But muh guns

But muh guns

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/10/05/555580598/fact-check-is-chicago-proof-that-gun-laws-don-t-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australia has a much smaller population and stricter immigration than every European country and the US, it's a lot easier to take everyone's guns. Australia only allows the use of guns for farmers who have to deal with varmint, and they only get single shots. In the US, the sheer population and amount of immigrants would make it useless. And guns are so integrated into the culture there would be a black market for them anyways. What works in one place probably won't work elsewhere.

Friendly reminder that gun deaths in the US are steadily dropping as gun ownership is rising.

Australian lives are worth less that's why they don't care to defend themselves with guns

Muh freedums and burgers. So what you're saying is that you cant have america without mass shootings it is actually your culture? Greatest country on earth!

Yeah, but we're not Australian so clearly we're doing something right.

Chicago Illinois, strictest gun sontrol laws in the United States, most yearly shootings in the united States, EVERY year. Muh strawman.

>willingly giving up your only defense against a militarized gov't
right.

>australia has the second highest quality of life in the world
>and they're not even trying

And how are law-abiding Americans supposed to defend themselves from the hoard of dindus who own unregistered firearms?

Except you keep shooting each other and you have widespread poverty and an epidemic of obesity and are incapable of dealing with it. And Trump. What was better again?

/thread

Yeah, but it's Australia.

Oh so now you only have shootings every other day? Must be nice.

On one hand, a bunch of that shit, on the other...

Australia.

Yeah, I'll take my chances with gun totings negroids and Trump.

And where do you think those guns come from, retard? They come from parts of the country without gun control.

npr.org/2017/10/05/555580598/fact-check-is-chicago-proof-that-gun-laws-don-t-work

>But it's not true that Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country, as otherfact checkershave also repeatedly found

>We generally think of California as having the strongest gun laws in the country

right. fat fuck hillbilly bubba is gonna take his ar-15 team up with tyrone and sanchez with their glocks and take down the best military force in the history of mankind

America was pretty much the only country brought to life with a rifle behind every door. We have 110 guns to 100 citizens. You know who's in second? Serbia 60 guns to 100 citizens. You can't even hope to compare a change with such a small amount of firearms compared to America. Banning guns here would hurt the common law abiding citizen and arguably help the black market.

Corporations rule America
How many fire arms manufacturers would die if guns were banned in The States?

Australia is also atleast 90% white, thats why it worked

>Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since.
Hunt Family Murders 2014
Sydney Siege 2014
If your going to spam something, let it be something of substance, not childish rubbish like this image.

probably a lot of german and italian ones

are you really this retarded?

i would so love to see you point your shitty little sidearm at a tank moments before a single shell rips you apart violently

Just like it did in the rest of the west. Oh right. Being on a list with serbia is rarely a good thing btw. But i guess you are right there with them with war crimes and every woman over 40 being a fat cunt. And adolescent religious faith.

Around 3/4 is white...

More like 80 but yeah. Plus they have a stricter policy on immigration. They prefer asians who are hard working, while staying away from niggers and muslims

Canada has no mass shootings and we all have guns. Argument invalid. Last 2 shooting incidents were:

- at a mosque in Quebec 1/2017. Literally zero fucks given by anyone
- 3 people killed with a crossbow 9/2016

There are more people killed in Chicago every day than in Canada in a year. And Chicago has America's toughest gun control.

There is a spring bear trip I go on every year, was invited in through a work colleague. 9 other dudes aside from myself, all of them liberal losers (I find out too late). But pal-carrying gun owners.

No if you have a couple bros and a 1/2 day prep time, you take out a tank with a shovel

The ownership of unregistered firearms comes from loose gun laws in the first place

Worked for the VC and the resistance fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Again, you idiots keep calling out Chicago. How are you too stupid to understand where the guns come from? They're not being imported from Mexico. So where are they coming from? Oh yeh, the rest of the country which has no gun control.

no, actually. No it did not

The rest of us aren't going to agree to restrict our rights for the benefit of a bunch of riff raff hellbent on killing each other.

>America lost in Vietnam
>America lost in Iraq
>America is losing in Afghanistan

It's only the mass shootings that make the news. But regardless of gun control or not and regardless of the country the number of individual shootings and deaths caused by them per year far out number the number of deaths caused by mass shooting anywhere.

> kill a bunch of slanty eyed fucks and leave due to political reasons.
> kill a bunch of Browns but leave due to political reasons.
> still killing Browns like there aint tomorrow here but hey, can you guess again why we're leaving?

We don't lose to them, we lose to our own beauracracy.

Guns are here to stay, everyone knows it, shitty bait is shit and bait.

Why don't you read about the great city of Chicago. They banned guns but like 100 people die by guns there every weekend. So yea your point is invalid. People that obey they gun laws aren't the problem. No criminal is gonna be all like oh well they banned guns here I guess I gotta throw away this pistol and find a knife.

>arguing semantics so you don't have to admit that your oh so well trained and equipped military of GED graduates is all but useless at fighting a resistance force.

>start unwinnable wars
>blame the bureaucracy when you can't win and have to leave with your tail between your prosthetic legs

There's something that ya'll are missing in this thread arguing about a hypothetical scenario if there was a civil war in the nation.
The Armed Forces(with the exception of the National Guard) cannot be deployed within the nation because of the Posse Comitatus act. There are many variables as well. Oathkeepers would choose to stand down or defect to the rebel faction, possibly with heavier equipment. There are plenty of retired military that own weapons and would join the rebel faction.
It's not likely things are going to change and they'll just remain status quo.

Good thing is, there is more were that one tank came from and tracking a tank makes him to a murderous point defense

By the way: wars are no longer fought with soldiers, but with economy, autonomous machines and military vehicles. China is already winning the war by owning 48% of the us.

They're worthless at fighting an ideology and politics. We can't bomb an idea and we can't kill all the Browns because other countries get angry at that sort of shitty thing.

But keep greentexting your way to mediocrity.

I'm sure someone will give you the you's that you're looking for.

Were those 59 people in Vegas all riff raff? Fuck those guys.

Reminder that Australia lost a war to a bunch of flightless birds

Well they were all either coos or at a country music concert so I'd say yes.

And while chicago confiscated most weapons still new ones flood the city from neighbouring states. Who is to blame? Chicago gun restrictions or other states gun freedom?

>The government is corrupt and Trump is a Nazi!
>Ban guns tho

>The police are corrupt and want to wholesale slaughter brown people
>Ban guns tho

>Trannies are the most likely to be physically assaulted and everyone is out to get them
>Ban guns tho

>Nearly even Woman ever is going to be raped by at-least sixty men
>Ban guns tho

>people are both poor AND fat
Nice meme, faggot

Jesus this thread is cancer...

They had two machine guns and couldn't finish the job. But Aussies still acting like they're tough shit.

Have you ever tried to kill en emu?
Fucking 'Merica couldn't win that war.

I mean....I can't argue with that.

A tank can't bust down your door and search for contraband. You need actual soldiers to oppress a population and you can kill soldiers and their families to dissuade other soldiers from taking up the fight.

>Trannies are the most likely to be physically assaulted and everyone is out to get them
Sounds like a public service.

Ngl, those fuckers are low key really cute birds. Dangerous af but cute in a dumb sort of way.

Kinda happy the Aussies didn't win.

That's mass murder.
We mean something along the line of a guy walks into a public place and opens fire.

Emus and cagoroos together kill more people than any other animal there. People always think they are cute, while they are just killer machines being able to rip open your abdomen in one hit.

>one million guns

>US makes that many guns every month

nice b8 m8

That actually a pretty good argument. 10/10

/an/ regular here. Yea, I can back this up, them fuckers are hard as fuck to kill.

meh, eat shit russian shill
were not turning in shit, deal with it

Who on earth would want to emulate Ausfalia?

They're worse than europeans.

Why not economically ursurpate them? No soldiers needed, since you own all work and the state.

But a nation going all out for a war would develop autonomous drones, automatically attacking every civie with a weapon *cough* israel *cough* that are sent in with a few soldiers. Keep soldier losses at a minimum and only use them for sweeping up shit.

t.mohammad

not sure if bait or just retard

There are almost no shootings outside of the gun free ghettos you retards created in democrat controlled cities.

We legitimately need to bring back the mental asylums.

You are really buttmad

>Wasn't my type of mass murder

You can thank Reagan for gutting mental health funding, leading to many of those asylums closing and the patients being let out to roam free.

Funny how you guys have to keep changing definitions to fit your retarded propaganda.

mass shootings are my right. you should feel privileged to Sup Forums part of any shooting that I might propagate.

Yes, we know.

That's what happens when you elect "former" democrats.

Probably both

Your tinfoil is too tight.

45.7% of the ppl in Switzeland have weapons.
No mass shooting since big bang.

Pic related, most common rifle here.

Am i supposed to care when people die? These deaths by gun dont even put a dent into the human population. Its still going up really fucking fast. People need to die more.

so long as murricans believe in their 2nd amendment, written on a magical piece of paper from hundreds of years ago, nothing will change.

>Sounds like a public service.
Okay but it's statements like that which kind of show that guns shouldn't be banned because obviously one group (in this case: Traps) need to secure their own safety to some extent.

The whole idea of just outright banning guns to make everyone safer is the dumbest idea ever put forth by the left. Either the Government/Police/Other people are out to get you and you need to protect yourself OR things aren't nearly as bad as they hype it up to be and the right to protect yourself shouldn't be fucked with.

Australia/Population
24.13 million (2016)

Sweden/Population
9.903 million (2016)

Finland/Population
5.495 million (2016)

Netherlands/Population
17.02 million (2016)

You're a fucking retard.

What tinfoil?

Reagan banned guns, let liberals roam free, tripled the national debt and was responsible for one of the largest tax increases ever. He claimed he was going to eliminate the department of education and instead tripled their budget allowing them to brainwash further generations of retarded liberals.

How about gun right for everyone but trannies?

Switzerland is a educated country cuckerica is not

Naw, they come from north Chicago

>How about we just add a slippery slope to our rights
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

People with a proven mental illness should not have access to firearms. Transsexuals have a mental illness. Boom. No slippery slope, just a mental health issue.

Finland has the same people per km of Usa

Honestly how retarded does a person have to be shilling for gun control in this day and age?

It's a settled issue. The gun grabbers settled it in the '90s when they passed the most retarded gun control law ever and turned the least popular rifles in the country into the most popular rifles in the country literally overnight.

Mass shooting everyday. Calling people retards

>The Government should be in charge of dictating your level of sanity
>The Government should get a say in if you get to have a gun even though the 2nd amendment is there to protect us from the Government in the event they actually do become Nazi's
Unless you're just suggesting some kind of civilian group goes around making sure everyone is up to their arbitrary standards, you are literally advocating gun control still.

Stop being retarded.

The amount of trannies committing mass murder shooting sprees are trivial compared to the amount of regular ole' white dudes. They didn't find anything wrong with Paddock, or Klebold and Harris.

Trannies.
Arent.
People.
Stop advocating for their rights.

Changing the definitions again?

There aren't mass shootings every day you fucking chimp.

And you wonder why no one supports your retarded agenda.

Australia also didn't have any mass shootings before port arthur and their crime rate was already dropping and continued to drop at nearly the same rate afterword.

Jesus Christ, I swear both sides in this thread are probably not even old enough to buy alcohol.

>556
Swizz has stable economy and socilaism, forcing noone into crimes, also ammunition is scarce, you will get pretty much none outside of shooting ranges and people get training while also being called in once a year for a week for training and psycho tests.

Isn't that what gun regulations also want?

*insert Canada argument here*