Hey bros

Hey bros,

The other day when I told someone that I wanted to vape since I love peach flavored tobacco, and I could smoke inside instead of going outside to smoke. He told me just to dip my cigarettes in "peach extract?", but where would I even buy peach extract? And would this even work?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IkF0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignoring the absolute stupid going on here and I'll just say that chubby kitty is fucking adorable. Cereal isn't for kitties you chubby bastard you!

Ok rude, but I'll link u another cute photo to bump this

Booo hoo, cute little thing

90% of my camera roll is animals just for u

Bump pls someone help

Post moar cute pix.

Checked and loving the cute pics.

That's a good one too

Can I pls know where to buy liquid peach extract? Walgreens? Walmart? Pls people

Fucking adorable

This is one of my favs

glad y'all are enjoying my puppy collection

More cute pictures pls

Try a health food market. Possibly Walmart or Safeway etc. I don't recommend it for cigs though. Will burn funny and smell bad, won't give you the affect you want. You'd still have to smoke outside. I suggest just buying yourself a cape setup for when you want to smoke and chill inside. Smoke your cigs when you're out and about. For extract that is made for putting on tobacco or herbage I'd say order it online. They're made for smoking and burn properly.

Vape setup *

Also thanks for the cute pics

user has some good pics for sure

Aww yeah!

Princess kitty rules

You're welcome.

Thank you very much for the help.

I appreciate it a lot, I'll keep posting more.

No problem, hopefully you find something that works for you. I like to smoke cigs but sometimes I like the flavor a people use for their vapes. Once I start my new job I'm going to get a set up for herbage so I can smoke while gaming and not worry about stinking up the place and having all that smoke around my electronics.

I have to go to class, but I uploaded the best cute photos I could find on my phone album to imgur for yoh guys to enjoy if this thread 404s.

imgur.com/a/IkF0g - have a good day guys, thanks for the help with finding the extract.

Have a good one user, thanks for the pics

Yeah, I'm in New Jersey and it's about to start getting cold and I don't wanna smoke cigs and make my house smell, I really like the flavor options of vaping, like you, hope it turns out good for you, thanks for ur help Sup Forumsto.

Who is she?