lauper is the GOAT

>I just don't like it.
>Never even give ut a chance.

Haha I listen to everything but country and rap too user

I unironically think of the beatles as the greatest and most influential group of all time

I'm a nu-male

they are though

i don't think this is a sin but if an artist especially rappers aren't listed under producer for their album i will almost immediately drop it

In which direction?

>greatest
Nah
>most influential
Yeah probably

>musical sin

I saw them live back in the 2000s at the Scala and told the singer he should go on Stars in Their Eyes as Ian Curtis. The unoriginal cunt just said yeah thanks.

i like death grips and neutral milk hotel

I think old is the best danny brown project

We Are Not Alone by Breaking Benjamin is one of my favorite albums of all time

Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Bodycount by From First to Last is one of my other favorite albums of all time

I unironically love Ghost

I like Seether a lot

I like Drake a lot

>keep in mind, this is just the embarrassing stuff

is oglaf patrician

there isnt a single hip hop artist with more than 3 classic albums

Do Wu-Tang side projects count?

>The Killers are alright
>Sunbather is fantastic

>Zappa is piece of shit

Literally kill yourself

no im counting them seperately, thats the only loophole really

Make me, shrunken head lookin ass boy

Ice Cube was on Straight Outta Compton and his first three solo albums are classics.

you think the predator is classic?

>I hate David Bowie
>I tell people I listen to noise and power electronics so I don't have to tell them about my ACTUAL taste in music
>I hate hip hop unless it abstract

reminder i said classic, not just good
he's got great records but theyre not all classics
>inb4 yeezus is groundbreaking

This is a fact

Fgt

So what do you actually listen to?

i'm deaf

Yeah. It perfectly captures the anger in the Rodney King era. An important part of gangsta rap history.

I have too many video game soundtracks in my library

I don't know how to find new music outside of youtube suggestions and sharethreads

i still go back and listen to some Game Grumps remixes sometimes

Sunbather is actually a really good album.

Chuck Clausterman wrote a good essay about people like you.

imo its just too much of a step down from his first 2, if it hadnt come off the back of 2 classics i dont think people would rate it as much

Noise & power electronics

>I don't know how to find new music
You have every single album in history at your fucking fingertips you lazy shit

New music I'll like*

I think Stacy's Mom is a good, albeit cheesy, song.

I have a buddy who only listens to video game music. His entire tasted is based on association. If it's not from a game or a movie or doesn't remind him of music from a game or movie, he doesn't like it. He also only eats freezer food and mac and cheese.

I think fantano and pitchfork are good ways of sifting through all the new albums released and deciding which are worth my time to check out

I feel bad for him, I didn't mean to imply I only listen to vidya, I almost always skip it when listening to stuff on shuffle.

Critics are a valuable resource for all the music that is being released. The problem is when they potentially have ulterior motives or become taste makers. I think if you're looking for new music they can be good references, but know it's just their opinion and not law.

>tfw favorite food is mac and cheese
I am not a high class person

It has Wicked, It Was a Good Day, Check Yo Self and Say Hi to the Bad Guy. All songs I'd rate among Cube's best. Lethal Injection was a step down because it moved away from the noisy, political hardcore rap into a G-funk sound that doesn't work for Cube at all.

jay
doom
ghostface
em
outkast
the roots

I like new Taylor Swift song

Cheeky cunt

I quite enjoy some pop-punk

1) ABBA are great
2) I think Oasis are shit and the fact they got so popular in the nineties just goes to show that the general public can't be trusted with these things
3) I unironically enjoy lofi bedroom pop
4) Listening to music on drugs is inherantly better
5) I enjoy The Doobie Brothers
6) My favourite Radiohead album is OK Computer
7) I still like Nirvana's second album
8) I think Pop Punk is closer to the real values and musicality of the original punks than modern punk bands

I have a weakness for musical gimmicks involving key and tempo changes

pop punk is genuinely one of my favourite genres

I can play the entire solo to Stairway to Heaven on guitar but I don't have the skill or strength to play three chords of a Ramones song

I've listened to every rap and hip-hop album I've been suggested and just couldn't get into the genre at all.
I have less than 100 artists in my library and I trim it down every so often when I no longer care for a particular album.
I haven't added a new artist to my library in probably a year.
I listened to metalcore in high school.