Tell me Sup Forums, why do you hate jews?

Tell me Sup Forums, why do you hate jews?

Cuz they are the perpatrators of the spinning ball earth. They lie(d) about Hitler and holocaust. They are literally behind every conspiracy.

they are annoying

kikes be raping the oxygen with they nostrils and they lungs and shiet, muh pride mufucka

i don't

jews look gay

Why? Are you trying to distract me from something with nonsensical ethnic antagonisms?

They are "humans" that sold their soul to satan because their only purpose in life is traiding. Trust me they got that devil eye if the topic is Money

You also play this game?

I've wondered the same thing, OP. Came into this thread looking for a little enlightenment. Should have known better, it is Sup Forums, after all. Just a bunch of neck beard idiot answers so far.

Because the women are money obsessed cunts with big tits

Greenberg sisters. Terrible subhumans.

They look to be a couple of nice, respectable young ladies. So, why do you describe them this way? I'm sincerely curious. Also, still waiting for any logical, sensible or reasonable answer to OP's question.

Found the Sup Forums guy

Well if Christianity is a ploy to enslave us all and they have been war profiteers since antiquity than I can see the back and forth between hating them and loving Jesus.

cause i worship Poseidon.

Too much concentrated powet

Hating jews are for tinfoilhats and Sup Forumsfags. Only hate hood niggers and the the whole gangstah culture tbh.

Cause the fucking Kikes scream when i throw them in the oven