Tfw living through the release of your favorite band's worst album

>tfw living through the release of your favorite band's worst album

This is not s good feel, lads.

maybe it will be a wake up call to Josh to lose the Elvis complex
kek nah

this album is a mess. Doesn't know if it wants to be dance rock or a dark indie rock album.

I am a huge REM fan now, but I couldn't image what it would've been like when Around the Sun came out

It's not even bad though. Not their best but it's pretty good.
Honestly QotSA's entire discography is solid as hell.

true, but compared to the rest of their discography, this album is underwhelming. The last Eagles of Death Metal album was better than this.

You mean the halloween complex?

Fucking hardly.
Lullabies sucked ass, Clockwork sucked ass and this sucked ass.

got to be honest here, i think it's their best album

i really like ...like clockwork's If I Had a Tail and i feel like this latest album took a lot of their feel from it.

wew that must have been rough
at least accelerate is great and collapse into now is good, so they redeemed themselves at the end there

Lullabies is amazing tho. and LC is a great album too, sure it feels like a reboot album, but it was still the best straight up rock album of 2013

Villains can't be their best album when Rated R exists

Like Clockwork is their best album you fucking retard

The problem with this album is that it was trying to be Eagles of Death Metal

I miss the days when Josh Homme didn't act gay, and was capable of making songs like Avon, I Think I Lost My Headache, Song For the Dead/Deaf

big shrug. I don't love this album either, but i'm also over it.

the worst QOTSA is still better than plenty of albums that have disappointed me in the the past couple years. i'm okay with that.

Josh has officially run out of ideas. Almost makes me not want a TCV 2

c'mon
this album Villians by The Arctic Monkeys was not bad at all

I never listened to Arctic Monkeys. From what I've heard, they're pretty much the British version of the Strokes... Which album should I start with

Whatever People

and then thats it. it goes to shit after that

>Clockwork sucked ass

This is exactly the vibe I got from it too. I love both of these bands but for different reasons.

why is this band famous again?

Dude you know the good shit happened in that band because of John Paul Jones. I guarantee they could still make another great album the three of them, but I don't feel like they are going to get back together.

Josh seems to try really hard to make sure that a Queens record sounds different from all the previous ones. It was synth and dance this time, might be blues next time. I'm not losing hope.

This album was barely all that different from LC and Era Vulgaris. It just has lifeless production.

Yeah but I feel like Josh would be all like "muh Elvis revival dance rock" and make TCV 2 also sound like EODM

I don't think he would tell John Paul what to do though if they ever did it again.

>having QotSA as your favorite band

First mistake right there.

>wah people have different tastes than I do