So, what is your best response when recieving nudes for the first time from a female?

So, what is your best response when recieving nudes for the first time from a female?
Im pretty sure 98% of all answers are retarded.

Mine was "Nice boobs!"

moar

I’d have replied, “great eyes and cute bellly ring! “

If it's a hoe you don't need anything else from you say whatever the fuck you want. If it's someone you are trying to fuck then idk you try to say something "sexy" and sorta dom. If you just want more nudes say "that's fucking hot" idk most bitches are dumb especially if they are sending nudes lol. You can say whatever you want at that point they already like you

photoshopped, thats seth mcfaggot

I would've said "sauce"

"Holy fuck you're incredible." something like that

supposed to be Jodelle?

moar

The only valid response

>Said the man with a three inch cock.

I convinced a total stranger to masturbate on Skype for my bday back in 2006. First thing was to turn on record, second thing was fapping

Sorry, you must have the wrong number

>"Give me more or I'll post these on fb/insta"

mmmm sweet hotness !
you are making me want more
keep these coming.

OP here, and so far im right. Not a single good response so far.

test
nigger
test

What would you say?

FRICK OFF MOM

BEGONE THOT

Probably along the lines of
"damn"

The only correct option is to send a nude back.

I really dont know, was hoping one of you assholes had something good. The theory is that you should never give her direct confirmation, but at the same time dont act like a jerk.
Tricky business.

Yeah, because every girl love a good dick-pic...

bitch lasagna

Any slut that is willing to take a nude pic and send it to someone is EXACTLY the kind of whore looking for dick pics

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, trust me.

I disagree. The majority just want you to tell them how hot they are. They are only after confirmation.

They are a fucking whore. No "good girl" no matter how attention deprived, is going to take a picture of her tits and send it to semi random guys. That is just about the definition of whore.

This. Any girl willing to take and send nudes is a slut. She will hop on the next cock that shows her a little attention or affection

Really similar to fat chicks. Want to get laid at an 85% success rate? Go to a bar, find a fat chick drinking alone, buy her a drink or 2, slip in how pretty she is, and as long as you arent a n ogre with BO your dick will be wet within the hour whether she has a boyfriend or not

the definition of a whore is "takes monies for sex", so no.
words have meanings, asstard

No fucking shit.

Just say "Nice, you wanna see muh dick?"

That would be the definition of prostitute.

Are you British? Brits are the only ones I know of that still use the word whore to mean hooker

First response is a boner through the pants picture. Let her know she has your attention, but don't take the thrill out of it.

>Tricky business
It ain't tricky at all. Of COURSE they want affirmation & attention. After that's all a female the days has of VALUE in today's world; her youthful cunt. So you're SUPPOSE to AFFIRM on her physical attributes.
But you have to do it in a "tasteful" way, which works on a case by case basis depending on character/ personality of the female and her physical attributes.

There's no general rule of thumb to do it

"thanks grandma"

You're an idiot. whore=prostitute